• Thugs (MKJ)

Votes: 52 69.3%
  • Aleven

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters

Oafsiph

Banned
Nice self-criticism!!

Listen, I got famous for owning people like yourself over and over and over until you'd come crying on FH. Crying on FH is your own choice and not mine.

All the whine I get on FH is for what I did ingame. Which was own, own own.

aika

Part of the furniture
km8! I never saw you in thid, cause i played there maybe 2-3 times but w/e

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
km8! I never saw you in thid, cause i played there maybe 2-3 times but w/e

if you seen a little shitty zergling bd it was dorimor :fluffle:
or a cabby who gets farmed so runs with zerg hence why he has all the titles you seen dorimor :fluffle:

anyway chop chop outta my forums

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Listen, I got famous for owning people like yourself over and over and over until you'd come crying on FH. Crying on FH is your own choice and not mine.

All the whine I get on FH is for what I did ingame. Which was own, own own.

So you think your God now?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
So you think your God now?

i dont think he does, but now all his zergling friends have left FH hes gonan try and claim he could solo anybody out there, heck i even killed him with my lvl 22 unbuffed infil once :S
aleven used to kill him with still 100% hp left

Oafsiph

Banned
First Thid/Pryd title character. My Cabalist was MS before Aleven even existed. In duels it was 2-2 (of both our BDs) and one of Aleven's victories was when Xareena was controlling Aleven and Aleven controlling Pwnguinbd, so not fair I don't think. Anyway, this isn't an arguement between me and Aleven. And Sean I don't think you ever killed me bud :( Maybe once or twice.

I do think my calibre speaks for itself when it comes to Thidranki.

God you say? Well, not far off.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
First Thid/Pryd title character. My Cabalist was MS before Aleven even existed. In duels it was 2-2 (of both our BDs) and one of Aleven's victories was when Xareena was controlling Aleven and Aleven controlling Pwnguinbd, so not fair I don't think. Anyway, this isn't an arguement between me and Aleven. And Sean I don't think you ever killed me bud :( Maybe once or twice.

I do think my calibre speaks for itself when it comes to Thidranki.

God you say? Well, not far off.

dori your a complete arse, stop digging your own grave ....... "And Sean I don't think you ever killed me bud :( Maybe once or twice.
" coz that makes loads of sense >.<

Oafsiph

Banned
Ok Sean I will make the letters in bold that you need to actually read so it can make sense to you.

Oafsiph said:
I don't think you ever killed me bud :( Maybe once or twice.

I hope you understand now. :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
If Alaven is so good why does he continually feel the need to post telling everyone how good he is?

For someone who doesn't care what other people think of him, he sure seems to be spending alot of time trying to tell them what a fantastic player he is.

I voted Thugs, at least his posts are mildly amusing, and his comments bigging himself up are (somewhat) tongue in cheek.

Lastly - Hi to any old friends here who still post :worthy:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
If Alaven is so good why does he continually feel the need to post telling everyone how good he is?

For someone who doesn't care what other people think of him, he sure seems to be spending alot of time trying to tell them what a fantastic player he is.

I voted Thugs, at least his posts are mildly amusing, and his comments bigging himself up are (somewhat) tongue in cheek.

Lastly - Hi to any old friends here who still post :worthy:

oafsiph is dorimor not aleven, and dorimor is a tosser incase you havnt realised already ;)
and thugs bigs him self up using his 2nd, 3rd and 4th personalitys so that doesnt really count >.<

Oafsiph

Banned
Just remember who is top of the Thidranki food-chain :)

Pwnguinbd
Battle Enforcer
<Clueless> (Guildmaster)

Edit: Well, I edited out alot of stuff, I didn't want to upset you. After all, the King of Thidranki does need to have some empathy for his minors.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
oafsiph is dorimor not aleven, and dorimor is a tosser incase you havnt realised already ;)
and thugs bigs him self up using his 2nd, 3rd and 4th personalitys so that doesnt really count >.<
Yeah i kinda guessed that Alevenzzz was Aleven

I vaguely know of Dorimor - think he started Thid just as i quit and was another one who thought he was the dogs bollocks iirc (didn't he get banned from posting here loads of times?)

I know of Thugs aswell ofc, i remember reading the odd 1 (or 1000) of his posts on what was then the Prydwen section of this forum :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Just remember who is top of the Thidranki food-chain :)

Pwnguinbd
Battle Enforcer
<Clueless> (Guildmaster)

Edit: Well, I edited out alot of stuff, I didn't want to upset you. After all, the King of Thidranki does need to have some empathy for his minors.

1. you zerged to battle enforcer thanks to aleven ( and jazzzz and pete etc on cabby)
2. you say you edited loads of shit out but really you didnt, your just trying to sound smart

Flintlock

Banned
Have they made a Thid King Factory somewhere? Ah but like Thugs always said you need to be a lover and not just a fighter - an all round guy - no not fat but physical and mental - I mean physical and intelligent. That is why the real King of Thid can put pen to paper in such an eloquent manner and write such wonderful poems. That is why the female of the species are so taken with the real King of Thid. He can charm the birds off the trees and the k******** off the women. Lots don't even bother putting them on if they know they have been invited to be in his company. Oh well you either have it or you ain't. Can't see any woman dropping their kegs forra BD or - eh an Eldritch (what is an Eldritch anyways?). Killerpenquin? Sounds like something out of a Batman comic. When is the real - and worthy - replacement King gonna show? Oh well you can but try. Good luck but Thugs sure was a hard act to follow.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Have they made a Thid King Factory somewhere? Ah but like Thugs always said you need to be a lover and not just a fighter - an all round guy - no not fat but physical and mental - I mean physical and intelligent. That is why the real King of Thid can put pen to paper in such an eloquent manner and write such wonderful poems. That is why the female of the species are so taken with the real King of Thid. He can charm the birds off the trees and the k******** off the women. Lots don't even bother putting them on if they know they have been invited to be in his company. Oh well you either have it or you ain't. Can't see any woman dropping their kegs forra BD or - eh an Eldritch (what is an Eldritch anyways?). Killerpenquin? Sounds like something out of a Batman comic. When is the real - and worthy - replacement King gonna show? Oh well you can but try. Good luck but Thugs sure was a hard act to follow.

you mean to be king on thid you need to be an alcoholic with multiple personalitys who plays a strafing sb ??
not a serial goat shagger with a char called penguin ?
i think you should both FO and accept that i am the real king of thid :kissit:

Oafsiph

Banned
1. you zerged to battle enforcer thanks to aleven ( and jazzzz and pete etc on cabby)
2. you say you edited loads of shit out but really you didnt, your just trying to sound smart

Well Sean I don't think you're in a position to make those accusations. You started Thid after I had titles on my Caba(Bane of Mid), BD(Battle Enforcer) and Healer(Master Soldier). As for the 'powerlevel', well I don't really understand your concept as I had titles way before these people got them. Therefore your point is totally invalid. :)

Well I've always thought you were jealous of me, I've had alot more fame and respect than yourself. Yes I did chain you but this is a game afterall. Considering I was kind enough to let you in Clueless even though I had my doubts should really make you think better of me, albeit I don't think someone of your age can really engage themselves enough to respect those who are better than them.

As for the edit, I was just explaining to Brokeninfil how much he sucked even with RR2. I called him a washed-up has-been who couldn't handle the pace of modern day Thidranki. This is true of course, we all know this.

And to you Brokeninfil, if I really claim to be the 'dogs bollocks' then how about you tell me how many titles you have? Yes, I am the 'dogs bollocks' because I've killed 13.5k on Dyvet Thidranki, how many have you killed? Nowadays you must have a title in Thidranki to be considered good because it is sooo easy to get one if you are a respectable player.

This is why people like yourself and Blokkie faded into the darkness, because you couldn't handle the modern day pace of Thidranki and you were too self-righteous to admit it. Your time was over and you couldn't take it that more suited players now ruled Thidranki.

I would have thought that someone of your intelligence could have realised this, but obviously not.

Pwnguinbd.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Well Sean I don't think you're in a position to make those accusations. You started Thid after I had titles on my Caba(Bane of Mid), BD(Battle Enforcer) and Healer(Master Soldier). As for the 'powerlevel', well I don't really understand your concept as I had titles way before these people got them. Therefore your point is totally invalid. :)

Well I've always thought you were jealous of me, I've had alot more fame and respect than yourself. Yes I did chain you but this is a game afterall. Considering I was kind enough to let you in Clueless even though I had my doubts should really make you think better of me, albeit I don't think someone of your age can really engage themselves enough to respect those who are better than them.

As for the edit, I was just explaining to Brokeninfil how much he sucked even with RR2. I called him a washed-up has-been who couldn't handle the pace of modern day Thidranki. This is true of course, we all know this.

And to you Brokeninfil, if I really claim to be the 'dogs bollocks' then how about you tell me how many titles you have? Yes, I am the 'dogs bollocks' because I've killed 13.5k on Dyvet Thidranki, how many have you killed? Nowadays you must have a title in Thidranki to be considered good because it is sooo easy to get one if you are a respectable player.

This is why people like yourself and Blokkie faded into the darkness, because you couldn't handle the modern day pace of Thidranki and you were too self-righteous to admit it. Your time was over and you couldn't take it that more suited players now ruled Thidranki.

I would have thought that someone of your intelligence could have realised this, but obviously not.

Pwnguinbd.

well thats bollocks tbh, ive seen you ding BE on bd and MS on healer, lol to get all titles you zerged zerged and zerged more tbh >.<
i soloed 90% if not more of the time, the odd occasion i would grp with mieke, alleandro or pete etc when i was gettin farmed by your fg of bd's hence why i never got a title, and the fact i had a new char every week lol
ive never been jelous of you because you were an aurulite gimp with no skillz tbh (suppost cabby my arse you just couldnt deal enough dmg to call yourself a real cabby)
and with your bd you got db's coz every1 swarmed aleven whilst you sat there nuking away with your 4 healers on stick
you didnt let me in clueless, if i remember rightly you left clueless in a bitch fit because aleven invited me, you started chattin bullsh!t about you guild etc etc etc, it was more of alevens guild tbh.....
and as for brokeninfil, blokkie "fading away" its because to many tards like you started playing thid, running fg's of op'd ness and farming everything till they logged.... unless LC/fallout logged on and farmed you till you logged :puke:
anything else you wanna bullshit about ?

Oafsiph

Banned
well thats bollocks tbh, ive seen you ding BE on bd and MS on healer, lol to get all titles you zerged zerged and zerged more tbh >.<
i soloed 90% if not more of the time, the odd occasion i would grp with mieke, alleandro or pete etc when i was gettin farmed by your fg of bd's hence why i never got a title, and the fact i had a new char every week lol
ive never been jelous of you because you were an aurulite gimp with no skillz tbh (suppost cabby my arse you just couldnt deal enough dmg to call yourself a real cabby)
and with your bd you got db's coz every1 swarmed aleven whilst you sat there nuking away with your 4 healers on stick
you didnt let me in clueless, if i remember rightly you left clueless in a bitch fit because aleven invited me, you started chattin bullsh!t about you guild etc etc etc, it was more of alevens guild tbh.....
and as for brokeninfil, blokkie "fading away" its because to many tards like you started playing thid, running fg's of op'd ness and farming everything till they logged.... unless LC/fallout logged on and farmed you till you logged
anything else you wanna bullshit about ?

I don't know why you accuse me of spewing bullshit, infact, if we want the master of bullshit look no further than Sean!

The incidence regarding you joining Clueless wasn't much of a big one. Aleven consulted me (we always did this) when he wanted to invite you. I had my doubts and I said I didn't want you in the guild because of your childish attitude. You started sucking up to me and being nice so I thought I may aswell let you join. I still had my doubts but I did not once throw a fit. I wasn't really bothered and I hardly noticed you were in the guild as the core members just played and pwned like usual.

I can swear on all of my titles that I have not once left Clueless with Pwnguinbd or once left Clueless on bad terms. Do you honestly think that I would leave the guild that I created? Don't think so. Aleven has left Clueless countless times because maybe he isn't sure where his loyalties lie. But I have only left Clueless once and that was on my Healer to help someone else create a guild. I was invited back 2 mins later and guildmaster again.

And you can say it was more Aleven's guild? Well, I was the first one to come up with the idea of making a Thid guild based on BDs. 'Thidranki Blitz' left about the time when I quitted Cabalist for a while and went on Mid. There I met Aleven and Minions and suggested we made a Thid guild. I also named and created the guild, and therefore was the first guildmaster. I don't think you are in a position to say it was 'more Aleven's guild' because you weren't around when Clueless was created. As I am sure Minions will tell you, often Aleven was the main source of conflict within the Clueless community.

As for being an 'aurulite gimp', well once again I can't see your point here. I guess because you have nothing that can counter my intelligent arguement you spout more rhetorical bullshit with no relevence to the conversation. I will say this to you again. I did not need a Thidranki template or else it would have been too easy, this is why I chose to wear aurulite gear. So I don't think your 'aurulite gimp' remark can be classified as an insult, which you were obviously trying to achieve. :)

And LC/Fallout farmed Clueless? That's a good one. I won't even bother commenting in depth about that but all I will say is that Clueless was, and always will be, the top of the food chain.

I really can't understand how you can make up things like this when you are obviously just trying to be as vindictive as you can without reason. I guess your reply to this post will be some more made-up stories and a couple more insults that I would rank a 0 on the Dori-Insultometer. Maybe you should work on it?

Pwngunbd, First and Last Guildmaster and Creator of <Clueless>

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know why you accuse me of spewing bullshit, infact, if we want the master of bullshit look no further than Sean!

The incidence regarding you joining Clueless wasn't much of a big one. Aleven consulted me (we always did this) when he wanted to invite you. I had my doubts and I said I didn't want you in the guild because of your childish attitude. You started sucking up to me and being nice so I thought I may aswell let you join. I still had my doubts but I did not once throw a fit. I wasn't really bothered and I hardly noticed you were in the guild as the core members just played and pwned like usual.

I can swear on all of my titles that I have not once left Clueless with Pwnguinbd or once left Clueless on bad terms. Do you honestly think that I would leave the guild that I created? Don't think so. Aleven has left Clueless countless times because maybe he isn't sure where his loyalties lie. But I have only left Clueless once and that was on my Healer to help someone else create a guild. I was invited back 2 mins later and guildmaster again.

And you can say it was more Aleven's guild? Well, I was the first one to come up with the idea of making a Thid guild based on BDs. 'Thidranki Blitz' left about the time when I quitted Cabalist for a while and went on Mid. There I met Aleven and Minions and suggested we made a Thid guild. I also named and created the guild, and therefore was the first guildmaster. I don't think you are in a position to say it was 'more Aleven's guild' because you weren't around when Clueless was created. As I am sure Minions will tell you, often Aleven was the main source of conflict within the Clueless community.

As for being an 'aurulite gimp', well once again I can't see your point here. I guess because you have nothing that can counter my intelligent arguement you spout more rhetorical bullshit with no relevence to the conversation. I will say this to you again. I did not need a Thidranki template or else it would have been too easy, this is why I chose to wear aurulite gear. So I don't think your 'aurulite gimp' remark can be classified as an insult, which you were obviously trying to achieve. :)

And LC/Fallout farmed Clueless? That's a good one. I won't even bother commenting in depth about that but all I will say is that Clueless was, and always will be, the top of the food chain.

I really can't understand how you can make up things like this when you are obviously just trying to be as vindictive as you can without reason. I guess your reply to this post will be some more made-up stories and a couple more insults that I would rank a 0 on the Dori-Insultometer. Maybe you should work on it?

Pwngunbd, First and Last Guildmaster and Creator of <Clueless>

question, as you spend your whole life at the pc do you have a mirror behind the monitor so you can look at youself and call yourself "uber lord" as you play ???
aleven will back me up as he ripped the shit out of you fr it, you had a bich fit and left clueless because i joined, and about the arselicking comment thats bullshit to, i didnt flame you in game because i couldnt be arsed with you i would rather play than type tbh, i flame you on fh coz i have nothing better to do in work ...........
and yes, fallout and LC farmed the shit out of you guys maybe not as much fallout as we had like 2 active users on at a time mostly .......... but still 2 of them used to wipe you guys if i remember, i used to be solo'ing on pally when i see the deathspam pwnguinbd pwned by lullah
aleven pwned by lullah
toxicheals pwned by lullah
other random clueless fotm healer pwned by lullah
other fotm clueless skald or bd pwned by lullah
then i see lullah and miek running away.....
dont get me started on how LC pwned you ..........
so anyway wanna cry more ?

Oafsiph

Banned
I hope you realise that Lullah is a Midgard character, and therefore it would not have been possible for him to kill Pwnguinbd. In the circumstance of a duel (we never duelled if I remember correctly) then you would not have seen the deathspam either.

I don't have the energy to reply to your endless rubbish Sean. In my head I will always know that I am a legend, and that you were envious of me. I will always know that I didn't throw a fit when you joined Clueless. I will always know that I pwned LC/Fallout. I will always know I was the first Pryd/Thid title character.

And I don't need anyone else to try and disprove me, because it's a fact.

Goodbye Sean, I will play Avalon now and continue my quest for 25k. :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you realise that Lullah is a Midgard character, and therefore it would not have been possible for him to kill Pwnguinbd. In the circumstance of a duel (we never duelled if I remember correctly) then you would not have seen the deathspam either.

I don't have the energy to reply to your endless rubbish Sean. In my head I will always know that I am a legend, and that you were envious of me. I will always know that I didn't throw a fit when you joined Clueless. I will always know that I pwned LC/Fallout. I will always know I was the first Pryd/Thid title character.

And I don't need anyone else to try and disprove me, because it's a fact.

Goodbye Sean, I will play Avalon now and continue my quest for 25k. :)

lullahs theurg ?
your the one with the endless rubbish tbh >.< you didnt farm fuck all apart from solo'ers or roglords and you didnt kill anything solo either..... post a pic of your title i wanna see the solo/zerg kill ratio.....
in your head you think your everthing but what you are, how am i envious ? i would wanna be you or play a lamer bd tbh >.<
you threw a fit when i joined clueless end of
fallout and LC farmed you
you zerged for yor titles
goodbye mr cyber geek go play avalon and do us all a favour by shutting up :puke:

C

Carss

both complete idiots

MKJ is actually worth mentioning though as he actually did somthing a trained dog couldn't do.

Oafsiph

Banned
I seem to remember chaining you too Brite in Thidranki.

Or is this just jealousy because you know that my Thidranki characters has more /title kills than your RR11 BD?

C

Carss

Or is this just jealousy because you know that my Thidranki characters has more /title kills than your RR11 BD?

Yeh im sure you do remember chaining me lol

funny how when someone laughs at you sad little people for thinking they are legends in thidranki that you just happened to have chain killed them in thidranki...... coinsidence or just that you say that to anyone? i wonder! :m00:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

dori ..... brite rapes you like you rape goats .......

P.S. your group might of farmed him whilst you sat and leeched >.<

Oafsiph

Banned
Yeh im sure you do remember chaining me lol

funny how when someone laughs at you sad little people for thinking they are legends in thidranki that you just happened to have chain killed them in thidranki...... coinsidence or just that you say that to anyone? i wonder!

Jeez Brite, you didn't need to make it so obvious that you are envious of me.

I wouldn't say it's a coinsidence, the reason why you cannot accept that I indeed am a legend of Thidranki is because you got too big for your boots and decided to come into my territory. Here's a lesson for you buddy, Thidranki isn't like big boi RvR, it's more vicious and you couldn't handle it. The rules aren't made by elitist pricks like yourself whom can break them when they choose to.

I make the rules in Thidranki. This is why you whine, because you thought you could walk all over everyone because you have a RR11 BD.

Here in Thidranki, your realm rank means shit, so you can't rely on all your OP tools to win, you can't rely on a superior template, you rely on skill. This is why you perished in Thidranki.

Pwnguinbd.

C

Carss

Jeez Brite, you didn't need to make it so obvious that you are envious of me.

I wouldn't say it's a coinsidence, the reason why you cannot accept that I indeed am a legend of Thidranki is because you got too big for your boots and decided to come into my territory. Here's a lesson for you buddy, Thidranki isn't like big boi RvR, it's more vicious and you couldn't handle it. The rules aren't made by elitist pricks like yourself whom can break them when they choose to.

I make the rules in Thidranki. This is why you whine, because you thought you could walk all over everyone because you have a RR11 BD.

Here in Thidranki, your realm rank means shit, so you can't rely on all your OP tools to win, you can't rely on a superior template, you rely on skill. This is why you perished in Thidranki.

Pwnguinbd.

ROFL priceless

i wish i knew who you actually were....... i really do :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom