News Paris Attack

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
And that makes it ok does it?

Nope.

I kind of agree with @fettoken though, and this is why I'm making this point - the wests airstrikes against ISIS kills thousands of civilians, but we never hear much about it.

When you really think about it, it's kinda fucked up, then you remember that it's real life, and 'better them than me' kicks in.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
no one is expendable you dont walk into a room full of gunmen without knowing the full facts, at the time they had no idea it was a terrorist attack, till the people came out telling them they were killing everyone and that's when they went in, you go charging in without a plan you could end up with very high casualties, go in with a plan and a quick attack you can save a lot of lives.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm trying to understand why we all think it's so different. Is it because we class Europe as civilized and everywhere else as 3rd world?

No, not really. I consider European citizens to be pretty civilized...I know lots of people, none of them would go and kill a load of people because (when you get down to the basics) of some made up sky fairly bollocks. Most of these cunts do not come from a 3rd world country, most have had all the benefits we enjoy but because of a cult of madmen they have been turned.

Kill the madmen, every last one of them and stop the madness, it really is the only way we can solve it. They are beyond mad, there is no reasoning with them, there is no consolidation. You can treat insanity given time, but when the insane person has an AK47 there is no time.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Said no person here. Cunt.

Edit: Right, i´ll go cool off and eat some hamburgers, bye.

I'm not the one saying they brought it on themselves. But then these things seem to happen, albeit on a smaller scale in Sweden, so I'm guessing they brought it on themselves as well. Not sure how they did that as I'm pretty sure Sweden are fairly pro-Palestine but hey, that's apologist logic for you.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, we're dealing with a small, but determined bunch of nutters who will jump on the smallest excuse to blow people up.

Bodhi

Nope.

I kind of agree with @fettoken though, and this is why I'm making this point - the wests airstrikes against ISIS kills thousands of civilians, but we never hear much about it.

When you really think about it, it's kinda fucked up, then you remember that it's real life, and 'better them than me' kicks in.

Don't deny it's a fucked up state of affairs, but I'd like to see your source for thousands of innocents dying as a result of strikes on ISIS. I got the impression that they were fairly well targeted but I may be wrong.

But whatever we are up to, it doesn't justify the horrors that happened in Paris last night. Eye for an eye and all that.

sayward

Resident Freddy
And i sympathize with people that live there and that were killed, i really do. Their loved ones that just disappears. But on the same level as anyone innocent that gets killed. Are you hesitant now with going back to France with everything that has happened?
I cannot not go back. It's my life.

sayward

Resident Freddy
You don't rush into a situation you have no understanding of.
They knew they were dying.... It wouldn't have mattered if they'd failed it could not have been any worse. They knew the place and they ad people texting from inside.

sayward

Resident Freddy
no one is expendable you dont walk into a room full of gunmen without knowing the full facts, at the time they had no idea it was a terrorist attack, till the people came out telling them they were killing everyone and that's when they went in, you go charging in without a plan you could end up with very high casualties, go in with a plan and a quick attack you can save a lot of lives.
Sorry they knew at the beginning. I knew at the beginning. They must have been reading the same info I was.

sayward

Resident Freddy
People escaped immediately. GIGN knew immediately. They waited 3hrs.

Bodhi

Any News? Hub had just booked to go tomorrow on Eurostar, without me for 3 meetings. But now Foos have cancelled so has he.

Sorry missed this. No news so far, but I'm taking that as good news :/

I'm supposed to be going to the Paris office on Thursday, interesting to see if that still happens.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Every single muslim on the planet secretly or not so secretly supports the aims of Islam to take over the world.
If you identify as a muslim then your heart is against us.

You're a fucking retard.
Stop with your idiotic, vitriolic, tabloid filled, rhetoric.

I know plenty of Muslims who do not share this view at all. And are horrified by what is being perpetrated in the name of their faith.

The people doing these things are NOT Muslims... they are psychopaths using "Islam" as an excuse to be vile humans.

No true Muslim would harm another person, just like no true Christian would harm another person. Its a core tenet of both faiths. Anything else you have been told is press-bullshit. Stop drinking it up like a fucking sheep you nob.

Last edited:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Don't deny it's a fucked up state of affairs, but I'd like to see your source for thousands of innocents dying as a result of strikes on ISIS. I got the impression that they were fairly well targeted but I may be wrong.

Well it's no thousands, but there is the "incident" with that doctors without borders hospital in Afghanistan that the US deliberately bombed for about an hour and a half. Killing 22 (10 were patients that mostly burned to death in their hospital beds) and injuring another 37 of which most of them were shot when they tried to escape outside the building.

And that's not the first or only case by far.

russell

FH is my second home
Every single muslim on the planet secretly or not so secretly supports the aims of Islam to take over the world.
It's two continental plates of culture grinding into each other.
If you identify as a muslim then your heart is against us.
Bollocks you ignorant twat

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
some Snackbars went round beheading a load of Swiss tourists
the purpose of the terrorist is to cause terror. that is their mode and modus. you don't do it by killing an active duty soldier, you do it by killing some innocents. preferably in a rather vile way that gets lots of media attention, which nicely aids the spreading of your terror.

by the same token just talking and being compassionate isn't going to fix anything - as talking works a lot better when backed up by a ruddy great stick.
Negotiation woukd be great if we lived in an ideal world, but as you can see from last night's events, we don't.
Talking works just great. In fact, you'd be surprised how well it does the job. Try and imagine why this terrorist idiocy is happening.

If Muslims cannot sort out their own people in their own countries, someone has to right. My suggestions is boot out every muslim and let no one in back ever again.

Then we build a huge wall around Europe. Not a fucking fence, but a full blown castle fucking wall.
Yes that's the spirit. Not! I'm so tempted to post the South Park "Safe Space" song right now. Walls don't work chum. Surely you know enough history to realize this.

Um, where did I say, kill them? Although, yes, all members of IS should be killed.
I've heard it said today that the world would be a better place if everyone who was willing to kill and/or die for their countries or beliefs would immediately top themselves. Then the sane people can get on with their lives.

TdC

That's hard when Islam is at the root of it.
Except it's not. Make no mistake, belief systems are not the root cause of what is going on.

It's just 100 peeps. It's nothing if you compare it with the bigger scheme of things.
I was informed today that the equivalent of "Paris" has happened every day in Syria for the past 5 years. I'm not sure of this, because I haven't had time to check sources. Friend Job will likely immediately question such leftist-liberal statements with no facts to back them up (yet).

I BET, if the whole EU would just stop sucking Americas balls and just condemn them and all their genocidal and warmongering shit. Look at these drone-attacks where classified papers has been leaked showing more than 75%? killed in these bombings are civilians, and these papers passed Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
This tbh. Watch the movie Good Kill. Sure, it's fiction but it gives you a view of the kind of thing actually happening when "drone strike" gets mentioned in the media.

Just going to leave this here.

View attachment 28499

So? Of course a few will come through hidden in plain sight. One would be naive to think otherwise and one would be equally naive to mean anything by quoting such a given. Just like saying "pedophiles use public transport" or "murderers own cars". Big whoop tbh.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

But whatever we are up to, it doesn't justify the horrors that happened in Paris last night. Eye for an eye and all that.

I read somewhere that 75% of the people attacked in airstrikes are innocents - Whilst targets do die, innocents die with them.

For instance did you see where they got Jihadi John?

2E68EFB600000578-3316497-image-a-7_1447416493590.jpg

You're telling me no innocents died there?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
what I fail to understand is why some think that mass extermination of people with a faith belief is any better than the extreme faith view point? You would be killing in the name of
religion yourselves ;/. Additionally why are some so naive as to think this would stop humans killing each other?? Humans generally are vile disgusting parasites some not to the same depth and depravity as others but we are just parasites.... Just look at our history... Yes some societies have evolved but still within those societies really rotten humans still exist.. All we can do is as individuals is live each day as well as we can and hope that something kind we do encourages kindness in others....

Embattle

FH is my second home
I know plenty of Muslims who do not share this view at all. And are horrified by what is being perpetrated in the name of their faith.

The people doing these things are NOT Muslims... they are psychopaths using "Islam" as an excuse to be vile humans.

I do as well and they are horrified by such events as well.

I read somewhere that 75% of the people attacked in airstrikes are innocents - Whilst targets do die, innocents die with them.

For instance did you see where they got Jihadi John?

2E68EFB600000578-3316497-image-a-7_1447416493590.jpg

You're telling me no innocents died there?

Personally I wouldn't have a clue but you seem to be trying hard to to add civilian deaths to the drone strike as some sort of counter balance which perhaps would be understandable if ISIS didn't have the habit of executing non combatants individually or in large groups, secondly and much more importantly is what was the primary targets of the drone strike vs the terrorist attack in France.

TdC

I was informed today that the equivalent of "Paris" has happened every day in Syria for the past 5 years. I'm not sure of this, because I haven't had time to check sources. Friend Job will likely immediately question such leftist-liberal statements with no facts to back them up (yet).

there are a shit tonne of sources to go by so I'll use Wikipedia and hope for the best. In 2015 there have been 45,904 war related deaths in Syria up to November. That is about 144 per day or slightly over a 'Paris'. Every day. 317 days have passed in 2015.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
What's the source for that photo?

I'd quite like to see another shot from the same angle tomorrow with the bottom left reduced to dust.

TdC

Personally I wouldn't have a clue but you seem to be trying hard to to add civilian deaths to the drone strike as some sort of counter balance

Emblar, the terrorist attacks are the counter-balance. The drone strikes were already happening, among other things. Regarding location, it's -with all respect to the casualties- unfortunately irrelevant. The attacks could have occurred anywhere.

TdC

What's the source for that photo?

I'd quite like to see another shot from the same angle tomorrow with the bottom left reduced to dust.

That's not in line with current tactics. what is being done is structurally demoralizing the middle management of the pyramid that is IS rather than eliminating the top. Doing the latter just creates a bunch of martyrs and even more bloodthirsty idiots will step up.

russell

FH is my second home
It's not religion, it's nutters using religion. There will always be nutters, kill one and another takes his place.
Our population has exploded over the last few years = even more nutters.
Innocents on both 'sides' are being slaughtered daily.
It will get worse, before it gets better, history shows us this.

However for every nutter, there are 100 decent people. I focus on this fact to give me hope in all this.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yes that's the spirit. Not! I'm so tempted to post the South Park "Safe Space" song right now. Walls don't work chum. Surely you know enough history to realize this.

But i really like big castle-walls.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
That's not in line with current tactics. what is being done is structurally demoralizing the middle management of the pyramid that is IS rather than eliminating the top. Doing the latter just creates a bunch of martyrs and even more bloodthirsty idiots will step up.

I know what you're saying, but if they can genuinely label a building, ISIS main HQ, why the fuck would it still be standing. Surely your bird watches a bunch of nicer cars turn up and the call is made to level it when more bodies have gone in than come out?

Hence me asking for the source. Was it the pentagon, or the Daily Mail?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People on facebook currently trying to be better than one another.

"Yeah Paris got bombed yesterday and many died, and you are grieving, but where were you yesterday with your grief when Lebanon was bombed, huh? My sympathy goes out too all who fall victim of terrorist attacks"

Tell me fuckwit, why are YOU talking about this now? Where were you with this news yesterday?

Every time something like this happens, I don't do anything on my Facebook, because nothing good will come from it. All it does is make me feel better about myself; "I did something"! No I/you didn't. We did fuckall. Facebook after events like this is a cauldron for hatred and terrible arguments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom