Status
Not open for further replies.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
What he actually means is:

/Rude if alb or hib
/Rofl if he looks to himself in the mirror
/Clap if he adds on a fight wining with style and skill lol

LOL this coming from a shitplayer gets the price :) selfpwned?
And i see u entertain random rog players too :) have fun

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
And for u.
Thats not entirely correct is it ?
U dont know who the feck my eld is i have never added on u before that night
U miss PA on me ok i RR5 mezz u uy purge i desease nukenukenuke stun nukenuke u on 2 % and nuxtogimposb PA
he saved u and still u clap,
If u can't handle to get poooned 1v1 vs a caster cause u mezzed up its not worthy of a clap.
Cause i know for fact u use /clap and try be insulting so i just zerg u down when ever i have chance ;) i would lay off ur back but cheeky clap when another sb saves ur ass vs a caster u don't deserve it.
Hit PA on me and we might have some tango ;) then ill show u who will end up eating grass yet again;D

I am so happy for myself... pity i dont quite remember it ... and thus i dont remember the caster's name, so that i can do it again everysingle time :/

Shadowss

Banned
LOL this coming from a shitplayer gets the price :) selfpwned?
And i see u entertain random rog players too :) have fun

*ahem*

His a good player... the reply actually owned u

Rog players are how u get ur solo kills if there wernt any rr 2 epic wearing wizards u wouldnt get any now would u :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
/bow ofc, respect for the brave fallen adversary <grins>

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
/hug ofc for all, /rude for that adding/zerging archers that just shoot from tower and cry cause they not able to far away enought from it to play/survive... and yes, for those who just slam,zephyr,speed,phase and run away when they uncover u infront of the zerg/fg's...how fun hehe :clap:
Well if i die in rvr zone just /rel and come again then /qtd if i got tired of same lamers

/lorreine

aika

Can't get enough of FH
/hug ofc for all, /rude for that adding/zerging archers that just shoot from tower and cry cause they not able to far away enought from it to play/survive... and yes, for those who just slam,zephyr,speed,phase and run away when they uncover u infront of the zerg/fg's...how fun hehe :clap:
Well if i die in rvr zone just /rel and come again then /qtd if i got tired of same lamers

/lorreine

:wub::worthy:

R

Requiel

with style

Just wondering what emotes you prefer to use when you win or kill someone, i personally prefer /ponder (remember jiradon standing there /pondering when i tried to save an alb from dying to him and he killed us both) however lately i have been /inducting people for some very strange reason.
/discuss

either /suck_on_this_noob or /french_national_anthem :kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Someone just entered the term 'Horner' in the search engine and bumped every old thread that got a hit? Such attention seeking from the french baguette. :(

R

Requiel

Someone just entered the term 'Horner' in the search engine and bumped every old thread that got a hit? Such attention seeking from the french baguette. :(

what else left to do ? server is now dead, job well done :drink: onto AVALON !!!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I wonder. Would Doremifaso-mor and Horny (which is his albion cuddle name btw!) have the same mental desease? Or could they be the same person?!

I must be on to something!

Septina

Part of the furniture
what else left to do ? server is now dead, job well done :drink: onto AVALON !!!

I'd love to see you start over from scratch again to be quite honest, but i guess you'll gank lowbie expers all over again to rr11. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
/smile is the best. Or /ponder after you've killed about 5 consecutive albs who have just added on your 1v1 fight. :)

I miss DAOC :( Doubt i'll ever come back though. Took to much time of my life. Bad addiction. :p

Let go people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom