Worst guildgroup ever

aika

Can't get enough of FH
anything with me in it tbh.. perma out of heal range!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Nolby Pride, worst group to ever set foot in Emain

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i duno, was some shit guild called Our Group or somehting like that. Total noobs don't you think :m00:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i duno, was some shit guild called Our Group or somehting like that. Total noobs don't you think :m00:

Shh :( don't let them hear you.. they'll bore you to death by giving you 1001 reasons why they "Rock" ;x some of which may include;

1. A few of us could sit in milegate rooms in old frontiers and farm alb zergs in epic armor :D this is truely a skilled and essential way to get high rr!

2. We clearly have more rp's than you so everything we say must be correct with no questions asked!

3. Some of us were also rp pl'd back in OF ;) but thats fine people will forget about it in time and we'll still rock!

C

Carss

Shh :( don't let them hear you.. they'll bore you to death by giving you 1001 reasons why they "Rock" ;x some of which may include;

1. A few of us could sit in milegate rooms in old frontiers and farm alb zergs in epic armor :D this is truely a skilled and essential way to get high rr!

2. We clearly have more rp's than you so everything we say must be correct with no questions asked!

3. Some of us were also rp pl'd back in OF ;) but thats fine people will forget about it in time and we'll still rock!

How can you talk about being RP PLed in OF?

Clueless zergers that cant play for shit dinging rr11/12 because of NF and the RP patch is somthing to complain about. Being able to farm several hundred albs due to thier own stupidity isnt, though you were probabaly one of those albs and are very bitter, my heart bleeds for you.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

here have a :fluffle:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
i vote for groove...

groups always start 1-2hours late because half of the grp doesnt show up. insane whine begins after first lost fight and after a couple of losses half of the grp logs.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
i vote for groove...

groups always start 1-2hours late because half of the grp doesnt show up. insane whine begins after first lost fight and after a couple of losses half of the grp logs.

Pretty much shared experience in all ggs ^^

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
i vote for groove...

And after 2 years mamba fell for the whine to and whined and logged the most!! :D :fluffle: (or never logged in, AND s**d the acc! worst of ze worst idd)

Gamah

Banned

Clueless zergers that cant play for shit dinging rr11/12 because of NF and the RP patch is somthing to complain about. Being able to farm several hundred albs due to thier own stupidity isnt, though you were probabaly one of those albs and are very bitter, my heart bleeds for you.

Given the oppotunity you havn't mentioned New Severence (me ethilds etc) as the worst guild group EVER!!! Supprised :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
i vote for groove...

*whistles* :(

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
CM got to be the worse of all time:p never seen so many turnips in 1 basket:eek2:
C

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
pip said about sm1 being worse than him ? wtf ;o hello cobbie skald ... hahaha i still remember him in old emain running around and not being able to do anything :D funny ppl in this forumz ! and worst grp is by far eclipse ... i mean wtf jarakin piojo lurker brf ... worst players ever :fluffle::worthy:

ps. think i have 2shot him with my armsman sooo talk about a gimp :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Nice to see you can count brite :) although I do agree with you about the RP patch! I don't agree with you about the whole "serveral hundred albs bullshite".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyway back on topic i've got a few worse guilds and reasons why they are/were simply the worse guilds :p

Jon (A guild created by a little dwarf midgard warrior called jon, old-school mids will know this funny little character)

Eye of Odin (When it was first created :p was full of beggers)

Custodia Malacitana (Not so much for the way they play in FG vs FG.. more a case of them pretty much ruining rvr for everyone due to rp horny-syndrome)

Bad Omen (Shit attitudes towards realm mates, also quite bad in rvr)

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, im not actually sure, but dark aurora 1 year ago, going for 8vs8 must surely be the worst guild group ever, aswell as golden age.
Remember winning them both with 4 people, they must have been the bottom of the foodchain

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said about sm1 being worse than him ? wtf ;o hello cobbie skald ... hahaha i still remember him in old emain running around and not being able to do anything funny ppl in this forumz ! and worst grp is by far eclipse ... i mean wtf jarakin piojo lurker brf ... worst players ever :fluffle::worthy:

ps. think i have 2shot him with my armsman sooo talk about a gimp

Shortiiiiiiiiiiii! Hi. :)

Yeah, we sucked! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom