Paris shootings

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Whatever, it looked fucking awful. From the 2 or 3 seconds I watched of it it makes your average beheading look like a pleasant way to go tbh. :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
True probably should of put it in the Iraq thread or something but generally not sure it matters since most the threads generally have little to do with the thread subject matter after a short while.

Welcome to off-topic, enjoy your stay!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus H Christ, they really want one don't they..this is the end game for Islam, a totally shamed religion, brought down by it's own truths.
Burning people alive....this will haunt every muslim in the wirld.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I doubt this is an end game for Islam, however I do feel that IS has made a fairly critical mistake doing this.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yep, the Jordanian military are already talking about the old saying "eye for an eye" being brought back and IS and its supporters finding this out in the near future. I can see the middle east getting very messy for a while.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yep, the Jordanian military are already talking about the old saying "eye for an eye" being brought back and IS and its supporters finding this out in the near future. I can see the middle east getting very messy for a while.

This to me is key. I think we can all agree that IS are a bunch of ebola infested aids ridden asscunts, and ideally they really need sorting out. However we can also agree, that any attempt by us Westerners to get involved up until now, has gone very badly. So what we really need, are the more civilised places in the Middle East, to acknowledge there's a problem and help initiate any action. The fact that they are of the same faith as IS, to me should show that this has nothing to do with religion, it's to do with them not being a cunt.

However we shouldn't go bludgeoning in again, that just builds more resentment. Support Jordan etc with everything they need by all means. But let them call the shots.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This to me is key. I think we can all agree that IS are a bunch of ebola infested aids ridden asscunts, and ideally they really need sorting out. However we can also agree, that any attempt by us Westerners to get involved up until now, has gone very badly. So what we really need, are the more civilised places in the Middle East, to acknowledge there's a problem and help initiate any action. The fact that they are of the same faith as IS, to me should show that this has nothing to do with religion, it's to do with them not being a cunt.

However we shouldn't go bludgeoning in again, that just builds more resentment. Support Jordan etc with everything they need by all means. But let them call the shots.

Then Jordan replaces that area with a new leader called lets say Saddan, who we go to invade in 20 years time.....

;P

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This is much bigger than us dissecting logically the various factions and blame..it is a planned theatrical farce playing out to force peoples hands...muslims think in a different time frame

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well done ISIS, you've started doing what we in England stopped doing when Queen Mary I died. Good job.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well I don't think belittling them will achieve much. They've set out to horrify and they're accomplishing it in spades.

Gwadien

Below isn't an image, just describing something I saw on a website, didn't think it would be wise to post it in the 'open'.

I went on some seriously fucked up anti-ISIS/Muslim website by accident where they were showing pictures of ISIS executing people, and they were like LOOK AT THESE EVIL MUSLIMS KILLING THIS IRAQI OFFICER BY BEHEADING HIM DISGUSTING!

Then further down there's an image of some Iraqi soldiers beheading some ISIS soldiers and tying their heads to the fronts of their cars with captions such as 'FUCK YES GET IN THERE IRAQI SOLDIERS SHOW THOSE SCUM!

Difference?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Unfortunately it doesn't really work like that; the pro-western countries in the region (with the probable exception of Turkey) literally don't have the means to coordinate a multinational campaign against IS without American or NATO help. They buy fancy jet fighters but they're pretty much useless without American 3C systems like AWACS, and the septics like that just fine. (Its actually also a problem in Europe, even the UK would struggle to fight a war on its own these days).

Jordan itself has a decent sized army but I'm not sure how the Syrians and Iraqis would react to their sending troops over the borders, even if they did it without American help.

Gwadien

Send Israel to sort them out.

No-one will mind.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There isn't a great deal the not quite so mental countries in the region can do alone. Together they could buy lots of weapons from the west and sustain the industry until America can justify another foreign land war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom