1st day back in daoc after 5 month

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why do u need friends for mls ? rvr and buy them f xample
Lvling is fast as septina said.favorite CABBA resycle pet makes it fastest :) 3 spirit then rest in body or matter depend what u wanne do aoe dot and kite or nukenukenuk :)
Arties on german servers there raids alot with like 150+people on em zerging all the arties that gets asked for.
And since the .de servers is still in europe u use ur same acc as dyvet so u dont start at lvl 1 /level FTW

You suck for making it sound so tempting :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Zergsurfing with rogs for couple of months! now that's helluva fun.

Why zergsurf with rogs ?
Not hard to get arties on .de servers arti raids are alot of and 100+ people on it if u ask in bg for an arti they do it.
U not gonne roll on a server and think u can make a template worth 100 plats on first try ? then it will take u forever.
Alot of german SCers helps out aswell,and most of em speak english good. Go for and easy template cheap and mostly toa drops since u can farm elementals until u get drop not really hard is it ?

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
rvr dosent seem to bad now we have a bard just need to wait for things going on fire it's not like it used to be but still some rps out there made a full realm level now 11L5
just need to wait around more for towers to pop on fire havent see as maney ppl as the 1st night we went out tho so we started playing rangers aswell when we only have less then 4 ppl on line

Everz

FH is my second home
hey hey doug :D, glad to see ya still 'aving fun matey :clap:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
rvr dosent seem to bad now we have a bard just need to wait for things going on fire it's not like it used to be but still some rps out there made a full realm level now 11L5
just need to wait around more for towers to pop on fire havent see as maney ppl as the 1st night we went out tho so we started playing rangers aswell when we only have less then 4 ppl on line

Why going on rangers when u have less than 4 people ?
fg on dyvet is Overkill. played on eld yesterday around 1hour 30 mins and made 50 k rps on that then duoed abit with elcain on chanter its not really hard to kill what is left on server ;) ONLY ALPHERA YU FEWCKIN WANKER :p
PLAY NICE :p killing rm then get crit shotted to 1% then u still have to dump purge ip rr5 i mean come on! 1%!!"#!"¤#%&%"!#¤%¤#%¤#%¤#%¤# :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You suck for making it sound so tempting :(

dude... i rolled matter caba on lyo with 3 spirit and went 50 so fast i didnt even notice it pass. Not only caba is pl easy mode you can do loads of farming with it for money and at ml9 ( wich is honestly easy to get) you can do almost all artis and kill all djins for toa drops.
Its THAT easy :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Though, it requires friends who powerlevel you, get you artis and ML's. Not to mention all the quested mega drops of niceness !

Since you are level 1, you have nothing on a new server. Absolutely nothing. Hence it takes a bit more than 10H for your casual dude to get up and running. Also when you are not in an English speaking alliance, the German language does your head in. It just causes head ache, at least I couldn't do it.

eheh... SF, you just played like 10h if you count your last 2 raids or something :) Honestly if you havnt got a problem with the language barrier i encourage you to try .de servers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
... Not only caba is pl easy mode you can do loads of farming with it for money and at ml9 ( wich is honestly easy to get) you can do almost all artis and kill all djins for toa drops.
Its THAT easy :)

Toa drops are outdated.. It's all about the phat dragon lewt!

and @ Septina

Give major cluster poll! Caerleon(or w/e the cluster I'm playing is called :D) + Temair = Caermair?

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Exping in .de servers is very easy.
there are many ppl xping the old way, leeching buffs and getting advantage of the free lvl especially on hib , 1 free lvl every 2 days.
u can spend a little of yer time every now n then n u will end up w a high level char some plats.
then u can find when there is an arty raid n join.
if u r interested in dragon loot and quests, just join the bg in the dragon area.

i got 8 chars out of 10 lvl50 w uber dragon templates, but still i spend 30-60 mins every couple of days xpin w a char in lvl 20 free items or rogs

:drink:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the poll is so fucking strange, what does multilanguage clusters have to do with the way new frontier is designed? :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
whats this poll you are talking about? :)

Goa actually listening, what a year to late? or just a dream?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
the poll is so fucking strange, what does multilanguage clusters have to do with the way new frontier is designed? :D

Yeah, everything is fine isn't it???

TBH NF would be decent if..... there was a decent population. Prefer OF but I can live with NF if there's a decent number of people (specifically FG's for me, but insert whatever your play style is) actually out & playing.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I think the poll is odd as they orginally started running a similar one on US servers, but the question there was "Do you want ALL servers to share a frontier". The kept the other questions from the US poll the same, but changed that one to reflect the EU situation.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
server is quiet but we still find ppl to hunt down and some 3 of us on rangers took down a grp of 6 mids was abit of a challenge but but when runing the fg with the ppl we can it's abit easy mainly cos most runing with DI bots and get no heals after it's dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom