Heya everybody(or those who's left)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
OutIaw has 4xRR12 characters(two of them are healers, lol), 20 something rr11s and one rr10!

So it's pretty obvious he's a big noob.. I mean come on? Only one rr10? :D

Or he is some poor sod who never succeeded in chatting up birds?? :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol Jacob, that guy won't have any problems with the ladies.. He has 4 RR12 characters ffs! Even I'd do him, but lol what are my odds?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Biggest problem for me atleast with us is the hidden delay. Tried to play a pac healer on us classic and it was horrible. I didnt see any loss ping or anything on the lagmeter but it was there for sure:(.
+ German rox once u get the hang of it.

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
lol Jacob, that guy won't have any problems with the ladies.. He has 4 RR12 characters ffs! Even I'd do him, but lol what are my odds?

theres really not alot out there you wouldn't do is there ? ^^

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
I love ur sig jacob, if u had better connection u would be right back on it!!:england:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Heya fellas, i've been thinking alot lately to resub myself, so this thread comes as a funny as i'm watching illu's sb movies ( GOT ALL STILL ! ) , and just wishing back to PoC :)

maybe i should join on US ?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
In 1 week u will not notice it and within 2 weeks you will learn all the daoc german.. i mean spirit = giest, spell = zauber, thrust = stoSS super easy.. numb = benebln, slam wuchtwatchtsomething.. u learn qiuckly. :D

Dont forget the sylframiams and the freibolgs!

illu

Part of the furniture
Heya fellas, i've been thinking alot lately to resub myself, so this thread comes as a funny as i'm watching illu's sb movies ( GOT ALL STILL ! ) , and just wishing back to PoC :)

maybe i should join on US ?

I lub u :>

Re-rolling is a pain in the arse but it's the only choice now. The choices seem to be either go German Servers or US Servers. I chose Devon cluster, Lancelot Server (Midgard) simply based on population figures and being under the Mythic umbrella and am going through the painful process of levelling up. But this is a long term thing, so I imagine in about a year, my empire should be established and hopefully I will be in RvR with a SM/Healer and possibly a new SB :>

For the US, just download the 14 day free trial from the Camelot Herald, make sure your connection works good and away you go. The hardest bit is getting your first toons to 50, but hopefully I'll get there in the next few months.

Oli - Illu

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
Wish they'd cluster all the servers, french, german and english.

right on, or a transfer. would only be like 15 ppl who would ask for it anyways but that would be one of goa's greatest missions ever thou

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I came back a few times on GOA's special offers. Didn't re-activate Turamber, the "lifter" pre-TOA gimp, but rolled a few characters and had some fun on the battlegrounds.

The last time I came back the battlegrounds were completely and utterly dead. Deleted some characters and tried again on Midgard and then Hib but there was hardly a soul to be seen. Made me feel very sad for a game that was once such a major source of fun for me.

It does look very dated these days though.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Char copy issues

I just wonder how ppl can now the archtecture of the Database in DAoC ? I myself work as a Software Engineer but in higher layers and i am impressed that so many ppl knows how to "solve" a player database migration. Anyway, good luck on the leveling Illu. I only play the occasional WAR on a friends account and feeling like like a complete n00b :) Remembered my early days in Daoc when i did not know all the rr titles of the enemy and jumping an Invader on my rr3 lvl 47 mincer :p

/ Haddaway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom