Emote spams

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
U are sad, and i won't add anything more cause i don't wanna get banned -.-

Actually Gahn its that kind of intelligence that lacks on brite and Eul.
You know there are rules and that you must follow them or you feel the consequences.
So thank you for owning brite and eul in that post :D :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Actually Gahn its that kind of intelligence that lacks on brite and Eul.
You know there are rules and that you must follow them or you feel the consequences.
So thank you for owning brite and eul in that post :D :D

Uhm u got a "special" ability of understanding things on your particular way..

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
reminds me of when i was a kid playing football and when the owner of the football was loosing bad he would just pick up the ball and run home to his mother leaving the rest to rot......... grow the fuck up noobhead

well said :)
lol dont come here and talk shit kinext its just what u always doing and get slammer by 50 other players so better u avoid coming to forums. I dont even bother answering u most mid/hibs doing it and theres some albs doing it aswell so just go get a clue.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well said :)
lol dont come here and talk shit kinext its just what u always doing and get slammer by 50 other players so better u avoid coming to forums. I dont even bother answering u most mid/hibs doing it and theres some albs doing it aswell so just go get a clue.

I dont need to talk shit about you cause you either selfown yourself or everyone knows what a moron you are ( no need to beat on the blind ), its just a hoby when i get bored.

As for the hibs and mids in forums, i couldnt care less. The few i care about are way over your level and get reasonable and logical responses.

So please keep up with the emote spaming and we will see who ends up laughing :D

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
So if someone is haveing a bad day they could probally report half the RvR players lol...lets all report each other!!!! :worthy:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I dont need to talk shit about you cause you either selfown yourself or everyone knows what a moron you are ( no need to beat on the blind ), its just a hoby when i get bored.

As for the hibs and mids in forums, i couldnt care less. The few i care about are way over your level and get reasonable and logical responses.

So please keep up with the emote spaming and we will see who ends up laughing :D

Whichever of ur so called friends told u that u get 70% rvr bonus for reporting ppl was lieing to u........ be a man

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
True, but the point is. Im not the one breaking the rules so it is not my responsability to have the work make the ignores
Second of all, if i can get rid of another idiot in this game by doing such a simple thing as a report i will :p

Thats an unfortunate attitutude, you may not get on with Brite, but he isnt a bad player. Lots of people I dont get on with but wouldnt want to see them leave the game just coz of pretty minor emote spam bans where I believe that its just people getting a bit of revenge that is almost as petty as the original emote spammer.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Thats an unfortunate attitutude, you may not get on with Brite, but he isnt a bad player. Lots of people I dont get on with but wouldnt want to see them leave the game just coz of pretty minor emote spam bans where I believe that its just people getting a bit of revenge that is almost as petty as the original emote spammer.

Im not saying he is a bad player as in terms of skill ( altho he plays a lame class :D ) but he is a bad player as for attitude.
Yes the server lacks players, but dosent mean the remaining ppl have to be idiots. Dont have a personal grudge against brite or any other, i pbbly wouldnt even know who was who if it wasnt for this forum.
But the fact is they can choose what they so eager try to demonstrate here on forums that they are good players by simply not emoting in spam.

Is it the reporting attitude that is wrong or the players attitude vs other players that is? Note that they wouldnt get warning/suspension/banned if they would do emote spam.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Is it the reporting attitude that is wrong or the players attitude vs other players that is?

The fact that you even need to ask that question shows just how petty most of the people here have become.

People emote spam only to try to get a reaction. Then when they get it from the other equally childish party they come here to whine yet more.

No-one actually cares about how many emotes they are able to do. They just want to put one over on the other kid. The answer to your question is that both of them should grow up and find something constructive to do with their lives.

Then you also get the people like Raven who run about emote spamming people with less skill than him. There's plenty of people that would like to play computer games but are put off by the fact that the top 5% of players in terms of skill spend the entire time constantly abusing and taking the piss out of them for not being instantly great. Congratulations on adding DAoC to the list of games that this applies to. You must be very proud! I could go to a kids playground and beat them then roll about on the floor laughing as well. Who do you think actually is going to come off as the better person here, me or the kids wondering wtf i'm doing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
hey i dont emote people with less skill than me, i will go out of my way to help people that want to help themselves. I emote the lazy people who cant be arsed to learn and would rather lame it up or add for a few cheap RPs. They are scum who bring nothing constructive to the game. I will gladly take the piss out of idiots and will farm them until the cows come home. New soloers who are making an effort i will generally kill once then leave them alone for a few RRs.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I cant wait for GOA to run Warhammer! :D:D

Its going have number 1 customer service. Not to mention superb system called Opentransit, it never breaks down!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
hey i dont emote people with less skill than me, i will go out of my way to help people that want to help themselves. I emote the lazy people who cant be arsed to learn and would rather lame it up or add for a few cheap RPs. They are scum who bring nothing constructive to the game. I will gladly take the piss out of idiots and will farm them until the cows come home. New soloers who are making an effort i will generally kill once then leave them alone for a few RRs.

So by other terms you emote ppl that dont play how you like?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

Maybe you really don't realise this but about 50% of the population, even if you gave them a year of practice wouldn't be able to gain enough skill to compete even semi-effectively at soloing in games like DAoC.
The only way these people can play is by teaming up with others so the stats are in their favour, not to ruin your game but simply because no matter how hard they try they will never ever be able to compete sensibly with people like you in a fair fight.

Again you refer to everyone that doesn't have your level of ability as "scum who bring nothing constructive to the game". Not hard to see where all the abuse on Dyvet started is it!

It's a fairly fundemental problem while this attitude exists in online gaming. Any game that involves competing against other people will instantly be unplayable by over half the population because they will either do nothing but get chain farmed by better players or have this attitude thrown at them from the moment they log in. How exactly do you expect them to "gain a few RR's" without zerging when everyone running about solo can hand their arse to them on a plate without trying? Or does DAoC come with a minimum skill requirement as well as age limit these days?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maybe you really don't realise this but about 50% of the population, even if you gave them a year of practice wouldn't be able to gain enough skill to compete even semi-effectively at soloing in games like DAoC.
The only way these people can play is by teaming up with others so the stats are in their favour, not to ruin your game but simply because no matter how hard they try they will never ever be able to compete sensibly with people like you in a fair fight.

Again you refer to everyone that doesn't have your level of ability as "scum who bring nothing constructive to the game". Not hard to see where all the abuse on Dyvet started is it!

It's a fairly fundemental problem while this attitude exists in online gaming. Any game that involves competing against other people will instantly be unplayable by over half the population because they will either do nothing but get chain farmed by better players or have this attitude thrown at them from the moment they log in. How exactly do you expect them to "gain a few RR's" without zerging when everyone running about solo can hand their arse to them on a plate without trying? Or does DAoC come with a minimum skill requirement as well as age limit these days?

Well there's plenty of people who likes to group up or are forced to do in all 3 realms, nothing ever stopped em to go and find the "each other" kind.
But ofc it's easier to roll 1 guy in 5, possibly multiple times and maybe laugh spam him right after.

That builds up "hate" and troubles, it's not that hard to understand.

I really would like those peeps to TRY and go out solo, as a visible char ofc, and have a taste of what does it mean to stand on the other side of the fence. Then, and only then, probably the problem could be solved.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
I really would like those peeps to TRY and go out solo, as a visible char ofc, and have a taste of what does it mean to stand on the other side of the fence. Then, and only then, probably the problem could be solved.

Most of these people probably have.
How many roglords have you squatted solo that you can remember the names of?

If someone plays once a week and solo's 1/4 of the time you'll have a chance of running into them once a month. And that's only a chance..
Are you really telling me you can remember every person that's jumped you solo in the last 3 months? Well probably these days since the server consists of only 4 people, but back when it was busy...
As an example in the last 2 years i've probably spent over 40 days /played running about solo not adding on low RR toons. Can you name even one of them??

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, Gahn killed my rr2 armsman in november 2003 in Odin's Gate :( I still remember that ;(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its an RvR game Golena ...

Soloing is not the norm it's a way people choose to play , not many people respect it but that wont make people play any other way ... Soloing is not /bowing and duelling others it is a way of playing as a stand alone char and playing to your own moral ruleset be it against low rr roglords or duo's or sometimes even trio's ... But assume what you want :(

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Its an RvR game Golena ...

Soloing is not the norm it's a way people choose to play , not many people respect it but that wont make people play any other way ... Soloing is not /bowing and duelling others it is a way of playing as a stand alone char and playing to your own moral ruleset be it against low rr roglords or duo's or sometimes even trio's ... But assume what you want :(

then maybe deception ppl who uses their "own" ruleset should stfu Pming/threading ppl flaming them cause they didnt follow "their" ruleset

this is not pointed at u btw but more at the ppl whining like little girls cause some guy didnt play the game like they wanted it to

we all have diffrent ideas as to how this game should be played be it dueling, ganking, steamrolling, zerging, soloing running fg and aquating all ppl u see including soloers duoes trioes up to fgs etc etc

f.eks imo the high RR GuildGroups whos roaming killing all the duos trioes soloers(for me this is more fruatrating than fighting ppl and then gets adds) is from time to time ruining my game, aswell as the dueling shit where u cant even jump some guy anymore without /salute /bow /bow /bow ...
maybe its time ppl stfu about trying to tell ppl to play this game and actually play the game

Shadowss

Banned
Rofl I love you feamos that was hilarious :worthy::worthy:

And lol!! Eul i love the way you call everyone kids and childs yet you wont say your age and you emote spam after EVERY kill....i have enuff SS to get you banned like 12 times...

I also love kinetix!! hehe

love it

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
no i dont, i refer to t hose that dont want to learn as scum, the ones that make an effort i let live to find a fight matching their RR/skill level

Septina

Part of the furniture
then maybe deception ppl who uses their "own" ruleset should stfu Pming/threading ppl flaming them cause they didnt follow "their" ruleset

this is not pointed at u btw but more at the ppl whining like little girls cause some guy didnt play the game like they wanted it to

we all have diffrent ideas as to how this game should be played be it dueling, ganking, steamrolling, zerging, soloing running fg and aquating all ppl u see including soloers duoes trioes up to fgs etc etc

f.eks imo the high RR GuildGroups whos roaming killing all the duos trioes soloers(for me this is more fruatrating than fighting ppl and then gets adds) is from time to time ruining my game, aswell as the dueling shit where u cant even jump some guy anymore without /salute /bow /bow /bow ...
maybe its time ppl stfu about trying to tell ppl to play this game and actually play the game

This coming from the person that whined at me for 10 minutes, calling me a crossrealmer and that i should fuck off and go play WoW or CS if i want fair fights? :p
Maybe you should stfu first before telling others to do it when you yourself cant respect peoples choice of gameplay. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Most of these people probably have.
How many roglords have you squatted solo that you can remember the names of?

Not that many cause they normally run around in packs of 3+ ^^

If someone plays once a week and solo's 1/4 of the time you'll have a chance of running into them once a month. And that's only a chance..
Are you really telling me you can remember every person that's jumped you solo in the last 3 months? Well probably these days since the server consists of only 4 people, but back when it was busy...

Tbh i can remember most of the ppl who consistently solo since back in Old Frontiers.

As an example in the last 2 years i've probably spent over 40 days /played
running about solo not adding on low RR toons. Can you name even one of them??

Honestly? No, that said how did it feel? And did it changed your way of dealing with soloers when u run around in 3man groups or fgs?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Im not saying he is a bad player as in terms of skill ( altho he plays a lame class :D ) but he is a bad player as for attitude.
Yes the server lacks players, but dosent mean the remaining ppl have to be idiots. Dont have a personal grudge against brite or any other, i pbbly wouldnt even know who was who if it wasnt for this forum.
But the fact is they can choose what they so eager try to demonstrate here on forums that they are good players by simply not emoting in spam.

Is it the reporting attitude that is wrong or the players attitude vs other players that is? Note that they wouldnt get warning/suspension/banned if they would do emote spam.

I wasnt meaning in terms of skill as far as brite was concerned. And his in game attitude aint the same as he comes over in fh (in my experience). In most cases, I do believe its just tit for tat as per maelochs original post. Just people getting a bit of revenge on people who they have grudges against. At this current time anyhow, and not all the time. See both parties as being a bit daft, though the emote spammers are certainly the dafter. But dont like to see people banned for stupidity. ;)

As to your last bolded sentence, well in most cases (where the reporter is doing it not because they were deeply offended but just to get back at somebody) both are wrong in my view, but the people spamming the emotes are more at fault. Think I made this clear in my earlier posts.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
So if someone is haveing a bad day they could probally report half the RvR players lol...lets all report each other!!!! :worthy:

lol, true.

i think i could have a substantial part of the `personalities` banned after every fight i end up dead for emote spamming... no thank you, i want to have people to fight tbh.

in my whole daoc carreer i reported ONE PERSON for what i thought to be cheating (was some bianshee). i was made to understand that it was not considered cheating... so i learned to pbaoe the shit our of wallbanging bainshees...

no, i did not report anyone over the TT incident, i didn`t report anyone over emoting.

it`s all sad really, but i do understand the statement that more than 1 emote CAN be considered spam under CERTAIN conditions.

makes me think of an old `the clash` song.

`i fought the law, and the law won`.

you know the rules, live with them or live with the consequences.

but i think most people will agree that more suspensions and bannings are not a good thing for the server.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
well patching to 1.88 good luck soloing with all the rangers/scouts/hunters crit shotting people all over the place for the next two weeks.

Whats the betting all the 'solo' players log various archer alts and go on a add fest :)

Eble

2 x ranger crit shot from stealth any caster insta dead, 3 x rangers most tanks oh fun days ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom