Paris Attacked... again

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Pretty well fits most people comments on how easy it is to kill people, how long will level headness last, the constant dripfeed of Islsmic hatred for the west, coupled with millions turning up at the door has to be released somewhere.
I think we are about ripe for random fatal attacks on muslims across Europe.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just a lorry jesus. What would the damage be over here at something like Pride, seeing as not all our cops have guns to try and stop him.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just checked on my ex-wife on Facebook (she lives near Nice); I didn't know FB has an "I'm safe" feature. How fucking depressing (and useful) is that?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mmm it was originally just for natural disasters but they seem to have expanded it in light of the last year or so's worth of attacks. :(

This one last night doesn't bear thinking about, I've been to several Bastille Day fireworks shows in Carcassonne and there are families with children EVERYWHERE. They would've all had their necks craned watching the fireworks and if the Nice show is anything like the Carcassonne show (an assault on the senses, unlike any fireworks show I've ever been to), you really don't have a sense of what's going on around you.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Terribly sad and deplorable.

What strikes me the most is the simplicity and almost dull nature of the method - no hijacks, no automatic weapons, no planes, no bombs - just a single lorry in a busy place sure to inspire a legion of brainwashed snackbars into similar methods. Any bloody fool can get a large van / truck with ease.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
fucking disgusting what a horrifying simple attack.
with job on this one, im only surprised there are no white supremacist groups or other hard line groups who haven't committed revenge attacks. the small scale stuff is already going on with the burying of pigs on planned mosque sites grafitti painted in pigs blood etc someone will take it to the next level not if its when.
hollande is gonna have a tough fight on his hands when it comes to elections all this is playing straight into le pen's hands

Embattle

FH is my second home
Very sad for France again but it does beg the question how long until an attack over here now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty well fits most people comments on how easy it is to kill people, how long will level headness last, the constant dripfeed of Islsmic hatred for the west, coupled with millions turning up at the door has to be released somewhere.
I think we are about ripe for random fatal attacks on muslims across Europe.

Pretty much, it's only a matter of time before people snap and take matters into their own hands.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yup, I'm not sure all the innocent people they are hiding amongst are too keen though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If you take actions into your own hands you create more extremists and you'll be attacking innocent people so therefore you're a hypocrite.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
The Muslim world needs to declare an open war on ISIS, not just distance themselves but declare them an enemy. They shouldn't have to and its not a ideal or even good solution but we are fast approaching a tipping point and the alternative will be far worse for everyone and have far more extreme and longer lasting consequences. They HAVE to be far more proactive for their own future :(

If they are already very Proactive and open and declaring them the enemy, then it needs to be on the media much more

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you take actions into your own hands you create more extremists and you'll be attacking innocent people so therefore you're a hypocrite.

I'm not saying I condone it :p I'm simply saying people WILL do it.

DaGaffer

The Muslim world needs to declare an open war on ISIS, not just distance themselves but declare them an enemy. They shouldn't have to and its not a ideal or even good solution but we are fast approaching a tipping point and the alternative will be far worse for everyone and have far more extreme and longer lasting consequences. They HAVE to be far more proactive for their own future :(

If they are already very Proactive and open and declaring them the enemy, then it needs to be on the media much more

What is this "muslim world" you speak of? There is no monolithic "muslim world". There are many, many muslim states that have already declared open war on ISIS; Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Egypt, Libya for certain, and lots of private individuals have gone to fight with the Kurds etc. but no one can speak for Islam as an entity, any more than there's one voice for Christianity or western secularism.

Our lives would be so much simpler if we could just point at some middle-eastern despot and say "there, that's the cause of all this, kill it!" but we can't. Most of these arseholes aren't even getting orders in the traditional sense.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We know who the leaders of IS are and we are killing them but cut one head off and another one grows, its a largely pointless exercise that won't do anything in the long run.

The only way to stop them is to cut off their funding and by destroying their supply lines, that would work in their actual state but make little difference with people wanting to commit murders here or in the EU. The only way to stop that is intelligence and even then, how do you pick up a guy like this? Just a petty criminal a few days ago, no real training (that we know of) hires a van and drives it into a crowd, as effective as 3 or 4 guys making bombs, buying weapons etc

You can't go around pointing the finger at people with funny names and comedy beards and locking them up. Not all Muslims are mad to the point of violence.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's the same old shit, mentally ill muslim gets radicalised by hate preacher.
Typically it's some wahhabism imam funded by Saudi Arabia.

How about we cut off the fucking money for these scumbags by banning state funding of religious nuttery and point the finger at the root cause of this shit, instead of being so fucking scared because they have oil ( that isn't really a major part of the global supply anymore ).

Gwadien

How about we cut off the fucking money for these scumbags by banning state funding of religious nuttery and point the finger at the root cause of this shit, instead of being so fucking scared because they have oil ( that isn't really a major part of the global supply anymore ).

Precisely.

At the end of the day, Saudi Arabia is one of the worst countries on the planet right now, but we like to complain about Iraq, Iran and Syria due to ISIS and stuff, but unfortunately, it doesn't go down well with your nationalist nut-jobs who see the UK as perfection when we're the ones practically encouraging extremism across the world by supporting Saudi Arabia.

DaGaffer

Agree. But all of it. Not just Islamic stuff, all of it. Having said that, they can preach this stuff in their living room or via WhatsApp as easily as in a Madrassah.

Gwadien

Agree. But all of it. Not just Islamic stuff, all of it. Having said that, they can preach this stuff in their living room or via WhatsApp as easily as in a Madrassah.

Yeah, but clamping down on stuff like WhatsApp is just like playing whackamole, they can easily meet up on Club Penguin and discuss it, and Frau May's plan on spying on the masses due to the actions of a minority of a minority is disgusting.

I think the fact that we haven't had any major attacks in the UK in a while means that we are doing something that the French aren't, but it's obviously very hush hush.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Completely pointless on a road

Tom

I am a FH squatter
im only surprised there are no white supremacist groups or other hard line groups who haven't committed revenge attacks.

People with jobs, homes, security and a half decent outlook tend not to want to end their lives. I'd wager that most of the people who strap explosives to themselves, or go around shooting into crowds, are young, poor and disenfranchised.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You do actually have to accept it will happen at times no matter what you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom