Who's still out there?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
So, anyone still playing? I've been considering to start again lately and is quite curious if anyone is still playing and the state of the game atm (solo-possibilities, 8v8, zerg etc)..?

Is it worth renewing?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I tried a month or so ago and it was terrible for solo, stealth zergs mostly. Rage quit and uninstalled within a couple of days.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
It is possible to solo its just when to and knowing what time to play... playing a stealther its not only stealthers that zerge :) anyway all I would suggest is try the free 14 day trial and see for yourself :)

Shadowsseu

Loyal Freddie
I Solo on my infil, when i first came back a few months ago it was pretty easy to get solo kills, now Mids zerg absolutely effing everywhere and have all 6 relics.

I RvR in laby now, due to the fact if i get zerged it is not another boat ride to get zerged again, its just a port :) ( @ Amphrax )

If you are on Mid and Hib it is alot easier to solo though.

The 8v8 scene is still very much alive with guild groups running all the time and randoms as well both in laby and NF, the only downsides are mid zergs, extremely high RR guild groups, Small man French groups that leech every fight.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
So, anyone still playing? I've been considering to start again lately and is quite curious if anyone is still playing and the state of the game atm (solo-possibilities, 8v8, zerg etc)..?

Is it worth renewing?

Sent pm

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I Solo on my infil, when i first came back a few months ago it was pretty easy to get solo kills, now Mids zerg absolutely effing everywhere and have all 6 relics.

I RvR in laby now, due to the fact if i get zerged it is not another boat ride to get zerged again, its just a port :) ( @ Amphrax )

If you are on Mid and Hib it is alot easier to solo though.

The 8v8 scene is still very much alive with guild groups running all the time and randoms as well both in laby and NF, the only downsides are mid zergs, extremely high RR guild groups, Small man French groups that leech every fight.

elo git :) we were going to leave you but you gave us no choice but to attack you coz you attacked us :)

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
Just activated the 14 day free trial.... I'm all fingers and thumbs.. :(

Shadowsseu

Loyal Freddie
elo git :) we were going to leave you but you gave us no choice but to attack you coz you attacked us :)

Lol! yeah me running to the dock left you no choice! or going on bled bridge attacking someone not in your group left you no choice!

Tbh mate i dont care, i get zerged so much there is no one who solo's its pretty tiresome.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Wasn't someone from FH having a SB named Dirtyblades?

Fucker popped and added on my fight on brynja so had to charge outtae there

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh mate i dont care, i get zerged so much there is no one who solo's its pretty tiresome.

TBH best way to play the game zerg get zerg'd all part of stepping out into a RVR world.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Wasn't someone from FH having a SB named Dirtyblades?

Fucker popped and added on my fight on brynja so had to charge outtae there

Yes thats me and I mostly group now and sometimes run solo but really dont care who I attack... if that means they in combat or not... If I run solo theres only a few I wont attack only because they leave me alone.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Yes thats me and I mostly group now and sometimes run solo but really dont care who I attack... if that means they in combat or not... If I run solo theres only a few I wont attack only because they leave me alone.

Well dont be an ass as rest of ywain lol.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Getting fed up with trying to play how people want me to play so fuck it... if no1 likes it... tough... i pay to play i play how i like

Shadowsseu

Loyal Freddie
Woah watch out theres a badman on the forums.

I dont think anyone cares how you play mate, no one, so chill out.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Getting fed up with trying to play how people want me to play so fuck it... if no1 likes it... tough... i pay to play i play how i like

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.gif

I feel like Irish Jim now :(

Oh, and that's a bit cuntish, if I saw someone I knew/was on FH, I wouldn't add on them, because I then knew they wouldn't add on me in the future, its called mutual respect, you're the reason why community on DAOC is failing, and community was the attraction point to DAoC in the first place.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Is failing? It failed years ago.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.gif

I feel like Irish Jim now :(

Oh, and that's a bit cuntish, if I saw someone I knew/was on FH, I wouldn't add on them, because I then knew they wouldn't add on me in the future, its called mutual respect, you're the reason why community on DAOC is failing, and community was the attraction point to DAoC in the first place.

oh really? so what happened when i solo'd for 6 odd years? still the same answer? bollox imo

is there a way to delete FH accounts here?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Woah watch out theres a badman on the forums.

I dont think anyone cares how you play mate, no one, so chill out.
´

I care, but if he really wants to be a adding trash player like that, i am certainly not gonna leave him alone when running fg.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Atleast if you know the person you shouldn't be doing shit like that

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I used to think that DAoC was just a fairy tale
Until that first char until that first login
But if I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing
Cause this DAoC is everlasting

Suddenly life has no meaning to me
There's trolling up above
reputations we never take notice of