Emote spams

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
thats pretty pathetic to be fair pip

Dard

Part of the furniture
Lateset Mythic grab bag & while i appreicate GoA & Mythic are different companies i dont understand such differences in the CoC.

The Camelot Herald

Q. So, I'm hearing a lot of buzz on the message boards about people being temporarily suspended for spamming emotes. Is this really something that people can get suspended for? It seems a little... silly, doesn't it?

A. /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug
/laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug
/laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug

Ahem. Sorry. The Lord of the Underdark: If a member of your realm is emote spamming, it falls under zone disruption and can be appealed as a violation. It is not a violation to emote spam a member of an enemy realm, however. Emoting a few times is not considered spamming. It must be proven that it is excessive over a period of time before it would be actioned.

In short: Annoy the heck out of your enemies, luv your realm mates. Sounds like sage advice to me.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
He he, just saw that myself Dard, while trying to make some sense of this dragon quest stuff.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
one wonders whether the powers that be at GOA stop digging that hole they have created and have to balls to say lets stop the bloody madness.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
When you look at it in the cold light of day, the more damage imo would be caused by banning people for emote spamming than people receiving emote spams.

From a player perspective, getting emote spams just makes me wanna get out there and meet them again and get revenge in the most satisfying way - killing em, or giving them a big firby hug.

I quite like that yank approach.

Doesnt change my thrust on past posts though - the GM's are stuck with enforcing the GoA CoC which has backed them into a corner from the point when they decided to classify it as griefing. Dont know whether the GMs have the power or the inclination to reverse that. I suspect their hands are tied.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe if everyone hadn't cried at Horner /rude spamming them so much GOA would never of implemented it.

Be careful what you wish for.. you might just get it I guess.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maybe if everyone hadn't cried at Horner /rude spamming them so much GOA would never of implemented it.

Pretty much doubt it was for that, since he always got out of it without bans afaik.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

I knew it, it's all horners fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom