Guindor vs Eldergod! who's better and why!

Eldergod vs Guindor, who's better and why?

• Eldergod

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Guindor

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Both equal! (equally bad or equally good, no diff in this poll)

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
i was triggered for question by /region chat i saw today on merlin between Eldrica(Eldergod) and Vellkan(Guindor) , i put the eu names in parenthesis!

so as the topic sais, discuss plz, if u don't know them , then plz don't get involved :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know them, so im not getting involved.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, glad im not the only one who as never heard of either player :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Think I've read the name Guindor somewhere on FH... never heard of either ingame though :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
I knew guindor well, he played in Atreides and was one of best hunters when he played and i think he also got his Lone Enforcer title aswell, its pretty unusual for archer classes but i cant recall eldergod or what guild he played in.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
hm, you, guindor and eldergod are at least 365 days not online and inactive i presume
imo reactive accounts and duel
then again u could ask powerslave, swadowghost, xameno, poisonedarrow etc for a duel

ps. perasmena megaleia, dihgodas ta na klais...

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
guindor by far ....

The best hunter ever seen ; Guindor ofc,.. i known elder to but wasn't so close to him so ... well i like Guindor alot as overall player, human, friend ;-)

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Guindor was one of the best hunters on excal, hard to say who was the best since none of the overall best ppl played simultanously and also during diffrent periods of the game.

All in all nice bloke, but I don't really see the point of making some kind of thread on their behalf regarding their US toons on an euro forum...really don't see it.

Autolykos

Fledgling Freddie
From my side i think Guindor was better ( i would say 1 of the top 5hunter in all the daoc era) , i saw him growing from a piece of shit to a fucking beast!!!Many times i have seen him play and i was devoured by his awesome playstyle...he wanted to be a strong soloer but he wanted to made his hunter able to take down a duo or even a trio (some ppl will remember many occasions that he killed them with their friends :worthy: ) always had respect for the worthy oppenents and ffs he even persuade me to become a soloer from a leecher!! (Hugmeh played his role on it too)
I spoke recently with him about Eldergod ( tbh i barely remember the guy) and he told me that he was a worthy hunter also....
Thats it for me...
God i miss the old times....

P.s When i spoke with him he told me that in a while he will make his first video with his usa toon...low rr tho but who knows what he will make... he always amaze me :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
From my side i think Guindor was better ( i would say 1 of the top 5hunter in all the daoc era) , i saw him growing from a piece of shit to a fucking beast!!!Many times i have seen him play and i was devoured by his awesome playstyle...he wanted to be a strong soloer but he wanted to made his hunter able to take down a duo or even a trio (some ppl will remember many occasions that he killed them with their friends :worthy: ) always had respect for the worthy oppenents and ffs he even persuade me to become a soloer from a leecher!! (Hugmeh played his role on it too)
I spoke recently with him about Eldergod ( tbh i barely remember the guy) and he told me that he was a worthy hunter also....
Thats it for me...
God i miss the old times....

P.s When i spoke with him he told me that in a while he will make his first video with his usa toon...low rr tho but who knows what he will make... he always amaze me :D

Are you his mum?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
comparing guin to eldergood is like comparing, me to that doorstepping lemon ranger whos name I cant remember who everone hated etc.. (wtf was his name). Guin ofc wins hands down. (elder ofc aint as bad as that tit ranger whos name I cant remember)

miss the game. but pointless coming back because they broke daoc to much with all the defensive shit (20 minute fights etc fuck that).

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Cenci i believe the ranger's name that u r looking is Fatload if i am right... and Eldergod was good too but simple i was better!!! muhahahha :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
comparing guin to eldergood is like comparing, me to that doorstepping lemon ranger whos name I cant remember who everone hated etc.. (wtf was his name). Guin ofc wins hands down. (elder ofc aint as bad as that tit ranger whos name I cant remember)

miss the game. but pointless coming back because they broke daoc to much with all the defensive shit (20 minute fights etc fuck that).

i agree...and its getting worse censi. I even stopped playing my rr8 warrior cause my rl time is not ebough to fil out the time for those long boring tank fights..its rediculous. Although i think its actually the daoc communities fault...remember many whining about short fights and dying too quickly....well now its live:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom