Emote spams

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
ok lets get things cooking in this thread, for you brite and eul it was me who reported you both and im not ashamed to admit it in my opinion 1 emote is enough to get your message across, and these screen shots are the same as the ones i sent to rightnow :kissit: :flame:

Attachments

• Brite.jpg
    Brite.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Eul.jpg
    Eul.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 159

Everz

FH is my second home
ok lets get things cooking in this thread, for you brite and eul it was me who reported you both and im not ashamed to admit it in my opinion 1 emote is enough to get your message across, and these screen shots are the same as the ones i sent to rightnow :kissit: :flame:

so in other words you just being a crybaby?

Himse

FH is my second home

ahahahah.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

There is also something called ignore, but i guess you have no clue what that is :ninja:

Septina

Part of the furniture

You cant own him ingame so you own him by reporting him for using an ingame feature? Pathetic. ^^

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

LOL good for u idiot, i kill u and ur minc friend moonin solo then u log ur gimped reaver and zerg me down with 5 other stealther ? ofc i emote noobfucks like u when i kill u with hibs and mids. U emote me after zerging me down with 6 ppl but i dont cry to gm for it.
U suck on every damn chars u play and now u roll a warlock? lol go learn to play like rest of damn noob rog lords

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
LOL good for u idiot, i kill u and ur minc friend moonin solo then u log ur gimped reaver and zerg me down with 5 other stealther ? ofc i emote noobfucks like u when i kill u with hibs and mids. U emote me after zerging me down with 6 ppl but i dont cry to gm for it.
U suck on every damn chars u play and now u roll a warlock? lol go learn to play like rest of damn noob rog lords

no Eul u emote everyfight regardless who it is 12 months ago i used to have respect for u as a stelther now u r doing this emote frenzy u do just shows your age and iq when u stop emoting then you might get the respect your RR diserves

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
IF emote spam is so terrible why havn't Mythic/GOA introduced some sort of flood/spam control, so you can't send an emote more then lets say 3 times before it kicks in...

blame the Creators not the players

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
sshot196.jpg

Did not report it btw

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
its quite sad goa actually bother wif this since in mythic servers there is no such thing as spam and no gm's ever complain about it, oh and btw roaken if u call 2 spam then u should tell that to horner he does 3 x /rude on every kill.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
What fucking part of Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game dont some people understand :rolleyes:

Funny how everyone that uses this excuse for emoting then cries for days on end if someone attacks a tower as their roleplaying is killing the server.

Self proclaimed idiots wandering round emoting rude at half the other realm for not playing by "their" rules is NOT roleplaying. It never has been, it's just another way they try to feel superior and yell "i'm better than you" at the other players.
It's not exactly hard to not use more than one emote at someone. If your unable to display that level of self restraint then go seek help.

Yeah GOA should be doing something other than trawling through logs looking for it. If you would like them to do that then stop spam emoting people you have a disagreement with and you'll free up their time. How GOA manage to do anything with the level of petty bickering you lot get upto is beyond me.. and that goes for both sides.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Who cares, the whole point of /em spamming is to wind peeps up and get under their skin. I mean peeps bother to macro /rudes...pillars of the community. So it works, and then the guy on the recieving end grasses the spammer up on a technicality as a bit of counter greifing, two sides of the same coin as far as i can see.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
all boils down to both sides (emoter and emotee) taking the game too seriously....

illu

Part of the furniture
/sigh

Sometimes it feels good when you get revenge on a player or set of players who have been peeing you off or steamrolling people all night, and I can see how 3 emotes can be used to "express" your feelings at that moment (Since this was the spam limit the last we heard). Most Albs deserve a /rude tbh :) but I think it just adds to the fun of the game. Friendly rivalry and all that.

Christ - I've had so many emotes from people like Horner who jump on my dead body for the 10 minutes I am dead - it's hilarious. But it just feels all the sweeter when you do get to kill them :>

The emote that is particularly annoying is the /rofl one, but it's a game at the end of the day, and you've got to have a thick skin playing this game sometimes, otherwise how are you going to survive in the real world?

If anyone pee's you off that much, that's what /ignore is for. Then go outside for a few minutes and just chill out!

Oli - Illu

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I think it is fucked up, if that makes someone banned, why can't they fix in some limit on emotes?

emote spam my ass.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
As usual GoA has their mind set on the more important aspects of the server/game.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
I was thinking that ...

Who cares, the whole point of /em spamming is to wind peeps up and get under their skin. I mean peeps bother to macro /rudes...pillars of the community. So it works, and then the guy on the recieving end grasses the spammer up on a technicality as a bit of counter greifing, two sides of the same coin as far as i can see.

For anyone to bother qbinding emotes is beyond beleif. Shouldn't those slots be kept free for useful things such as /release and /quit?

I hate to think how these people exist in real life.

Mind you GOA are as bad for even responding to such nonsense.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Still...Its nice to see them take a break from finding a solution to the server population!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Brite is full of bullshit, hypocrite bastard arguing over 2 emotes he did like he'd be the kind of guy who got wronged by a GM.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Funny how everyone that uses this excuse for emoting then cries for days on end if someone attacks a tower as their roleplaying is killing the server.

Self proclaimed idiots wandering round emoting rude at half the other realm for not playing by "their" rules is NOT roleplaying. It never has been, it's just another way they try to feel superior and yell "i'm better than you" at the other players.
It's not exactly hard to not use more than one emote at someone. If your unable to display that level of self restraint then go seek help.

Yeah GOA should be doing something other than trawling through logs looking for it. If you would like them to do that then stop spam emoting people you have a disagreement with and you'll free up their time. How GOA manage to do anything with the level of petty bickering you lot get upto is beyond me.. and that goes for both sides.

:worthy:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i emote adding/zerging newbs because i find it hilarious that they suck so much, nothing to do with roleplaying :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Ahahah :D

Ty Petz for this lovely report, im sure i can take another SS of brite and Eul spaming if i go in game and zerg their asses :D
That way we would have 2 idiots less in game :bazbeer:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Brite is full of bullshit, hypocrite bastard arguing over 2 emotes he did like he'd be the kind of guy who got wronged by a GM.

what a plum.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom