Sex Skyrimming, current status

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Whellp I got hooked back in again, and have even gone as far as to install an ENB.

Here's a list of what I have installed current as per 29-6-2014:

Code:
[SKSE]
current - 1.6.16

[ENB]
ENBSeries 0.254
SBP 0.254

[MODS]
skyui.esp
realistic lighting.esp
enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp
ktxcompleteskyforge.esp
rooq.esp
lakeexpanded01.esp
taveriften.esp
tavesolitude.esp
tavefalkreath.esp
tavewindhelm.esp
riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp
whiteruninenhanced.esp
whiterunexenhanced.esp
tavevillages.esp
detailed outskirts.esp
detailed cities.esp
barenziahquestmarkers.esp
chopping_block_wood_fires.esp
dd - enhanced blood main.esp
elvenwood.esp
private_nokillblur_test.esp
run for your lives.esp
dd - realistic ragdoll force - realistic.esp
better embers.esp
deeper snow.esp
hqsnow.esp
staticmeshimprovementmod.esp
staticmeshimprovementmod-part2.esp
staticmeshimprovementmod-part3.esp
staticmeshimprovementmod-part4.esp
staticmeshimprovementmod-part5.esp
staticmeshimprovementmod-part6.esp
birds.esp
better dynamic snow.esp
enhanceddistantterrain.esp
vibrantauroras.esp
hdplants+herbs.esp
water.esp
climatesoftamriel.esp
arrowsstick.esp
tos_oakwood.esp
tos_amber_guard.esp
tos_laintardale.esp
tos_granitehall.esp
dragonsoulstoperks.esp
pureweather.esp
sos - civilization.esp
sos - the dungeons.esp
sos - the wilds.esp
dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp
moss rocks.esp
cbbecurvy.esp
calientevanillaarmor - banditpack curvy.esp
splashofrain.esp
theeyesofbeauty.esp
levelingmerchantswallets.esp
smarter combat ai.esp
realistic piercing arrows.esp
lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp
immersive patrols ii vanilla.esp
daedric ritual remake.esp
xce.esp
the dance of death.esp
duel - combat realism.esp

Check out my progress messing with things here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCa--A3FMdYr88VgrDyxfgGNGsvkCsud

/summon @old.Tohtori : any tips on other things to install? Now that I am hooked again I find that the Steam Workshop is a tad...frugal. I want to do the NMM again. Any thoughts? Currently walking around my cranked up Whiterun nets me about 15FPS on the god-box lol

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Tendo's SkeRe is a good perk overhaul, Cloaks of Skyrim is a must!
Achieve That! Is good as well, Skyrim Community Uncapper uncaps levels/perks etc.
Sky UI is great, needs SKSE though as do a lot of mods. /edit see you have this already!
Alternate start is great if you are making a new char as well.

Other than that theres normally so much to do in the game that different paths feel completely different so not loads of gameplay changing things needed!

TdC

ah nice one, cheers. in game I'm currently coasting at about 90% main quest done I guess. I can't even remember if I've gone through and done the deed on Alduin yet.

the current goal is to pretty things up and maybe get some of the (community) DLC stuff installed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah go NMM for sure, it's somewhat easier to use then steamworks anyway :p

As for what to go for, i'm in the mind that you should enhance Skyrim with what you feel you need. For example i could say that you deffo need to get eyes of beauty, or ranger ridge, but they might not be fitting to you at all.

Nexus has a great sortnig system, so spending an hour or two just browsing and checking what you like is worth it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12110/? Could alwyas work if you can run it, lots of mod suggestion in the descriptions of good mods as well.

TdC

NMM can do multiple games, no? I mean, it can do Fallout and such I believe?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
NMM can do multiple games, no? I mean, it can do Fallout and such I believe?

fallout, elder scrolls, dragon age, witcher, world of tanks, and some other stufff

and in no particular order ;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/? realistic needs and diseases
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/? alternate start
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12092/? cloaks
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10573/? camping
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24713/? blocksteal - iirc you have to crouch to steal so u dont accidentally nick stuff

im sure there is a follower overhaul aswell cant recall the name tho

/edit
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35094/? aesir armour, best armour ever

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dont forget the nudy mod! For, er realism.

There a bunch of mods that improve the look of NPCs too, face, hair and clothing etc. Will have to dig out what I use later on.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
modlist1.jpg

My list of stuff i -think- i'm currently using. Some stuff still missing and some testy stuff, but should give some ideas.

Also what Raven said about nude mods is correct; having people with their tits or cock out after you strip them of their clothes after you murder them is quite realistic :p

EDIT: Hmm, actually that's the old list. have to see if i can fin the new one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here's the new one, same rules apply, though for some reason i think i'm missing a body mod currently;

moddy1.jpg

leggy

Probably Scottish
@TdC - That Beautification Project ENB site is awesome. I'm about to fire up Skyrim for the first time with my new ninja pc (only played this on the 360) and am seriously excited about installing all these mods and the ENB. Anyway - nice linkage :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lies @Mabs you told me you were using this mod while listening to the inspector gadget theme tune and covering yourself in honey. Do not include me in your filthy fantasies.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am firing it up again too, new PC and the DLC that I haven't played through yet. Starting afresh with a new character.

Will probably spend a good couple of hours adding mods and shizzle to it this evening ready to start playing tomorrow.

TdC

fallout, elder scrolls, dragon age, witcher, world of tanks, and some other stufff

oh ffs how will I ever finish uni at this rate?

found it - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

I friggin hate followers and never use them. Does this make it bearable?

@TdC - That Beautification Project ENB site is awesome. I'm about to fire up Skyrim for the first time with my new ninja pc (only played this on the 360) and am seriously excited about installing all these mods and the ENB. Anyway - nice linkage :)

cheers dude, I'm happy to service you :D

TdC

Crikey, quite the list of mods to install with ENB - Going to get cracking tonight. Then I am going to spam my peasant mate who refuses to acknowledge that it looks better on PC.

rememeber to poke about your ini files as well re textures, gpu memory, et al. follow the instructions to the letter and it will be awesome :D

Mabs

yea
UFO gives you a LOT more controls over them, make them ride horses, set weapon groups, where they live etc

TdC

dammit I may need to drink 6 espressos and install NMM now. and it's ALL YOUR FAULT MABS :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
UFO gives you a LOT more controls over them, make them ride horses, set weapon groups, where they live etc

...what they wear....referring to previous comments on nudity mods :D

Oh yeah as always; starting a fresh game after installing lots of mods is wise.

Mabs

kill them
take their clothes off
Fus Ro Dah their bodies into their family members
?
profit

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got all the files downloaded, now to install and fiddle with INI files!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
World texture packs and mods installed. Tomorrow it is character and gameplay shizzle. The NPCs and the character look a but stupid in such an awesome looking world now!

This guy does some great guides, there is a shorter version available but it stops a little short of the end. Managed to finish it off though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_gqhkELdIE

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The NPCs and the character look a but stupid in such an awesome looking world now!

Yeah that's why i don't go overboard with worldmods/graphical, if the NPC stand out too much(although there's mods for that) then the immersion breaks. Kinda like putting fallout 2 sprites in a full 3d map.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, I will just ramp up the pretties on the character models, armour/clothing textures and weapons. Going to see if I can mod the dragons a bit.

Anyone got any good spell effect mods? I am thinking better lighting for them if possible.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, the noob that I am...I didn't notice that the list of mods I used for the world also contains a list of character mods plus a bunch of interesting gameplay mods.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
when i'm done with Borderlands 2 and its DLC I'll have to reinstall Skyrim and mod it up, still rated as one of my fav games ever, right up there with Final Fantasy VII.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I am spending a good few days getting it to look just right then going play the fuck out of it again. Got next week off work too.

A peasant mate is coming to stay for a night too. Going to convert another to the master race...already have two binning their consoles and buying gaming PCs. They are totally fed up of having expensive consoles and no games to play on them, plus they have seen how much my PC blows their away on battlefield 4 for graphical fidelity. Same game but worlds apart.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Playing titanfall on my brothers rig actually converted me from PCs to PCs :p

In essence made me start saving up pennies and eating noodles to get a better one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom