Favourite emote to use when you win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
/flex is teh best :<:worthy:

You dont get to use that so often :(

If its someone thats try to add me and i kill them /clap or in that case an idiot.

/hug or /curt usually when i win! :d

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
If it's a friendly person: /bow , /hug or /cheer if a low RR wants to fight a high RR OP champ because he tried.
Against a butthead or an adder: /rude , /rofl , /slap , /dismiss , /laugh or /stench.

/kiss if its a nice ingame-female character :)

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
depends on player i kill
/kiss or /salute for respected players
/clap /rude /rofl for adding pricks

No you do /rofl on every random player you run into unless they just sit down and die, any other outcome you have a hard time accepting. You're not mentally equipped to play this game, you know.

Oh, and I try to /cheer on the funneh people like Taggerz & Co, and those trying hard to earn their points like Scocco and Cecchin.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Thats what i was hoping for :) makes me all tingly inside when i get a /kiss from him :)

Well, if you behave then you might get some of the sex thingy ;)

On topic. /hug mostly unless the player deserves a /rude (you know who you are). When I kill more than 3 in a row, just /cheer and /vic.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
No you do /rofl on every random player you run into unless they just sit down and die, any other outcome you have a hard time accepting. You're not mentally equipped to play this game, you know.

Oh, and I try to /cheer on the funneh people like Taggerz & Co, and those trying hard to earn their points like Scocco and Cecchin.

lol sure if u count urself random along other adders/stealthzergers standing stick on u and get killed then i guess u know the outcome.
I actually enjoy getting killed by good players thats the way i can improve my own playstyle but getting added by ppl like u and ur grp in middle of fights is just pathetic.

Shadowss

Banned
lol sure if u count urself random along other adders/stealthzergers standing stick on u and get killed then i guess u know the outcome.
I actually enjoy getting killed by good players thats the way i can improve my own playstyle but getting added by ppl like u and ur grp in middle of fights is just pathetic.

his stories of fiction just turn me on :) 0o0o0o0

Weheey he enjoys getting killed by me!!!

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie

One of my first experiences in RVR since I came back to DAoC was running into you and getting a flood of /rofl at the end of the fight for no apparent reason, so you tell me, what makes me a non-random when I run into you after not having been online for more than 6 months? And when you say me and my group, exactly what group would that be?

Shadowss

Banned
D.w bud dont listen to him he makes up random stuff to people on the forum think UR the bad person when his actually the /rofl adding Twat -.-

He also knows u dont grp but he says that to get people on his side and so people believe that it is an excuse for him to add on u...

=D his a very predictable person who cant play his class.... but his just so funny and sexual, i love him :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
im usually busy running away from the zerg, no time to emote!
and in duel circles i dont do anything, everyone wants to come back and die again for some reason, after the third kill they can get a hug if lucky, right shadowss? :)

Shadowss

Banned
im usually busy running away from the zerg, no time to emote!
and in duel circles i dont do anything, everyone wants to come back and die again for some reason, after the third kill they can get a hug if lucky, right shadowss? :)

i couldnt kill u coz u strafed the whole fight.. i think once i only got to swing one hit at u ... i lag to much to do anything about it..

nothing to really brag about on ur half

Lethul

FH is my second home
i couldnt kill u coz u strafed the whole fight.. i think once i only got to swing one hit at u ... i lag to much to do anything about it..

nothing to really brag about on ur half

pooned ic

Lethul

FH is my second home
but ive always been a strafing cheater, its my middle name!
even if some people say i was anytime abuser they are wrong (meril!)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
D.w bud dont listen to him he makes up random stuff to people on the forum think UR the bad person when his actually the /rofl adding Twat -.-

He also knows u dont grp but he says that to get people on his side and so people believe that it is an excuse for him to add on u...

=D his a very predictable person who cant play his class.... but his just so funny and sexual, i love him :)

not as predictable as your shitslingin thou :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
One of my first experiences in RVR since I came back to DAoC was running into you and getting a flood of /rofl at the end of the fight for no apparent reason, so you tell me, what makes me a non-random when I run into you after not having been online for more than 6 months? And when you say me and my group, exactly what group would that be?

doesnt matter how long ppl has been off daoc they way u play pissing ppl up, that will say adding on anything on 2 legs moving then run back into tower? and stealthzerging. Theres some good scouts around just ask em how they play : 1 of em is rr11 i guess u know him the other is wildcat and ask how i play vs em.

Shadowss

Banned
doesnt matter how long ppl has been off daoc they way u play pissing ppl up, that will say adding on anything on 2 legs moving then run back into tower? and stealthzerging. Theres some good scouts around just ask em how they play : 1 of em is rr11 i guess u know him the other is wildcat and ask how i play vs em.

Thank fuck he doesnt add on those hunter pets or anyone in wolf morph..
i was getting worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom