Emote spams

Sorin

Banned
well patching to 1.88 good luck soloing with all the rangers/scouts/hunters crit shotting people all over the place for the next two weeks.

Whats the betting all the 'solo' players log various archer alts and go on a add fest :)

Eble

2 x ranger crit shot from stealth any caster insta dead, 3 x rangers most tanks oh fun days ahead.

Tank with table ftw!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well patching to 1.88 good luck soloing with all the rangers/scouts/hunters crit shotting people all over the place for the next two weeks.

Whats the betting all the 'solo' players log various archer alts and go on a add fest :)

Eble

2 x ranger crit shot from stealth any caster insta dead, 3 x rangers most tanks oh fun days ahead.

my inf is ready for all the FOTM rerollers :)

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
I think u can't critical twice on the same char and u must be stealth for critical, or I am wrong? But this is not the point......

W8 to see how it goes :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I think u can't critical twice on the same char and u must be stealth for critical, or I am wrong? But this is not the point......

W8 to see how it goes :)

good point, yes you have to be in stealth and as far as I know there is a 10 secs cool down on crit shots to the same target(could be longer).

But I was thinking 2 rangers crit shotting at once, not grp ofc.

First ranger gets crit, secnd then fires shouldn't get cool down I don't think.

Eble

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl I love you feamos that was hilarious :worthy::worthy:

And lol!! Eul i love the way you call everyone kids and childs yet you wont say your age and you emote spam after EVERY kill....i have enuff SS to get you banned like 12 times...

I also love kinetix!! hehe

love it

u noob kid came in forums again? dont forget milk from u mommy noob. I dont give a shit to ur opinion and ye i imagine how many old ss u got from me coz ive killed u like 100 times? or more? its actually funny every damn alb i chainkill comes to mid and roll a char and u roll a sb so ill go roll ns and u know what happens then i suppose?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye 2 or 3 archers will probably be insta gib on cloth caster. Clever init.

Dard

Part of the furniture
good point, yes you have to be in stealth and as far as I know there is a 10 secs cool down on crit shots to the same target(could be longer).

But I was thinking 2 rangers crit shotting at once, not grp ofc.

First ranger gets crit, secnd then fires shouldn't get cool down I don't think.

Eble

its supposed to be ....

First archer crits you for 500
Second archer crits you for 250
Thrid archer crits you for 125

But it was all kinda screwy in the US .. either it didnt work or it worked on all shots, you know the usual type of thing well thought system that gets introduced evry now & then.

:fluffle: <= @ Mythic

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
This coming from the person that whined at me for 10 minutes, calling me a crossrealmer and that i should fuck off and go play WoW or CS if i want fair fights? :p
Maybe you should stfu first before telling others to do it when you yourself cant respect peoples choice of gameplay. :)

no actually u abused the CoC afaik thats why requel set guards on ur kind of playing....

Septina

Part of the furniture
no actually u abused the CoC afaik thats why requel set guards on ur kind of playing....

I was nowhere near that incident just for your information. :)
I'm talking about the incident when you and that guildie hunter of yours attacked Fayte solo and he killed you both, followed by you pm'ing me abuse for not interfering and helping you zerg him down. :p

'IF YOU WANT FAIR FIGHTS GO PLAY CS OR WOW!!11'
'It's your kind that ruined the server'

Yada yada yada. :)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
I was nowhere near that incident just for your information. :)
I'm talking about the incident when you and that guildie hunter of yours attacked Fayte solo and he killed you both, followed by you pm'ing me abuse for not interfering and helping you zerg him down. :p

'IF YOU WANT FAIR FIGHTS GO PLAY CS OR WOW!!11'
'It's your kind that ruined the server'

Yada yada yada. :)

i allrdy wrote and replied to this old acursation...... stop lying tbh AGAIN thats not the reason i PMed u and APPARENTLY u still fail to understand that, why dont u check the old thread again... ohh wait u didnt reply to my post regarding this... :eek7: i wont waste anymore time on you on these forums cba with u reading half the things ppl write you...

Septina

Part of the furniture
i allrdy wrote and replied to this old acursation...... stop lying tbh AGAIN thats not the reason i PMed u and APPARENTLY u still fail to understand that, why dont u check the old thread again... ohh wait u didnt reply to my post regarding this... :eek7: i wont waste anymore time on you on these forums cba with u reading half the things ppl write you...

Really, so you pm'ed me, accusing me of being a crossrealmer, telling me how it's people like me (that play fairly) that are ruining the server, that i should fuck off to wow etc etc etc because? =)

Regarding your reply earlier, you said there were other hibs around, there was none, there was a few mids along with me that didnt interfere either when you tried zerging Fayte down, you lost, to a solo champ, got pissy and started abusing me because i didnt help you and your mate to zerg someone down. Quite simple really. :eek:

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Really, so you pm'ed me, accusing me of being a crossrealmer, telling me how it's people like me (that play fairly) that are ruining the server, that i should fuck off to wow etc etc etc because? =)

Regarding your reply earlier, you said there were other hibs around, there was none, there was a few mids along with me that didnt interfere either when you tried zerging Fayte down, you lost, to a solo champ, got pissy and started abusing me because i didnt help you and your mate to zerg someone down. Quite simple really. :eek:

must be nice living in ur own world :fluffle:

wont reply to this thread anymore its starting to go poo, most threads does that as soon as u starting posting...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I rather marry Waddle than to feel sorry for that Hero of yours. At least Waddle takes the time to bow after he zergs someone down :).

Shadowss

Banned
u noob kid came in forums again? dont forget milk from u mommy noob. I dont give a shit to ur opinion and ye i imagine how many old ss u got from me coz ive killed u like 100 times? or more? its actually funny every damn alb i chainkill comes to mid and roll a char and u roll a sb so ill go roll ns and u know what happens then i suppose?

HAHAHAHAHAH Rofl mate u are so imature it hurts...u have killed me what..5 times? i've been RS all of them times ..ive killed u twice? both times have been fair fights ..Kill me in a fair fight and ill give u a fucking medal mate..

i rolled a shadowblade approx 2 years ago i got it to level 17 and gave up ...I hadnt heard of u till like 3 weeks ago soooo Stop being up ur own ass...

Also chain kill me? u have never done it......

learn how to kill melee casts for solo kills instead of killing random rog casters instead;/ :kissit:

Want a fair fight again bring it..Oh wait you said in the other thread that you dont want to do that :/

Septina

Part of the furniture
HAHAHAHAHAH Rofl mate u are so imature it hurts...u have killed me what..5 times? i've been RS all of them times ..ive killed u twice? both times have been fair fights ..Kill me in a fair fight and ill give u a fucking medal mate..

i rolled a shadowblade approx 2 years ago i got it to level 17 and gave up ...I hadnt heard of u till like 3 weeks ago soooo Stop being up ur own ass...

Also chain kill me? u have never done it......

learn how to kill melee casts for solo kills instead of killing random rog casters instead;/ :kissit:

Want a fair fight again bring it..Oh wait you said in the other thread that you dont want to do that :/

fairfight.jpg

:)
If i can kill you on my rr5(at the time) SB i'm quite positive Eul can do the same. :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
fairfight.jpg

:)
If i can kill you on my rr5(at the time) SB i'm quite positive Eul can do the same. :p
Dam i am so shocked... /slap me think me dreaming you got a solo kill?:ninja:Eul one of the best sb out there? but not all are invinsible, there be times all your stlyes will hit?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dam i am so shocked... /slap me think me dreaming you got a solo kill?:ninja:Eul one of the best sb out there? but not all are invinsible, there be times all your stlyes will hit?

I'm +1 from you then i guess. :)

Shadowss

Banned
well dont congrats /clap yes u did kill me twice... one was with PA and u used remedy

the first time tho is when i just respecced i was pushing all the rong keys ( 50 dw is diff from 44 cs :p) and u used remedy oh and som 2

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh ffs Sept, stop using class/ra abilities, ffs even u got some equip, go and fight naked, then come here and claim u got skillz!!

Shadowss

Banned
Yeh ffs Sept, stop using class/ra abilities, ffs even u got some equip, go and fight naked, then come here and claim u got skillz!!

Rofl what a dickhead..i was just saying it wernt really Owning me was it lol totally not fuunny :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom