So...Skyrim

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tip to all, don't kill the rebels or the Empire unless you wanna do the other quests, I managed to take over Skyrim with the Rebellion at a pretty small level, and now got a quest of the Companions to beat up Captain Aldis, (A empire officer) when I got this mission, I had a quick flashback of me chopping the guys nut off. So to confirm this, I went to Solitude, and yes, the quest marker is in a wall.

FFS.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think you can bring him (or anyone!) back to life with a console command.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Started a new mage on master difficulty with only alchemy as a crafting profession, should be fun!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think it's more of a tech demo. If they can get Skyrim to run on it they can get anything to run on it.

Angry Birds HD, anyone?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
There's a console command to remove items from your inventory that also works for quest items.

For the PC users here I highly recommend this mod

So many amazing mods out there and they're only going to get better one Bethesda get off their arses and release the Creation Kit.

opticle

Part of the furniture
What mods do you use ?

Currently just got the interface mod and hotkey mod thanks to Toht. Will check out the hideout mod :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not running mods myself, i know it leads to a dark dark path where i got 150 mods running to make the gameplay just so :D

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I used the HD Textures mod recently, but had to take it out as it was causing performance problems after a hour of play. Been keeping my eye on this mod called Tyrannis, looks quite interesting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Using HD textures on both NPC outfits and scenery/buildings. A character mod which just sharpens everyone up a bit and gets rid of all the mud. Full 3d map. An interface replacement. The rest are minor things, craftable thief and assassin armour and one which adds a enchanting table to the whiterun house. A few others that I can't remember. Very stable at the moment, after a couple of hours gameplay I might add one or two more.

Had to start all over again after building a new PC, multi skilling now, using a bit of everything but mostly leaning towards 2h DPS tank. I was a level 55ish bow+duel wielder before.

I would love to play a caster but the spell switching is dogshit.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What mods do you use ?

Currently just got the interface mod and hotkey mod thanks to Toht. Will check out the hideout mod :D
aha excellent idea for a sticky. nice one.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Running the Dovakiin hideout and Proudspire Manor mods. Also Better females by Bella. Glowing Daedric Arrows, makes them much easier to find if you miss your target or after they've bounced off Dwemer machines. Craftable Nightingale Armour. A standalone assassin armour mod. Some craftable weapon mods for my displays. About it really.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Took a good old break from skyrim, feeling the itch again, but then...oh my...i should mod it. This opens a can of worms that i've faced many time.

Think this time i'll keep ti simple though(hah! Oh shut up...), with just UI and texture mods.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Took a good old break from skyrim, feeling the itch again, but then...oh my...i should mod it. This opens a can of worms that i've faced many time.

Think this time i'll keep ti simple though(hah! Oh shut up...), with just UI and texture mods.

go try out the Steam Workshop stuffs and report back :p

TdC

Some really good mod/DLC potential. Taken from RPS here.

omg the gmomes, the spear, the seasonal foliage and the vertlets aka the environment reacting to that in it (the tree moving as the giant brushed against it and stuff). WANT!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
New character around 22, whiterun should be done. Had a bit of a "civil war" with the thalmor(I think i' up to 25 thalmor kills :D), now sent both my followers home with their newly earned gear and a hefty 500 pay, set away my fighting gear, put on magic robes, regular gloves and boots with minor enchantments, grabbed some water&food and a couple of potions, staff of calm and going on a pilgrimage to the magic college. Time for a "vacation" from war :p

TdC

I could never get my followers to wear other clothes. There was no dialogue or trade option the last time I tried (which is, admittedly about half a year ago).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There are a couple of mods that allow it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
BAsically if you need anything changed in your game, it's most likely found. Ask if need be ;)

You can even get a mod that changes nirnroot to nyanroot, so the sound they make is the song :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Anyone got any ideas of how I could do some recording without slowing down my game too much? FRAPS just kills it... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom