Emote spams

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Carss, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Carss

Carss Guest

Just a warning to everyone that GOA now consider 2 emotes to be spam as Roaken has told me today.

This is a bit of a joke tbh, instead of focusing efforts into actually sorting out this server and population they prefer to spend the time being the carebear police so that you cant even emote TWICE?! :eek7: Its not as if you cant just ignore emotes.

To the idiot(s) that reported me, may i also warn you not to turn your TV or step out the door or else you may break down into a fit of tears if a pigeon looks at you funny.

Screens got a bit messed up expanding MXN chat screen

[​IMG]

Should be a funny whine thread all we need is petrol :flame:

2. Castus

Castus Can't get enough of FH

Bah /induct is my signaturemove! Without it im just.............. :england:

3. Amphrax

Amphrax Part of the furniture

lol

Brite just be careful when you spam /kiss at me coz I might Report it!! :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

4. Oh noe, someone got reported and is crying over it on a game forum.

5. preacherboy

preacherboy Fledgling Freddie

Sniggles:p

6. Mageslayer

Mageslayer Fledgling Freddie

roflmao i got same thing from roaken aswell :) warned me for getting banned so just spam once and move on to next zerger.
    prolly some noob rog lords reported coz they got gancked too much

7. Carss

Carss Guest

haha welcome to the carebear club meight xD

8. Digi

Digi Fledgling Freddie

Hum maybe it was roaken main you killed and he just want'ed to :flame: You or I could be talking shit :)

9. Carss

Carss Guest

whos he ingame then :p

10. Tuthmes

Tuthmes FH is my second home

Hows about people grow up and stop "le spam" and "le reporting" and play the game?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gibbo

Gibbo Fledgling Freddie

/rofl
    /rofl
    /rofl
    /rofl
    /rofl
    /rofl
    /rofl
    /rofl

12. Gear

Gear Can't get enough of FH

Sorry ladies, no more hugs :(

13. Cromcruaich

Cromcruaich Can't get enough of FH

Mm very strange. The argument follows that 2 emotes that are the same are spam, as the second one is superflous (though easy to double tap), hence 2 different emotes should be fine as its two different emotions/meanings you are trying to communicate. /blush /salute /hug - an embarressing win for an honourable opponent, but hope there are no hard feelings.

Ofcourse, in this instance Brite, he might of looked at your record (whatever it may be) and see you are double rude spamming lots of people, in which case, well, I dont think its unwarranted for him to come on and give you a friendly warning - better than just a ban isnt it?

14. Soulja_IA_

Soulja_IA_ Can't get enough of FH

Horner ??

15. Sollers

Sollers Fledgling Freddie

More interesting though would be to find out the name of the anal worm that Rightnows people because he gets emoted twice :D

My money is on....... hmmmm, toughie.. Muylaetrix!

16. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

17. Carss

Carss Guest

Aye its better than a ban, but a ban now for 2 emotes id like to see them justify that when they have actually DEFENDED not banning horner in the past who emoted people 3 times on his sorc and his buff bot. Just seems a bit of a joke that they spend the time looking through logs like that but they ignore the population when they ask whats going to be done to fix the current population issue.

18. prodical

prodical Fledgling Freddie

if you dont like it brite mator then go to another game :fluffle:

19. Alan

Alan Fledgling Freddie

What you failed to mention is how many emotes you flooded on screen for the other guy to report you. I'd put money on it being way more than two.

20. Inso

Inso One of Freddy's beloved

Emotes can be filtered out? Sooooo, what's the problem?

Clearly this is a much more important issue then the dwindling population on Dyvet.

Caeli makes a rude gesture at Roaken.

21. kivik

kivik Part of the furniture

hm? thought 2 emotes was ok?

there are no population problems on dyvet, just emotion problems! :rolleyes:

22. Stallion

Stallion Can't get enough of FH

I think your post is more worthless then his..

someone is beeing bitter with a personal grudge and crying about it on a game forum...

23. Raimo

Raimo One of Freddy's beloved

Shame the GMs concentrate their time on banning ppl who do few emotes.
    It's really silly tbh that you can be banned for doing same emote twice.
    Givf US Daoc GMs tbh who prety much don't give rats ass how much ppl spam emotes as they are part of the game.

24. kirennia

kirennia Part of the furniture

So if you were to macro emotes from qbind 1-10 and hit each one in order, would that be considered spam/flooding or so? As according to him, it's just if the same thing is repeated then it's a crime.

Sorry but this really is so bloody ridiculous. Maybe it's because I don't read the forums on german/US servers but I have yet to hear of anyone getting in trouble for hitting an emote button twice.....that really is one of the most anal things I've heard in game.

25. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

qft

You are just getting sadder and sadder Mani :D

26. Flame bait more with some off-topic stuff :). Maelstrom monkies are well known for emote spam as a forum of harassment.

Coming to here to whine about it when a GM steps in is just hilarious. Though I never reported anyone myself.

27. Your beer if you prefer to be the everybody's-darling-friendly-guy on FH, I for sure do not.

28. Punishment

Punishment Part of the furniture

Quit the post farming/flame for amin ladies and step back ...

This is fucking ridiculous ... either stop banning people for flooding or remove emotes from the fucking game :(

What fucking part of Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game dont some people understand :rolleyes:

29. TheSearcher

TheSearcher Fledgling Freddie

damn EuL is fooked then if 2 is spam

30. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Whahahhahahh this has just made my mind up between Warhammer europe and Warhammer usa :p see you on usa people :p