emote spamming...

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
was reading the herald and came across this quite interesting if u like to emote i spose

If a member of your realm is emote spamming, it falls under zone disruption and can be appealed as a violation. It is not a violation to emote spam a member of an enemy realm, however. Emoting a few times is not considered spamming. It must be proven that it is excessive over a period of time before it would be actioned.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
was reading the herald and came across this quite interesting if u like to emote i spose

If a member of your realm is emote spamming, it falls under zone disruption and can be appealed as a violation. It is not a violation to emote spam a member of an enemy realm, however. Emoting a few times is not considered spamming. It must be proven that it is excessive over a period of time before it would be actioned.

Irrelevant as GOA don't apply that Mythic rule. They class it as channel flooding. Though I suppose it's interesting in as much as if you like to emote spam then you can go to the US & do it there.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Irrelevant as GOA don't apply that Mythic rule. They class it as channel flooding. Though I suppose it's interesting in as much as if you like to emote spam then you can go to the US & do it there.

Eh no thanks, please keep that guy away from me :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Difference is also thats the yanks seems to be a lot more laid-back about it and don't start throwing tantrums and reporting people if someone emotes them more than three times. Similarly the US GM's don't overreact and put a emote limit on the server when a few people do complain :)

I knew people on excali who used to emote spam just to see if they would get a ban, not sure about anyone else but I certianly never reported anyone for it, even when a certain SB emote spammed me well over 70 times in molvik and repeated the feat another three times during the afternoon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom