Babybanana first time ever totally number 1

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Never mind me...i'm just drunk about always when play this game .....just trying catch lost time and get fastest possible way rps even tower pve is very boring, but sometimes can get also some fights =D

Attachments

• Babybanana irs number 1.jpg
    Babybanana irs number 1.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 301

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
now show /stat so we can see you gained 100,00 of those purely from towers/keeps/

and you managed to moc kill 1 player :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
lol, it must be moc3 since he can still hit me when i melee him and blowing ip2 straight after :( still couldnt kill me a few times tho which im quite happy about.

Everz

FH is my second home
BABYBANANA FOR PRESIDENT

bow down to the master bitches.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
to be fair madmaxx i was unpleasantly suprised about you :(

you go from duelling me mauler (insie) a few times and are perfectly respectable and a sound enough player,

to playing balian and being a complete adding nonse!

most disappointing!

-10 coolpoints!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I actually believe the 'respect level' between old timers coming back in RvR has improved.

Since I've been out mostly soloing again I've not really noticed any adding at all and most people seem to want a good fight.

Been dissapointed by a few needless laugh spammers for whatever reasons but you'll always get a few immature people around, and it's always nice to kill them and get revenge after when their alone :flame:

In general most seem to just want good fights :clap: Lets hope the trend continues into Ywaine and we can show them how to play properly.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I was never a "hug the enemy player" I just was just trying my chars out with the duelling crap :p with me if its red its dead usually.

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Nice work mate.

Clap.gif

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I was never a "hug the enemy player" I just was just trying my chars out with the duelling crap :p with me if its red its dead usually.

nicely admitted just means 1 extra player i can kill for rps when lurking on ns :>

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
fair enough, im sure the 7 other ppl in my grp will get you after :flame:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
its ok i specialize in kamikaze kills! aslong as i get my solo kill i dont care who wtfrox me in their zerg

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I sincerly find it worth an applause that you can get 120k in an 10+ hours session (I saw that on /stats RP once) merely from taking towers (or well, 90%).

I never finished such a mission, how much RP's does it give anyhow ?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I actually believe the 'respect level' between old timers coming back in RvR has improved.

Since I've been out mostly soloing again I've not really noticed any adding at all and most people seem to want a good fight.

Been dissapointed by a few needless laugh spammers for whatever reasons but you'll always get a few immature people around, and it's always nice to kill them and get revenge after when their alone :flame:

In general most seem to just want good fights :clap: Lets hope the trend continues into Ywaine and we can show them how to play properly.

was suprised u tried to kill me in lab while farming scales.. dunno if the shammy shearing ya changed ya mind :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
was suprised u tried to kill me in lab while farming scales.. dunno if the shammy shearing ya changed ya mind :p

You werent fighting an enemy/mob at the time, it was 2 on 1, seemed like the potential for a damn good fight to me, so why wouldn't I attack!

And it was right near the stone so wouldn't even be far to port back for the loser. I attacked as it seemed like good honest RvR fun lol.

And no actually the buffshearing will only make me feel more vengeful and inclined to finish the job of as it inconvienanced me, I only stopped because your emotes made it clear you werent interested in a battle and you werent fighting back so I let it go.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Re-instate the god damn group missions, so Baby can lead us round all night farming ze rps!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You werent fighting an enemy/mob at the time, it was 2 on 1, seemed like the potential for a damn good fight to me, so why wouldn't I attack!

And it was right near the stone so wouldn't even be far to port back for the loser. I attacked as it seemed like good honest RvR fun lol.

And no actually the buffshearing will only make me feel more vengeful and inclined to finish the job of as it inconvienanced me, I only stopped because your emotes made it clear you werent interested in a battle and you werent fighting back so I let it go.

Yea myself and a mate on rr2 skald troll thats me :p and his rr3 thane jumped you , i was gonna stop when i realised was you <you changed your colours wtf ?:p> but i know how you like a good fight so :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Yea myself and a mate on rr2 skald troll thats me :p and his rr3 thane jumped you , i was gonna stop when i realised was you <you changed your colours wtf ?:p> but i know how you like a good fight so :D

Heh yeah, I accidently reset the level of my bruiser down to 0 when I was mucking around changing artifacts (big doh! moment with all the current tower taking), so I was busy exping that and farming scales, finishing mobs of with bruiser.

Unfortunately I still had bruiser equipped when I got jumped and by time I switch to RvR set-up it was to late :twak:

The colour change wasn't voluntary, the weapon I use now cannot be dyed, it's a bloody ugly 'teal' light blue hockey stick thing which doesn't look right with my old red devil look.

Decided it would be better to dye my armour to suit the weapon instead. All blue with the cloak and helm not showing, very happy you can do that now!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
some insane fight earlier at beno vs bard druid champ trio kagato xD

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
some insane fight earlier at beno vs bard druid champ trio kagato xD

Yeah was rather crazy, I wasted snapshot to early in the fight, would of made things alot easier later on, specially to avoid the buff shearing.

Bit of an odd situration as your side was clearly to low on dps to win the battle, and ours being all soloer's were to disorganised to coordinate an attack to finish you off. Could of gone on for hours

Don't think any progress was made until I managed to pull a stun chain off on bard.

Need another fight against Twinsun now I have new template, see how it compares.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I will resume running on champ solo once people finish with all this tower business, been playing in grps lately, mostly on druid or eld.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I will resume running on champ solo once people finish with all this tower business, been playing in grps lately, mostly on druid or eld.

Thought I had perfect chance last night, had all timers up and ready to go but the stealthers got you just as I reached the bridge :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Thought I had perfect chance last night, had all timers up and ready to go but the stealthers got you just as I reached the bridge :(

I came back and even flamed beno solo, but only some minstrel came after like ~20 mins, so I logged shortly after.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
well ,I got raped :)

To be fair that first fight I think you'd already used Static Tempest up, was closer second time round though I had less timers up that time too.

Was fun though and finally got chance to judge the new templates viability :england:

Think you were a bit unlucky though looking back through the details, that's the first time i've seen my Astral proc fire so much in a single fight.

Often I can go whole fights and not see it work once!

Still can't figure out exactly how it works though....

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well I usually dont use ST or rr5 in 1v1 so, if I use it means it going very badly ^^

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
well I usually dont use ST or rr5 in 1v1 so, if I use it means it going very badly ^^

Well given our RR's I can understand bringing out the big timers and it does make it more interesting.

The RR5's though are bit of a waste as yours and mine kinda cancel each other out, the second you use yours I hit mine and there both wasted :lol:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
heh, you hit way too hard though, I got you to quite lowbish hp in slam, then I went down very fast :)
Don't think I can kill you 1v1 tbh, armsmen are usually not hard for me, even rr10+ ones, but you seem to have load of passives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom