Attack on Titan [Movie]

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Any fans of the anime? sneak peak at the movie here... looks jizz tastic.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Could be good as it does look to have a decent budget. However it depends if it's as dark / graphic with its storyline
character deaths
as the original. Also, probably more importantly, they failed to show the key part that decides if it'll work or not - the movement & combat with the grapple device.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heard that the anime is good so, should be interesting as a "knownothing" person :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
A great anime i would say! Awaiting season two some time 2016.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
friends of mine are raving about this on FB

ECA

I am a FH squatter
AOT is entry level shounen wank, well done shounen wank, but wank nonetheless.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also japanese live acting is WEIRD, most people can't take it, because it's just a completely different style.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This all has me looking forward yo the opening of the Tokyo Olympics...which way are they going to play it, zen or flying laser ninjas.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
And for 99% of the population this line means gibberigobblodygoop.

Hipster To English Tranlation of "AOT is entry level shounen wank, well done shounen wank, but wank nonetheless. "

Attack on Titan (or Shingeki no Kyojin for those in the know) is a typical action heavy 'shounen manga' (or Chinese Comic) aimed at teenage boys (or man-childs) where the protagonist is usually a teenage boy who gains some kind of special power or gift who then has to fight against some overpowered enemy. In this case kid who gets angry a lot fights 60m tall giants with a razor blade and lots of string.

The original poster is trying say that this is not a good example of the genre apart from the fact it's insanely popular and violently fun to read. They also provide no counter examples to say what are "non-wank entry level shounen"

Translation complete.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
AoT anime is great. I'm not sure how this adaption will be as like Zarjazz said they don't show the grapple device combat. I also wonder how they will ram so much story into a movie.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
AoT anime is great. I'm not sure how this adaption will be as like Zarjazz said they don't show the grapple device combat. I also wonder how they will ram so much story into a movie.

has it been confirmed as 1 movie, or will it get the "peter jackson" treatment and come out in 3 segments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom