Why and when do you emote?

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
/bow before a fight and after (if i win)
/no if i wanna duel and i see other mid's (prolly adder's) so he can have time to run, hide.
/slap to an enemy adder that add's me in a 1v1 fight
and prolly /hug if i added by mistake on some1elses target or if that target have low hp. other emotes does not belong in solo rvr imo.

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
/rude gaer after he died from my scout who is not built for close fights. Also had two other lurks close and i think are his friends. as these people tried to kill me 3 on 1 i rude six times and then he tires to get me banned!!

:wanker:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Only emote i use is /rude

Not to upset that person but i like that emote the most, i use it on guildies aswell, and i like to have a macro rear /horse rear and just sit on my horse and press that macro

Killswitch

FH is my second home
When solo on my sorc or scout I try to use /clap when I get zerged down by a FG of RR8+ hibs or mids, but I'm usually insta-mezzed, then cast-stunned, then buff-sheared, then Banelord-dumped, then diseased, then finally killed once tanks reach me and before stun wears off, so I can't :p

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

I do /bow to ppl who gave a good fight

I do /cry almost never

I do /rofl when i get added on and kill him to :)

I do /salute when im fighting some one and get added on and the one i was fighting back of and let me kill the one whos adding. So i salute the one backing of

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm rarelyuse emotes, thou when play mine valkyrie eystandr usually allways /curts after fight.
/laugh when notice fg zerging me when fighting 1v1 and nearly getting kill under belt, thou rarely can do that emote because stunned/killed under few sec :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Fg's at bridges that try kill me, hit Testudo /rofl and run to guards, for some reason they still stick to me and get guard aggro and die, as they run out of heal range.

People like kilsimba who try to kill me when on like 10% hp, and i use ip and pwn them. That deserves a /laugh.

People who give decent 1v1 fights gets a /bow.

People that run away half way through a fight. Think veridon was a classic person for this.

Hits DT/battler/banespike and probably the rest of his ml's. He stars loosing the fight after using all of that so he hits charge and runs to the guards. Like really if your going to dump why not finish a fight? Guess his used to dumping and expecting to win everytime, and when he doesn't he runs away.:)

Casters that ml9 pet you and try to run away but don't sprint when you do. <cough morons>

People like horner, you just laugh because they play amazingly bad.

When he mezzes you, and you purge so he uses moc3 and spams mezz and nothing happens? really when mezz immunity is down it's down.:)

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
I rarely emotes but but once now and then a /cry when I see a foe that after killed turnes to blue con or something after killed. Well, yeada yeada yeada about "killed in RvR zone", still fun that some have the guts to get out there, knowing that they prolly will spend alot of time face down in the dirt.

Or I do a /wave to someone that appearently feels alone and dont /rel when dead.. just hanging on and looks whats going on in the world of the living, so a /wave to let them feel comfy ;)

I very very rarely laugh at someone, one of the exception have been made for a person (no name will be told) that /laugh at me after killed my groupspeced tic (about no RA skillpoints put in anything usefull for soloing at the time) with his vamp (and yeah, he needed to use IP and I meleed him down to that with my 25 spec in crush + DoT... And he still needed to use the "bobbing" to break line of sight...)

I addmit, I started to laugh my self when he /laugh emoted me... Brings joy to my heart when a littel kid gets happy ;)

Well, well, well.. Almost off the subject, sorry for that.

Dorimor1

Banned
Return the emotes I get. Emote all vamps/stealthers and just emote people I don't like.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Fg's at bridges that try kill me, hit Testudo /rofl and run to guards, for some reason they still stick to me and get guard aggro and die, as they run out of heal range.

People like kilsimba who try to kill me when on like 10% hp, and i use ip and pwn them. That deserves a /laugh.

People who give decent 1v1 fights gets a /bow.

People that run away half way through a fight. Think veridon was a classic person for this.

Hits DT/battler/banespike and probably the rest of his ml's. He stars loosing the fight after using all of that so he hits charge and runs to the guards. Like really if your going to dump why not finish a fight? Guess his used to dumping and expecting to win everytime, and when he doesn't he runs away.:)

Casters that ml9 pet you and try to run away but don't sprint when you do. <cough morons>

People like horner, you just laugh because they play amazingly bad.

When he mezzes you, and you purge so he uses moc3 and spams mezz and nothing happens? really when mezz immunity is down it's down.:)

never heard of kiting? Not everyone is going to keel over and die doing no damage to ya when you use battler and warguard mate.

Having yet to beat me, I sence bitterness somewhere? :)

Use testudo if i pop DT, also not even ml10 so no banespike for you yet.

ontopic, bow/sal those who give a good fight.

/hug those i respect/thank

laugh/rude where appropriate, all in good taste tho :)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
/rude to lame OP classes (ea old WL, bainshee and vamp)
/rofl on moccing sorc/cabby that loses anyways
/hug when I see a solo tank

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
I only emoted some /hug on Minn when I saw her, that is on my sorc, and some dance, hug on infi if it was good fight and some rofl on dwera whenever I saw him.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Always /laugh at preacher after we zerg his @ss.

Other than that i dont emote anyone except friends.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing I ever use is /hug for my luvable mates and a /rude or /laugh for those pesky little basterds :)

I think people just emote to vent their frustration, and I'm quite ok with that, it doesn't really harm anyone.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I only /rofl if someone adds on me and I kill them anyway.

Else I always /military the people that gives me a fair fight - also if I die, I remember them next time I encounter them.
/cry if someone I am fighting is being added on and then back away.
People like Eliten I really do enjoy fighting and imo always deservs a /hug and /military.
Normally I just /hug people I kill.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i guess the emotes i use most are /cry (most often when we run into a soloer who just gets wtfpwnd) and /hug.

i guess old age is making me soft and stuff, i am even starting to feel sorry for the odd sb or ns and and other people who try to archieve something this game is not really optimal for (soloing), at the expense of a lot of frustration.

the few times i laugh at an opponent are mostly after an opponent tried something that failed horribly (like pa`ing me and mezz poisoning my cleric who runs di3, lock who jumps from the wall to get one shotted by titans, grey lowby in DF who first almost gets a heartattack when i show up before him and i descide to let him kill me cause there is nothing left to kill appart from that grey, so i sit down in front of him, he attacks me, and dies from the GoV proc. ) but happened in a funny way.

illu

Part of the furniture
It's a shame that you can't do any after death emote, but I imagine it wouldn't make sense :) Had a funny fight tonight where I got killed but my poison killed the nightshade, and the only option I had available to me was /y, but I only did it once so that he realised I thought it was quite funny and we had a good fight (Illbill) :>

It's a shame we can't have a ghost for a couple of seconds so that we could do a message from beyond the grave ^^ :>

Oli - Illu

RwandanJack

Fledgling Freddie
very rarely emote , did it to a certain SB who added my 1v1 several times , did a /dismiss to him when I caught him solo and won. Killed him a few times after that but didn't feel the need to do anymore.

Strange thing a few days back. Had been ganked by a sb/hunter duo a few times and being a very quiet rvr climate decided to go back and try and at least get one of them. Found them and popped malice and jumped the hunter , he used ip and then ps and ran , went to go after the sb after the PS when i notice im being healed. At that point I decided wasn't a fair fight and let the sb go after the cleric - well then i get /rofl from the sb - strange boy :)

but mostly /emotes arent for me and when i get them directed towards me im either /lol or /boils my piss :p

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i descide to let him kill me cause there is nothing left to kill appart from that grey, so i sit down in front of him, he attacks me, and dies from the GoV proc.
hehehe

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
-hugging people after i killed them
-dismiss people when they did something i dont like like water bug abusing....
-lough....when they bevore loughed at me
try always to be polite...

auroria

Banned
>.< Pooned said:
/rofl at warlocks bonedancers.......
/rude at zergers ( i mean fg's that can kill only soloers and nothing more ps. wazie golden age peeps etc etc etc)
/clap on a nice fight vs a caster or on 1 vs 1 stealthers that i dont add ( rare case from now on i promise)

funny that your a op'd fotm aswell
funny that you zerg soloers either with fg or with jarvio grappling
funny that you always add

auroria

Banned
oh cant edit, anyway on topic

i hug like all, rude and rofl the zergers or adders, shrug at ppl attacking me when i leave em, and i slap arumos, always!!!!! Just cause you always seem to add when im playing bard or eld :p (get nuked for 600 couple times hurts!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom