Favourite emote to use when you win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
D.w bud dont listen to him he makes up random stuff to people on the forum think UR the bad person when his actually the /rofl adding Twat -.-

He also knows u dont grp but he says that to get people on his side and so people believe that it is an excuse for him to add on u...

=D his a very predictable person who cant play his class.... but his just so funny and sexual, i love him :)

lol im maybe sexual but im not pedofil who love kids so u can get off now noob.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i guess

/hug

when i killed someone i have symphaty for.

/cry

when i killed someone by accident, YET AGAIN.

/smile

for those few times a kill or situation is really funny. (like when brite ran away from me, got agro and died from the agro. couldn`t resist a smile then :) )

i don`t think i upset much people with my emoting tbh.

i think a lot more people emote me than i emote people.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i guess

/hug

when i killed someone i have symphaty for.

/cry

when i killed someone by accident, YET AGAIN.

/smile

for those few times a kill or situation is really funny. (like when brite ran away from me, got agro and died from the agro. couldn`t resist a smile then :) )

i don`t think i upset much people with my emoting tbh.

i think a lot more people emote me than i emote people.

made me rofl

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
i dont emote random people... i emote only people i dont like with /rude /rofl...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
/mili or /cheer if it was a good fight.

/hug if there was someone i know

/rofl if there is a known zerger that have killed me alot in the past but got wtfkilled solo

/yawn if i 2 shot him/her :p

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
doesnt matter how long ppl has been off daoc they way u play pissing ppl up, that will say adding on anything on 2 legs moving then run back into tower? and stealthzerging. Theres some good scouts around just ask em how they play : 1 of em is rr11 i guess u know him the other is wildcat and ask how i play vs em.

That is the image you have of 99% of the enemy players on the server, they piss people up and "add", and as soon as other players enter the immediate area then they are all stealth zerging. Ask yourself who has the wrong attitude, you, or those 99% of the enemy players. And what about Izasku and Wildcat? Let me guess, they are good players just because they fight exactly the way you want them to?

You call people pathetic because they attack you in RVR combat, you think that whenever you fight someone everyone else has to stand back and watch, you want to change the rules and dynamics of the entire game and when people aren't adhering you become an agressor and try to rally equally minded people on the forums to support your personal vendetta against these players, and in the end you just log on and do the very same thing that brought you and your unjust complaints to the forums in the first place. Who is the pathetic one?

I pay my subscription fee and play by the rules as set by GOA, that makes me as good as anyone.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
I never win so no emotes from me, might get away a /hug before i die tho:eek:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
*Cry more noob!*
Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

fixed phalanx post a bit with less sentences and the same meaning...

dont swet to write a reply...

think the best way to write it ;)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
There is only one /RUDE

always /kiss or /hug when i again looks at PiP lying in the grass, studying worms, wondering what the Fuck went wrong this time or whatever he is doing down there so often

:fluffle:

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
fixed phalanx post a bit with less sentences and the same meaning...
dont swet to write a reply...
think the best way to write it ;)

Translated: Hi I'm Pooned, a puppet of the RVR-respect-crew. I got no opinion of my own and I agree when told to.

Lethul

FH is my second home
its funny coz its true... i love this guy

haha no it isnt, nobody likes pooooned, he has never been "respected" by the hardcore rvr:ers . He has always been a zergsurfing/adding sorc.

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
haha no it isnt, nobody likes pooooned, he has never been "respected" by the hardcore rvr:ers . He has always been a zergsurfing/adding sorc.

Poor Poooned, he must be crying now :( because hardcore rvr:ers> govern president ...

xD

/dance

brad

Fledgling Freddie
/bow to randoms who attempt to solo in rvr.

/hug for my solo buddies who i always see.

/rofl usually for the lame ass zergsurfers that always rude me, so they get it back in return.

But im usually to busy to emote when in current irvr, im more worried about surviving then anything else.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Hear hear, respected by the hardcore RVR'ers! And even in quotation marks!

How many times did you have to pick up a soap with a hardcore RvR guy behind you?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Hear hear, respected by the hardcore RVR'ers! And even in quotation marks!

How many times did you have to pick up a soap with a hardcore RvR guy behind you?

i was the man behind the hardcore rvr'ers so to speak :)

anyways since the point seem to be swoshing pasts peoples head ill try and rephrase it. Aaiva tried and wanted be part of it, but it didnt happen. And now he is a sad panda.

Having respect from hardcore rvr'ers was not the point(nor is it a positive thing), cba to do the whole respect speech :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i was the man behind the hardcore rvr'ers so to speak :)

anyways since the point seem to be swoshing pasts peoples head ill try and rephrase it. Aaiva tried and wanted be part of it, but it didnt happen. And now he is a sad panda.

Having respect from hardcore rvr'ers was not the point(nor is it a positive thing), cba to do the whole respect speech :p

He's quite a funny guy if you ask me, but aren't pandas sad per se?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
aye u did own me hardcorely :( but if u wouldnt strafe and actually have a decent fight with me not being a pussy maybe things would be closer..

If u dont know how to dance then don't stand up when people invite u to a dance ;P

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
depends on player i kill

/kiss or /salute for respected players
/clap /rude /rofl for adding pricks

And for u.
Thats not entirely correct is it ?
U dont know who the feck my eld is i have never added on u before that night
U miss PA on me ok i RR5 mezz u uy purge i desease nukenukenuke stun nukenuke u on 2 % and nuxtogimposb PA
he saved u and still u clap,
If u can't handle to get poooned 1v1 vs a caster cause u mezzed up its not worthy of a clap.
Cause i know for fact u use /clap and try be insulting so i just zerg u down when ever i have chance ;) i would lay off ur back but cheeky clap when another sb saves ur ass vs a caster u don't deserve it.
Hit PA on me and we might have some tango ;) then ill show u who will end up eating grass yet again;D

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
most of solo running caster just roam to add ppl except a handful of em and i dont mind ganck unknown soloing casters on sight until they proven they aint adders.
Added with champion running in fg and ns running in stealthzerg too many times already so donno why u whine here?

/clap is used in 2 different ways, kinda dual meaning.
1- I fight alb/hib and a mid adds usually lowbies and i let em get killed by the 1 i started fight with and then i clap the mid.
2- Some low/mid rank players perform much higher than what their rr shows.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
depends on player i kill

/kiss or /salute for respected players
/clap /rude /rofl for adding pricks

What he actually means is:

/Rude if alb or hib
/Rofl if he looks to himself in the mirror
/Clap if he adds on a fight wining with style and skill lol

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And for u.
Thats not entirely correct is it ?
U dont know who the feck my eld is i have never added on u before that night
U miss PA on me ok i RR5 mezz u uy purge i desease nukenukenuke stun nukenuke u on 2 % and nuxtogimposb PA
he saved u and still u clap,
If u can't handle to get poooned 1v1 vs a caster cause u mezzed up its not worthy of a clap.
Cause i know for fact u use /clap and try be insulting so i just zerg u down when ever i have chance ;) i would lay off ur back but cheeky clap when another sb saves ur ass vs a caster u don't deserve it.
Hit PA on me and we might have some tango ;) then ill show u who will end up eating grass yet again;D

Nvm the gimp hes a d***head and half of cluster population knows it :) Just his bum-buddies that stick to him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom