Is Openbook the lamest ever RR12

Everz

FH is my second home
Classic models with old SI = win.

It's all my cpu can handle and it still sounds like a broken hoover.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
the rp cow has returned :>
time to farm some phat rps off him :>

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The only good players ive bumped into are strong duo / soloers from Dyvet. It is embarassing how some people need to abuse to have a chance. And now we know why its a GOOD thing to keep EU and US servers separated as long as possible.

Everz

FH is my second home
Both EU and US players suffered at the hands of this merge. Both were good players.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
The only good players ive bumped into are strong duo / soloers from Dyvet. It is embarassing how some people need to abuse to have a chance. And now we know why its a GOOD thing to keep EU and US servers separated as long as possible.

I dont mind the US,I abuse the french baddies as hell :D

gohan

FH is my second home
nah saw him in labby yestoday, with his rr12 di bot of dH00m on stick

Soazak

Part of the furniture
He's a living legend, probably only surpassed by Fatload in the number of @ posts :D

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
always nice the few times horner gets out in NF :) i like the rps from him and his bot :)

Light

Loyal Freddie
Well I just had guten, pilaren and 2 gay pals use tracking hounds to chase my solo rr5 inf half way across odins before i gave up and let them kill me. Considering how shit hard it is solo on ywain anyway they are the biggest bunch of asshats I have come across since re-birthing my chars last week, I guess some things never change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom