Worst guildgroup ever

C

Carss

Well u prolly dont think so brite but tbh i dont think any better of u still remember u as a retarded n00b bd lvlING in malmo grp ... and frankly u havent gotten the slightest idea about what i know or dont know :)

i know you run around in warlock groups with pip, camp bridge/towers and pretty much zerg everything in sight.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i know you run around in warlock groups with pip, camp bridge/towers and pretty much zerg everything in sight.

as i said u know nothing .. true i grp with pip fang hen and tones ... when we grp i play paccer and we roam .. we never camp ..but i cant say we dont add cuz fang kills anything he can

so sadly ur quite off ur target again !

C

Carss

as i said u know nothing .. true i grp with pip fang hen and tones ... when we grp i play paccer and we roam .. we never camp ..but i cant say we dont add cuz fang kills anything he can

so sadly ur quite off ur target again !

ok then enemies of the realm are that well known hardcore FG rvr group, i was wrong

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
ok then enemies of the realm are that well known hardcore FG rvr group, i was wrong

He heh there u show your stupidity again .. i have never claimed Enemies to be running a gg nor a fg ..... but could it perhaps be i have been running in other fg's in the years past or perhaps even set groups .. omg .. that is possible ... but hey what to expect from a monkey

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so you ran in set fgs for several years and your healer is rr7? km8

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
so you ran in set fgs for several years and your healer is rr7? km8

Aye m8 on and off ofc ... and yes my healer is only rr7 but u see i've been a casual player for 3 years or more now :) .. so ive been running in a fg once a week when ever its been possible ... dont think i got 2% of my rps running with my own guild on the healer :)

But i dont blame u for not knowing that my sweet :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
fair enough, my apologies then...
its only the likes of fanguir that ruin your reputation tbh.. but I guess he is a nice guy irl like you said.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
its only the likes of fanguir that ruin your reputation tbh.. but I guess he is a nice guy irl like you said.

Fair enough m8 .. besides he shoudn't really be ruining my rep .. only hes own ..

Tbh i think must of us pricks in this forum / game are nice guys in real life .. but for some reason in here most bahave like l33t arseholes

C

Carss

so just like that you belive what he says ^^

next you will belive what manisch says :p

Dest

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway back on topic i've got a few worse guilds and reasons why they are/were simply the worse guilds :p

Eye of Odin (When it was first created :p was full of beggers)

Guess you got turned down here aswell... the guild pretty much consisted of half the midgard/prydwen population :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Post Mortem 8 man stealth group sucked big time.Got ran out of town aswell and left poor old Censi by himself the chickens :ninja:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
PM still going strong.. unlike SH who ran out of doorstep add targets so moved to US to kill that server instead! :)

tips

Fledgling Freddie
frikkys guils septima look at the playerswho he had in it who left and his so oo ime god guild grp he was trying to run

btw ime in a mad mood so fooook u all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom