worst skald

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
today i have found the worst skald ever i was solo on my cleric which is grp spec and found him running of to a tower how lame.. sorry for the wine pissed me of so i decided to make a thread ohh and his name is sparkyfeet :p

Yer, sux when it's suddenly the others who are lame. Shame you couldn't zerg him down....did your duo/trio zergsurf partner LD?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
today i have found the worst skald ever i was solo on my cleric which is grp spec and found him running of to a tower how lame.. sorry for the wine pissed me of so i decided to make a thread ohh and his name is sparkyfeet :p

hahaha, your hardly the one to call someone shit.. sorry but I had to.

tips

Fledgling Freddie
isent nameing and shaming in FH COD ? that u cant name and shame ppl on here ????

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hehe he only wins when moc 3 is up, if U call that skill then go ahead ;)

Think that was proof enough in Frozens video he mocced him then Frozen got Moc he died lol now that was funny hee hee.
Being beaten at you own RvR skills rofl.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
life tap owns moc battles lol

Yes and as I pointed out numb nuts when he mocced in video 1st time he had upper hand when tables was turned he died thats all his playstyle was but due credit to bloke he went further than Beno keep.

Unlike you playstyle buffshear run away like a girl at least he made effort unlike some people.

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
as i have pointed out before soulja the spec i am what the fuk else amm i meant to do so fuk if i buff shear it gets me rps and its there to be used just cause u get pissed of and run back to ur keep for a rebuff tuff shit dont go rvr , and wtf people complainging about me duo and trio for as if its a crime ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom