Worst guildgroup ever

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
RR for sure:

blazie - ok good and quiet player, but whines if theres too much whine!
prozze - ASSIST ON PALADIN MATEs
shadowz - /qtd
healplz - whine + tactics/info 24/7
mastade - dane :/
dwy - dane #2 ://
vintervargen - only decent guy, calm & friendly
+ the rest semi-rr players, faggots all of em.

Hahahaha yeah sure, right on...
especially ""vintervargen - only decent guy, calm & friendly"" :fluffle:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Cause your reply was very mature!
I just based my opinion since I never seen you either solo or in the fg zone when it was on this server
and also on this :"**GM - Enemies of The Realm - Dyvet**"

Which basically says it all for itself.

So becourse i'm the GM of Enemies of the realm and u never seen me solo or in the fg zone u jump to thiese conclusions ... ohh my bad im mistaken then i took you for a retard but your sadly much more stupid than that

My apologies to you and your family.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
You see not everyone on this server are hardcore gamers:fluffle: some others have got a life:eek6: now with folk like Sigwyen/Mirk he is a successful person irl:fluffle:he works hard for a living as an IT manager, But now and then he likes to play this fine game yes? so when he reads these forums he can't get his head around all this QQ yes? but when he does log in I like to run with him cause imo he is a great friend yes? but when I run with him I get this you 'fooking zerging t**t,which upsets me lots cause this dude in his few hrs of game play wants to have fun yes ? not die 24/7 ? cause lets face it if you work like 24/7 and need some fun, it's not wise as a low rr to run solo due to all the elite pricks that will farm you ? cause you will die 24/7 then make you ask yourself do i want to play this game anymore? making this fine game more low numbered?

PS...The moral of this story is everyone is diffrent? play styles are diffrent time spent in this game is diffrent, think we are all blind to each others play styles? Tbh it's just a game and as a game we all want to have the best fun we can init? but rember we all have feelings, so to call each other names because of playstyle crap is retarded no ? anyway mirk you still suck

Yeah, you missed me somewhere in the zergs
Just funny to hear all those newbies that camped brynja all day long and added on everything come back and claim they are suddenly fg rvr'ers and non adding soloers...

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
You see not everyone on this server are hardcore gamers:fluffle: some others have got a life:eek6: now with folk like Sigwyen/Mirk he is a successful person irl:fluffle:he works hard for a living as an IT manager, But now and then he likes to play this fine game yes? so when he reads these forums he can't get his head around all this QQ yes? but when he does log in I like to run with him cause imo he is a great friend yes? but when I run with him I get this you 'fooking zerging t**t,which upsets me lots cause this dude in his few hrs of game play wants to have fun yes ? not die 24/7 ? cause lets face it if you work like 24/7 and need some fun, it's not wise as a low rr to run solo due to all the elite pricks that will farm you ? cause you will die 24/7 then make you ask yourself do i want to play this game anymore? making this fine game more low numbered?

PS...The moral of this story is everyone is diffrent? play styles are diffrent time spent in this game is diffrent, think we are all blind to each others play styles? Tbh it's just a game and as a game we all want to have the best fun we can init? but rember we all have feelings, so to call each other names because of playstyle crap is retarded no ? anyway mirk you still suck

Wtf u made a tiny bit of sence for once, what has the world come 2.:england:

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
epic thread

fu;vf

drunk

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

I like sucking pip u know that ..but whats all this nonsence i thougt you payed me the 5plat to rp pl ur hunter ...

I Dont give a rats arse about thiese clueless mofoes.. you can call me lots of things.. like arogant, n00b, skillless, prick ..what ever but i draw the line when being called and adder ...fuck i love Black Adder but thats something else...

For the rest of you sad fuckers!

Atm i play a hunter named Krage and i try to learn how to play him .. and tbh i've gotten farmed quite alot and thats allright i'll get there .. ask Ileks the other day...ffs... he heh

Otherwise i play my healer for years he was an auger and i mostly ran fg with him now hes paccer and well i mostly run small or fg with him.... and i dont zerg or add ... well when fanguir is in grp i see the rp's from some 1vs1 he added on but i cba to change how fang is hes a great dude irl and i allways say leave them and he allways needs to get hes chambers up afterwards... so if u want blame him or blame me for running with him if it makes you sleep better at night

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
as if there isn't enough flaming towards guilds and their grps and playstyle , ppl come up with these wonderfull threads! :twak:

C

Carss

I like sucking pip u know that ..but whats all this nonsence i thougt you payed me the 5plat to rp pl ur hunter ...

I Dont give a rats arse about thiese clueless mofoes.. you can call me lots of things.. like arogant, n00b, skillless, prick ..what ever but i draw the line when being called and adder ...fuck i love Black Adder but thats something else...

For the rest of you sad fuckers!

Atm i play a hunter named Krage and i try to learn how to play him .. and tbh i've gotten farmed quite alot and thats allright i'll get there .. ask Ileks the other day...ffs... he heh

Otherwise i play my healer for years he was an auger and i mostly ran fg with him now hes paccer and well i mostly run small or fg with him.... and i dont zerg or add ... well when fanguir is in grp i see the rp's from some 1vs1 he added on but i cba to change how fang is hes a great dude irl and i allways say leave them and he allways needs to get hes chambers up afterwards... so if u want blame him or blame me for running with him if it makes you sleep better at night

lol

i dont think you know what running in a fg or solo is.....

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well to me he did and to alot of others i guess. But hardly to the usual 15 forum trolls here. But i guess most of em needs a "vink med en vognstang til at fatte bare lidt":)

Sluta tjata om allting, din satkäring :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
Well to me he did and to alot of others i guess. But hardly to the usual 15 forum trolls here. But i guess most of em needs a "vink med en vognstang til at fatte bare lidt":)

What the hell is a vognstang? :mad: You make no sense! :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
What the hell is a vognstang? :mad: You make no sense! :)

Its a danish saying and i was bored but it meanssomething like they need to be smacked with a big pole, to get any point.

Basecly what i mean is, most of the usual forum trolls are so full off them self that they can't see 2 inches from their own nose.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
lol

i dont think you know what running in a fg or solo is.....

Well u prolly dont think so brite but tbh i dont think any better of u still remember u as a retarded n00b bd lvlING in malmo grp ... and frankly u havent gotten the slightest idea about what i know or dont know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom