Worst guildgroup ever

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
i vote for groove...

groups always start 1-2hours late because half of the grp doesnt show up. insane whine begins after first lost fight and after a couple of losses half of the grp logs.

hahaha <33

kivik

Part of the furniture
DA group for sure, never seen anything with some many high RRs gone down so easily :)

But kudos for trying atleast, instead of zerging down the players remaining on the server.

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
DA group for sure, never seen anything with some many high RRs gone down so easily :)

But kudos for trying atleast, instead of zerging down the players remaining on the server.

But atleast we try! and we dont give up which is more to be said then most of the alb community hehe

so lets get it on :D

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie

and we have fun and a laugh trying too, for 1 1/2 years we have been doing so and we are still playing so say what you wish

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
But atleast we try! and we dont give up which is more to be said then most of the alb community hehe

True you don't give up you get you asses kicked then you Summon the DA Realm Ability .................... 20+ Albs sticking to you and you run like that zerging mostly everything down that in end most log.
For High RR Guild you have to be the most suckiest of the lot to Run a Zerg all time.

Soulja

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Fook that alb zerg is hiding a gg in it ... i didnt know :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
True you don't give up you get you asses kicked then you Summon the DA Realm Ability .................... 20+ Albs sticking to you and you run like that zerging mostly everything down that in end most log.
For High RR Guild you have to be the most suckiest of the lot to Run a Zerg all time.

Soulja

I guess you're one of the members of the hib DC zerg?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I guess you're one of the members of the hib DC zerg?

Which hib DC zerg is that? Last I looked there we're 10 duelers there, and a total of 50 hibs logged on. Still some people never let mere facts get in the way of a good troll.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dunno where you playing crom , but shamealot and co constantly go there with fg's and hunt soloers down :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its true that nowadays a full group is the new zerg. Sad times.

We all moan about albs, but things would be really dead if DA et al werent zerging around. Wish they'd try and drop the hangers on more though.

My current pet hate is that thane/skald duo with occasional friends, Sorpan or whatever. Not a great deal a soloer can do against them, and they are pretty remorseless in running you down. They can just cover so much ground for a start so unlike the alb zerg are impossible to avoid.

Septina

Part of the furniture

We all moan about albs, but things would be really dead if DA et al werent zerging around. Wish they'd try and drop the hangers on more though.

My current pet hate is that thane/skald duo with occasional friends, Sorpan or whatever. Not a great deal a soloer can do against them, and they are pretty remorseless in running you down. They can just cover so much ground for a start so unlike the alb zerg are impossible to avoid.

Actually had a couple of nice run-ins with Sopan etc a couple of days ago.
Trio vs trio, given they did add on us whenever they had the chance but the few fair fights we had was quite nice. :)

Oh, and they are savage/skald you assbroom Crom!! :(

C

Carss

The problem is DA and the rest of the zergers are having nice action in HW, the retards then go and fuck up thier own RvR by cutting ports so they have nothing to fight, so they then go to DC and fuck up anyone else who might be having some decent RvR that night by killing all the soloers then camping the bridge so no hibs can move away from the keep, then more alb zerglings continue to arrive. Then its the usual excuse that someone told me to take back keeps cos they dont like it from mocaddtrix, if i told you to respec out of moc would you do that aswell? fat chance.

Given the oppotunity you havn't mentioned New Severence (me ethilds etc) as the worst guild group EVER!!! Supprised :(

Nah not at all ive seen a hell of a lot worse and you guys put up a decent fight although the group we ran when you guys were out was ghetto :p You guys ran for decent fights atleast. Plus had some good fights vs your minstrel. There is a difference between being crap and playing like a bunch of ***** aswell, some people think being crap (see above) is an excuse to play like a bunch of ***** (see above), not that im calling you guys crap :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Actually had a couple of nice run-ins with Sopan etc a couple of days ago.
Trio vs trio, given they did add on us whenever they had the chance but the few fair fights we had was quite nice. :)

Oh, and they are savage/skald you assbroom Crom!! :(

Thane and Skald at the time (some low rr thane) then there were 3 of em, when I met em. Fun to fight i imagine in small groups as they decent players, just a right pain when soloing on caster.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Im with Raid on this one! Madition comes 30 mins late, "shower & shit mates" then we wait 2 hours, lose 1 fight and /qtd, wtg! :D <3333

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
RR for sure:

blazie - ok good and quiet player, but whines if theres too much whine!
prozze - ASSIST ON PALADIN MATEs
shadowz - /qtd
healplz - whine + tactics/info 24/7
mastade - dane :/
dwy - dane #2 ://
vintervargen - only decent guy, calm & friendly
+ the rest semi-rr players, faggots all of em.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Lo Mirk nice seeing you back :)

Soulja

Never been gone Soul ;) .. just doing what i allways do log in occasionally and play abit for a few hours :)

Tried hib/ava .. but ended back up on midg/pryd .. i just love my mid toons to much ;)

/wave

aika

Can't get enough of FH
And u are ?? have i missed u somewhere in the zergs ?

Yeah, you missed me somewhere in the zergs
Just funny to hear all those newbies that camped brynja all day long and added on everything come back and claim they are suddenly fg rvr'ers and non adding soloers...

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, you missed me somewhere in the zergs
Just funny to hear all those newbies that camped brynja all day long and added on everything come back and claim they are suddenly fg rvr'ers and non adding soloers...

Ohh so now im a N00b aswell .. gee thx pal ur a swell guy :)

I guess u havent got a glue about who i am and just hands out general bs that would hurt the most in here ...

My hat of to you.. you got brain i can tell :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Ohh so now im a N00b aswell .. gee thx pal ur a swell guy :)

I guess u havent got a glue about who i am and just hands out general bs that would hurt the most in here ...

My hat of to you.. you got brain i can tell :)

Cause your reply was very mature!
I just based my opinion since I never seen you either solo or in the fg zone when it was on this server
and also on this :"**GM - Enemies of The Realm - Dyvet**"

Which basically says it all for itself.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I seem to recall the Golden Age guild group being very, very poor for a long time. They did seem to improve though, then either split or maybe rolled a German server?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Red Guard...
or any guild with remem in it!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

hahah that made me laugh........... word

kivik

Part of the furniture
I seem to recall the Golden Age guild group being very, very poor for a long time. They did seem to improve though, then either split or maybe rolled a German server?

Nah their valk got caught RP farming, she/he/it got all RPs stripped, rest of the guild left because of that decision. Still makes me laugh :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH

No you don't. A few times when we've met you with LA grp, you've been kiting and when we are abit off you run all back to keep. Then next time we see you, 2 mins after, you got the zerg to help you.

So really make you the worst GG ever..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom