Paris shootings

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If its all the same to you i'd rather wank in a bucket :) gollum might get upset.
Yeah, think it's about time I put you on ignore.

It's quite easy picking on someone that doesn't respond isn't it?

I could easily respond with some pretty sick rips and get some e-thug points, but I'm not that way inclined.

Oh yeah, can't put mods on ignore, who's fucking idea was it to put him as a Mod? hahahaha.

Urgat

Part of the furniture

I could easily respond with some pretty sick rips and get some e-thug points, but I'm not that way inclined.

Oh yeah, can't put mods on ignore, who's fucking idea was it to put him as a Mod? hahahaha.

Wait... He is a mod?

Jesus fuckin christ!

I am truly astounded by that...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

RPG section mod :p and I've done what I was asked to do, sadly there isn't much going on in the RPG section until CU comes out, CorNokZ is a mod too for the record.

Gwadien

RPG section mod :p and I've done what I was asked to do, sadly there isn't much going on in the RPG section until CU comes out, CorNokZ is a mod too for the record.
What, pissing off alot of people?

By the time CU comes out you will have killed the RPG section, don't worry :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What, pissing off alot of people?

By the time CU comes out you will have killed the RPG section, don't worry :)

The only people I've pissed off in the RPG section are the ones constantly trying to advertise illegal private servers.

Gwadien

The only people I've pissed off in the RPG section are the ones constantly trying to advertise illegal private servers.
Nah, I'm fine with that.

I'm not fine with mods ripping into people that don't even provoke them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nah, I'm fine with that.

I'm not fine with mods ripping into people that don't even provoke them.

No one has ripped into you though? as I've already said, if I really wanted to rip into you, you'd know about it. Calling someone Gollum with special needs is hardly being ripped into and its fairly evident it was meant as a joke.

Now brush the sand out of your vagina and stop overacting.

Gwadien

No one has ripped into you though? as I've already said, if I really wanted to rip into you, you'd know about it. Calling someone Gollum with special needs is hardly being ripped into and its fairly evident it was meant as a joke.

Now brush the sand out of your vagina and stop overacting.
Right, so I told you not to, and you're going to continue being a cock anyway?

lol.

You should really learn some social skills, learn that if people don't like you, perhaps you should stop being a cock to them, and passing it off as a 'joke' because it clearly is not that.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right - I'm closing this thread for a cooldown period. I'll re-open it later in the hope it can get back on-topic. Thanks.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok, hopefully peeps have calmed down. Please try to be civil to each other and on topic ;) Thanks :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bah, I was about to start a "FREE BLOODOMEN" thread. I even went to Jolt to spam it there, but I see those losers are all as dead as TFC :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
So what's everyone's opinion on another print run featuring The PM (no not David Cameron... the Prophet)? I admire the defiance but I can't help feeling there will be more violent backlash... even with the 2000 soldiers mobilised to enforce Marshall.. er.. keep the peace.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have no issues with it. If you don't like seeing images of the magic man you worship, then tough.

I think western nations should saturate their media with such images.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I try to avoid mass media anyway but pictures of characters from the 2 most popular fantasy novels would put me off even more.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I even went to Jolt to spam it there, but I see those losers are all as dead as TFC :)

Oh man, those were the days :D

Edit - Shit, back on topic, erm, FUCK YOU CUNTS!!1!

Was that what we were doing? I only read the mod stuff.....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Scouse doesn't respect other peoples opinions
Of course he doesn't, he enjoys beating people down because of their opinions
It's clear I utterly respect peoples right to hold whatever opinions they feel they must hold. I've explicitly stated this in this thread - by saying I would never legislate against the religious (or the racist, or people who would "incite violence").

Absolutely 100% you can hold whatever opinions you want to hold and I'll defend your right to hold them.

Respect the actual opinions tho? There's a whole world of difference between respecting people's right to hold whatever opinions they like - and actually automatically respecting the opinions themselves - no matter how fucking retarded and deluded they are.

These are basic concepts that you kinda expect people to know if they're capable of holding intelligent discourse. Tom's point about knowledge is ringing truer all the time.

Edit: Ah, @Ormorof got there before me :)

Anyway, to continue:
No one asked him to agree with them, no one asked him to go on a tirade either
Freddyshouse is a discussion forum. If you don't like people disagreeing with you then why did you put your opinion up for criticism on a place designed for exactly that?

What I don't like however is slanderous responses claiming I'm a racist right wing Nazi, which just isn't true.
Your expressed opinions on freedom of speech mirror those of the Nazi's exactly. I also said don't whine about it - because those are your opinions.

Man up Blood - those are your opinions on free speech and they mirror Hitler's. If you don't like it don't cry to me - sort your own stupid opinions out.

As for racist - I never said you were - I asked if that was the reason for your inability to condemn the utterly horrendous fox news woman in the same terms that you condemn the much-tamer Choudry.

Oh, and as for screaming at the screen. Nah. I was alt-tabbing between games of counterstrike and cups of tea. :)

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me, what the fuck is going on?

I would love the luxury of putting some fuckers on ignore like @Scouse and @old.Tohtori and possibly even @TdC but I cannot :(

In all seriousness, let's chill out, there is no need for personal attacks (unless directed at me), everyone has their own view on what happened in Paris and why. Respect is the word.

As the scouser @Scouse stated, this is a place for discussion but please be civil. I can guarantee you that someone will disagree with you even if you say the sky is blue, eh @old.Tohtori :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
I love coming back to this thread every other day, as the page count increases it gets even more silly, warped and the way some have been reacting lately makes me wonder if some of you might even be suffering male PMS ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I love coming back to this thread every other day, as the page count increases it gets even more silly, warped and the way some have been reacting lately makes me wonder if some of you might even be suffering male PMS ;)
I can't believe you just called me fat....I fucking hate you...mum told me not to marry you...you BASTARD....*sob*

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The argument here is approaching a singularity, everyone's opinion is being dissected out of context.
It's fucking great!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As the scouser @Scouse stated, this is a place for discussion but please be civil. I can guarantee you that someone will disagree with you even if you say the sky is blue, eh @old.Tohtori :p

Quite ;)

I'm not asking people to agree with me, or respect my opinion, or even name their first born after me(even if the soul contracts clearly state it :eek: ), just that we could all discuss a lot better if we indeed were civil.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Meanwhile the Belgiums have stopped another plot and wasted a pair of ********s in the process. Awesome sauce.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
On the civility point - there are many forms of being civil. Maybe people think not calling people names and maybe toning down the language is civil - and I don't disagree with that.

However, another way of being civil is watching people have a conversation without deliberately derailing it mid-way through. In many ways it's become almost impossible to have a decent ding-dong here without someone throwing a pointless bomb in.

Another way to be civil is to actually try to understand what a forum member is trying to say. There's far too much deciding that a member is saying (A) because that's the impression people have of them when they're clearly saying something different. Double checking whether you've got the right end of the stick helps.

These two things are much worse than bad language tbh as it, frankly, trashes the forum (and the frustration that occurs because of it leads to the name calling and the bad language). What's the point in a discussion forum if discussion becomes effectively impossible?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With all due respect and agreement; Maybe you should check a few of those points yourself ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom