So...Skyrim

opticle

Part of the furniture
Bought a house. It's a dump but it feels like home. Ta for the nudge, didn't realise dragon scales weighed so much :eek:

Er, Love right back at ya ? x :love:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Go to the guy you bought it off for mega upgrades brah, you also get shit put in for you that you can used, soul gems for example if you go enchanting room.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
yeah PC build. it's one of the Solitude missions: you have to follow this guy, however when you get out the tavern, he's vanished and stuffs. the quest arrows lead you on a merry dance but he can't be found again. the internets advised me to turn clipping off and to dive in to the city walls to find him, but that failed. seeing as I only had quicksaves (like a NOOB ), I was wrecked.

Next time, try these;

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Quests (all quest IDs).

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console (console commands).

For example;

setstage <quest ID> <stage #> Sets the current stage of the given quest.
Example: setstage ms01 100. The setstage command is useful for advancing broken quests, finishing quests instantly, or for skipping ahead to a certain point in a quest. You can find the quest's ID code, as well as the various stages of the quests and their corresponding stage numbers, on the respective quest page. To start, see the main index of Quests.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
schweet, that would have saved me a couple hours backtracking :)

what happened when I got around to continuing the DB quest line was that the bug did not occur. No idea why, but I did follow the NPC a little more quickly than I did the first time.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I've not been to this thread because I've not got the game.
However, it's on offer on the Steam Sale for 33% of at £23.44.

Just saying if anyone's interested. :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
Pimped my house, got bound bow and atronachs.. fucking love it :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've not been to this thread because I've not got the game.
However, it's on offer on the Steam Sale for 33% of at £23.44.

Just saying if anyone's interested. :)

Yeah, saw the steam sale myself. Wondered if it'd been posted.

/looks at the guitar I was bought for xmas...

opticle

Part of the furniture
Does the whole smithing potions / fortify smithing armour only affect improving things you make and not the original smithing itself ?

I ask as I'm nearly to level 100 smithing and want to make myself some dragonscale armour, but I don't want to do that if it's better to wait until I have all that other jazz before I make it ? Or is it Ok to make it then wait until I've got the other potions / fortify smithing gear before I improve it ?

Ta o/

opticle

Part of the furniture
P.s. Anyone else found the Helm of Winterhold for the Thane 2/3 times now? :D Funny bug.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I got some witches head, that's for a quest, I picked up 5 of them, then the guy i was supposed to hand it into died somehow, and they weigh like 5 each, 25 weight, i can't fucking shift.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Don't do the improve enchanting potion/improve armor loop or it will ruin your game experience. I did this and it made my character more or less unkillable. I'm thinking about doing another character without using smithing/enchanting as its clearly unbalanced.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I got some witches head, that's for a quest, I picked up 5 of them, then the guy i was supposed to hand it into died somehow, and they weigh like 5 each, 25 weight, i can't fucking shift.

Maybe you should go get the rider stone NW of Solitude, gives you +100 extra carry weight and makes the armor you wear act like it has 0 weight in regards to your movement.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Don't do the improve enchanting potion/improve armor loop or it will ruin your game experience. I did this and it made my character more or less unkillable. I'm thinking about doing another character without using smithing/enchanting as its clearly unbalanced.

Ah k, cheers for the tip. I got the dragonscale armour and just improved it with a 15% item and a smithing potion the once.. it's badass, but I still get blitzed pretty bad by strong enemies if I'm careless :)

Rider stone sounds like a good tip - ta o/

Lethul

FH is my second home
I want to cure myself of Lycanthrope, I only have one witch head (sold the others to an unknown merchant). Is it possible? Is there some console command otherwise to get rid of it?

I have tried to activate the flame in the tomb but no luck

opticle

Part of the furniture
What does Lycanthrope do ? Talos Statue not cure it ? :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Opticle

turns you in to a werewolf

opticle

Part of the furniture
Nate

I got that bit. What does it actually DO?

:X3:

Nate

FH is my second home
Gwadien

yarly

Opticle

you get pretty hairy, grow some fangs and claws and can run on all fours

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
One witch's head should do to cure yourself of lycanthrope. make sure that you have done all companion quests (incl. ring of hircine and savior's hide quest). otherwise you might be stuck with being cured too early and there is no way back.

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
One witch's head should do to cure yourself of lycanthrope. make sure that you have done all companion quests (incl. ring of hircine and savior's hide quest). otherwise you might be stuck with being cured too early and there is no way back.

Yeah, I believe one witches head is enough. But if you're sold the other heads and only have one remaining then you cannot help your other fellow companions cure themselves of lycanthropy - I know at least 2 other companions want to do that and have their own personal quests to do so.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This game has taken such a backburner when SW:tor came. Shame, should really get my arse out of that inn and back on the road :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Worked half the weekend at home so got tomorrow off. Think I am going to start a one man war with a town or two.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Almost started a one man way against Whiterun last night, was dragon fighting outside the walls and 3 guards came down to fight, one of them took a fireball to the face as the dragon moved at the last second. Then I had to fight both the Dragon and guards, was down to almost no health and submitted in the end. Payed them off luckily. Has anyone noticed Dragons on low health flying straight upwards away from you and never coming back? was at the blades temple and took it down to 25% and it fly straight upwards until it was out of sight.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Been playing it on and off since Christmas now, gotta say the game visually is absolutely stunning. It's rare for a game to be jaw dropping on so many levels and really, I'm quite surprised at how many non-RPG type gamers seem to be embracing it so it's definitely doing something right. Really, so many things to do... I just wish the levelling system was better.

Anyonelse also wonder why the main story arc was so incredibly short? After having spent so many hours on side quests I didn't quite beleive that I'd finished it after what must only have been a total of what...3/4 hours on the main story?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The main story doesn't really need to be long. There are enough major side stories/quests going on that really, they needn't have bothered with the main quest. All it does is tie the place in.

Pissed off with myself atm. Just before Xmas I built a brand new PC from scratch. I transferred everything that I could think of from my old boot drive...except my Skyrim saves! Close to 100 hours play time gone :(

Started again but added one or two mods, nothing game changing just a couple of visual tweeks, not that it really needs it, the vanilla version is brilliant ofc but my PC can handle much more :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I think I use that.

I wish they would add quick bars though. The weapon/spell swapping is still garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom