Worst healer ever: proof in blurry moving pictures

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i finaly got around to doing something with the clips i've recorded on dyvet (or what was left of them since my computer went *poof*) and compiled it to a movie which can be found here or here.

PoVs: skald and healer
Quality: abit blurry
Size: 170ish mb
Length: 25 minutes

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dear pjuppe,

Thank you for your application for the title of "worst <insert class> ever".

Unfortunately due to your actual playstyle being far above the requirements for this prestigious accolade we have to deny your request. This, along with the positively glowing recommendation letters we have received from your peers has lead us to believe that we very much doubt you are actually capable of being the recipient of this award.

We wish you well in the future and if your skill level ever devolves significantly please feel free to reapply.

Mr A Nonymous
Director of the Poor-Skills Institute

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding the movie well first thing is the quality... i think you may have compressed it too much m8 or what software did you use to put it together in the first place as that could be the source of the problem too. As usual tho r0xx0r play on skald and healer but whats with keyboard movement hehe Despite that tho ofc nice play and as always a pleasure grouping with you :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Not had chance to watch it yet, am I in it? I did used to enjoy stunning you after you purge mez, have some footage of my own on that note :sex:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
I got the oriinal movie wich seem to be a good qual. So im guessing it has to do with the compressing. Btw Nata ill do my best to kill ur littul shammy:)

uron

Loyal Freddie
ben would win tht title nata, no contest!
and nata my shammy > urs tbh!
<3 to my PL buddy :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
As usual tho r0xx0r play on skald and healer but whats with keyboard movement hehe Despite that tho ofc nice play and as always a pleasure grouping with you :)

How can you call styling with mouse "roxor play"

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
<Vf-> on the pc you edit footage with, open morgans configuration screen (red ball icon) and click 'invert field order'
<Vf-> you have the wrong setting now and it fucks up your quality bigtime

traktorlove

Banned
Didn't Goaone's vid have some of that? A lot of people seem to have liked his movie still

it didnt really decrease his gameplay though, mouseclicking like that makes you absolutely unable to move/pan properly, and cast spells/styles quick enough

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
it didnt really decrease his gameplay though, mouseclicking like that makes you absolutely unable to move/pan properly, and cast spells/styles quick enough

So if he didn't use mouse he could have mousepanned and styled faster so they could have won even more then they did? Seems to work for him, I didn't see any fight going tits up just because he used his mouse.

Bit to blurry video, enjoyed it anyway though. :fluffle:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Dear pjuppe,

Thank you for your application for the title of "worst <insert class> ever".

Unfortunately due to your actual playstyle being far above the requirements for this prestigious accolade we have to deny your request. This, along with the positively glowing recommendation letters we have received from your peers has lead us to believe that we very much doubt you are actually capable of being the recipient of this award.

We wish you well in the future and if your skill level ever devolves significantly please feel free to reapply.

Mr A Nonymous
Director of the Poor-Skills Institute

no fair :(

Not had chance to watch it yet, am I in it? I did used to enjoy stunning you after you purge mez, have some footage of my own on that note

think i hit you a few times with my skald in it, no getting stunned as healer though :)

Btw Nata ill do my best to kill ur littul shammy

no deal!

<Vf-> on the pc you edit footage with, open morgans configuration screen (red ball icon) and click 'invert field order'
<Vf-> you have the wrong setting now and it fucks up your quality bigtime

crap :( ah, well. deleted all the footage now so it's to late to do anything about it. using fraps now though and i like it better since i can play at a higher resolution (and that i had problems reconfigure:ing TV-out thingie with my new(er) computer:))

disdain

Banned
i dont style with mouse, i click abilities that you normally use without having to change target.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't Goaone's vid have some of that? A lot of people seem to have liked his movie still

most people use 1-6 and movement/reset camera/qbinds with left hand

7-10/panning/targetting with right

its pretty much agreed that is the 'opted' way :fluffle:

....downloading

traktorlove

Banned
So if he didn't use mouse he could have mousepanned and styled faster so they could have won even more then they did? Seems to work for him, I didn't see any fight going tits up just because he used his mouse.

Bit to blurry video, enjoyed it anyway though. :fluffle:

i think he would have had a better overview, and would have done more things in a shorter amount of time

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

....downloading

lal

i use the button left of 1 to 4 with my left hand maybe 5

the rest is qbinds or clicked mouse in right hand meight

bollox if thats the "opted" way - i will tell you this 90% of all people play differently

downloading nuw

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

....downloading

I get the left hand bit but my right hand is on the mouse so I can pan, move and target. I normally click stuff on my third qb and from 8-10. How do you use your right hand to press 7-10 or did you mean by using the mouse?

I never seem to have enough buttons to use with all the abilities I get so I am always looking for ways to improve.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

....downloading

I use my left hand to stick it up my ass and the right to masturbate while hitting the DAoC relevant keys with my teeth and laughing on loud about you.

Fully opted ofc.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl i was thinking at the start... this quality isn't so bad intro seems ok.

then the footage hit ouch ;\

couldnt see much very well because of that! :(

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Post shammy vid m8! much much better, even tho the TT fight on skald is kinda nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom