Worlds worst minstrel awards

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
And the nominees are:

Slonomo
Xersoq/Fremen
Haagandaaz

and frankly i've run out of minstrels to flame.

but seriously Fremen is the winner! mr i cant go a fight without pulling a mob on the group to fuck it up xD

we're killing a full grp(level 50 mids) as a level 44 41 39 and 25 and he pulls 2 purples to me (44) which 2 shot us.

then again he chases a group trying to mezz them they turn and kill him cuz hes running too close.

ooo another 1 we're chasing a chanter and druid he mezzes them then pulls himself a couple of red cons which kill him then interupt us

and finally 2v1 vs a 50 rr4 vamp and we're winning the guys snared and jim decides to pull a mob to interupt me xD

Say hi to the new slonomo !

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
omg seriously???????????????????

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
And the nominees are:

Slonomo
Xersoq/Fremen
Haagandaaz

but seriously Fremen is the winner! mr i cant go a fight without pulling a mob on the group to fuck it up xD

we're killing a full grp(level 50 mids) as a level 44 41 39 and 25 and he pulls 2 purples to me (44) which 2 shot us.

then again he chases a group trying to mezz them they turn and kill him cuz hes running too close.

ooo another 1 we're chasing a chanter and druid he mezzes them then pulls himself a couple of red cons which kill him then interupt us

and finally 2v1 vs a 50 rr4 vamp and we're winning the guys snared and jim decides to pull a mob to interupt me xD

Pfft you suck, I am teh worst minstrel evah!! :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I was a truly awful minstrel in rvr, although I did used to twist songs in pve instead of powersong then afk 5hours :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And the nominees are:

Slonomo
Xersoq/Fremen
Haagandaaz

were?! And why the feck wasnt i included?! :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
He was pretty shit to be fair :p not half as bad as lighnin (sp?) attack, get dicked on, sos away etc

ye cause SoS info says "only use this to enter combat" <end of sarcasm>

- English -

Resident Freddy
you forgot about the time stupeh said watch it cos he will turn on u jim and i said i would be fine... and yep he did and i died :<

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
The worst without a doubt: Slonomo! Bigtime noob tbh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rofl, you suck gravi-

PS: "Mates lets do a pve pulling competition with aika"

gw cocknoob

Lethul

FH is my second home
are you somehow suprised that fremen sucked at yet another class? :eek:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
although I did used to twist songs in pve instead of powersong then afk 5hours :D

I dinged 50 on my minstrel, being afk in Avalon City playing Power Song. Came back and read the text.
1: GRATZ!
2: Wow, grats man!!!
3: HUGE GRATS!!
4: OMG!! Grats on 50!
5: congrats :)
2: Wicend? (my mincer name)
3: Hmm
2: You there?
1: Eh, is he afk? rofl xD
All of them: HAHAHAHAHA rofl lal lol

Funny really how I never cared much about the dings. Even though it was only my 3rd 50 at the time!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
hehe, remember dinging my cleric 50 at twees, that was the only big one. Then dinged a mincer 50, surprised I didn't get RSI and my wizard I dinged on a mid :D Sorc/tic were just boring to level really :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc/tic were just boring to level really

I loved leveling my cleric :D And pala was cool ofc, but that was mostly cause I was new to the game etc. But cleric was alot of fun. Then came some theurg, which was dead booring, so I gave it up in the end at L44 or so (finished him later). And then the mincer, which got semi-PL'd (and I'm talking knights of the round table PL with groups like 3*50 palas and a 50 arms in avalon city!) and then some power-song afk'ing! Then came the healer, which was fully PL'd all the way. Hell, I didn't even bother to log it on all the time, I just gave my pw's away and let them do it. So really lvling has been a downhill road fun-wise :p

gnerd

Fledgling Freddie
lvl'd my mincer solo was fun though but very very long:(
best char i lvl'd was my smite cleric got grps all the time so peeps could just laugh at my gimpy cleric:) but i ruled them after, when i duel'd them the only class to realy kick my butt was a cabba:wij:

gnerd smite/cleric
gnerdster mincer
eric tic
kismit thurg
nighthawke cabba
darkdestroyer inf

kirennia

Part of the furniture
lvl'd my mincer solo was fun though but very very long:(
best char i lvl'd was my smite cleric got grps all the time so peeps could just laugh at my gimpy cleric:) but i ruled them after, when i duel'd them the only class to realy kick my butt was a cabba:wij:

Aye, used to love the old smite cleric. Post smite nerf I remember being part of GoLs group running around farming anything we could and having outlaw complement my healing, to which I revealed my spec. He didn't want me in groups anymore after that, lol.

I still remember the old barrows being puller, main mezzer, stun/nuker and occasionally healing too. Those were the best days of my PVE career although I'm pretty sure if PvE hadn't of evolved the way it did, I would of gotten bored with it sooner rather then later anyway.

And yeah, before the full on tweaked templates came in in SI, there were very few classes that could beat a smite cleric. They're still quite a good duelling class even now :)

Gamah

Banned
All these people calling me shit all added a healthy donation to the rp fund most time we met in battle...interesting.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Gratz as naming me as one of the worst minstrels, I feel so honored, especially as I havent played on the server since August.
Oh btw the only reason I rvrd was so I cld hold higher con pets on my farm-bot, so as for me being crap in rvr: CareFactor= 0

gohan

FH is my second home
All these people calling me shit all added a healthy donation to the rp fund most time we met in battle...interesting.

can i call you crap u never killed me once

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz as naming me as one of the worst minstrels, I feel so honored, especially as I havent played on the server since August.
Oh btw the only reason I rvrd was so I cld hold higher con pets on my farm-bot, so as for me being crap in rvr: CareFactor= 0

:) you see why posts like this can only fail to meet their objective?

We now know you do care. Awww. :wub::fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom