T

Trinilim

Valiant fight :)

Very well organized and prepared.

Enjoy the relics mates

M

Molten Lava

Wow

Wow what time did you start and with how many....you must haven been quite confident to beat those 50 albs online when you got to Excal the first time

T

Trinilim

Re: Wow

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Wow what time did you start and with how many....you must haven been quite confident to beat those 50 albs online when you got to Excal the first time

we had less than 3fg of lvl 50 albs, and the mids took keeps with deadly speed. And when we got there to defend, there was allready 4fgish at excal to exterminate us.

Overall I'd say the whole process of taking all 3 relics took about 40 minutes

Professional raid by far

N

Negura

And soon...

The forces of Midgard have captured the Strength relic of Albion!

I hope you enjoyed them for the short while.

Grats to Ardamel for the organising, best raid so far.
Everything went as planned.

M

Molten Lava

Trinilium move mid please

Wtf....we can take keeps that speed at that time too....not very hard with 0 defenders and 100+ attackers...is there a little mid in you?...

Not blaming them they did it at 5AM (last Alb raid was 5 am too) but dont go giving them boners that they took it soooo profesional :)

Just stating the numbers...22 albs in sauvage when the 2nd and 3th relic went BB

T

Trinilim

they had several groups on several different keeps to make them all go down at the same time, or in close intervals.

they had 4fg allready at excal to ward off defenders

when they all were there, 2fg+ were blocking entrances, all 3 doors were knocked down in a matter of minutes, a crap load of SBs blocking sauvage, and several fg running around sauvage picking off people that snuck by the SBs.

Sounds pretty prof. to me :p

U

_uggly_

Primetime =)

Well dont want to Disapoint you But Raid started 07:00 CET thats 06:00 GMT And was finnished 08:00 CET thats 07:00 GMT =)

M

Molten Lava

Sounds prof

Sounds prof I must admit...but it isnt that hard if you do this with 0 defenders at the keeps you taking and 30 albs max at Excal when you have at least 3 time that numbers :)

I just dont wanna make the mids to proud of themselves :)

And btw I bet there are like 20 hairy trolls that are thinking: "bah I wish I'd stayed in bed...we could have done this with half the numbers" :)

T

Trinilim

Re: Sounds prof

Sounds prof I must admit...but it isnt that hard if you do this with 0 defenders at the keeps you taking and 30 albs max at Excal when you have at least 3 time that numbers :)

I just dont wanna make the mids to proud of themselves :)

oh no, they shouldn't be, I mean, no defenders and all, no matter what kind of tactics you use, if there's no defenders there's nothing to feel extra proud about.

just saying the way they did it makes me gawk :eek7:

O

old.rauthian

most of the wining seams to be about mid numbers when u think that albs have 50% of the sever population to bitch about a mid raid outnumbering albs bit pathetic
just accept the fact 1 hour from start to finish is what got the relics

F

- Fedaykin -

albs no longer have 50% server population, lots of people have jumped on the Doublefrostfortehwin!!11!!oneone bandwagon, or have gone to mid/pry and rolled mana chanters

and we certainly dont have 50 infiltrators logged on at that time like you did sbs

but ofc we albs know how to zerg, and zerg we shall, it's time for lag to come to uppland =)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
or have gone to mid/pry and rolled mana chanters

Just goes to show how overpowered mid is, they have mana chanters now ;)

N

noaim

Bah I come here to flame the flamers...and Trini turns up showing good sportsmanship? Thats not fair!

Good thing Etherion made that great post ;)

Edit: Maybe I should change my sig.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Really, Mids are the lamest fucks by far.
Albion did start a relic raid at 6 am in the morning last time, Midgard gave up defending and Albion took more keeps.
Midgard has logged on at 5 am, transported at 6am, and taken all the keeps while 50 Albs were online.
Really no skill in that at all. Mids are so fucking lame, I hope all Albs will stop doing rvr. All the Mids have done the last 3 months is Zerg emain thanks to Gay Guard along with their radars, and taken the relics at 2 gay times.
Have fun with them, gay Mids, did not expect such a low action from even you...
Regards, Glottis

B

BlitheringIdiot

Morning glottis

Oh and it doesnt take 1 hour to port, plus most were logged in alb anyway.

F

Felakin

Re: Wow

Molten Lava what first time! 1 and only 1 time! And we did start at 07:00 am CET we were enough to take the keeps we needed and hit the pearlie gates at Excalibur!

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Trinilim
Valiant fight :)

Very well organized and prepared.

Enjoy the relics mates

u are fucking retarded.

Z

zaberhut

haha Jergiot does it even matter to your scout if we have relics or not ? Sbs still pwn ur ass m8 :)

D

Deskiziado

Gratz mids.

PS: You have started clock alarm war.

T

Trinilim

Re: Re: Congratulations Midgard

Originally posted by Jergiot
u are fucking retarded.

What, because I'm not like 95% of albion and don't constantly moan and whine I'm deemed retarded?

oh the shame!

oh the anguish!

oh the unbearably horrid feeling of ambiguity!

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by zaberhut
haha Jergiot does it even matter to your scout if we have relics or not ? Sbs still pwn ur ass m8 :)

oh wait, u havent done shit to me since u lost relics. u have just got owned. or u gonna bring ur friend Hide with u again?

and all u sbs, lol, when we had relics u guys didnt come out to play with the little infils. so fecking scared to play without relics that more then 50 sbs were on the RR. i saw sala to. pathetic............

i dont understand how trinigay can say GRATS to a raid like this. ah well cant say any alb will expect a grats when we do the same ina few days.

P

[PS]Nova

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations Midgard

What, because I'm not like 95% of albion and don't constantly moan and whine I'm deemed retarded?

oh the shame!

oh the anguish!

oh the unbearably horrid feeling of ambiguity!

Of course, if you don't whine, you must be retarded. Don't you know, it's a prerequisite to playing alb... ;)

Go reroll!

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Really, Mids are the lamest fucks by far.
Albion did start a relic raid at 6 am in the morning last time, Midgard gave up defending and Albion took more keeps.
Midgard has logged on at 5 am, transported at 6am, and taken all the keeps while 50 Albs were online.
Really no skill in that at all. Mids are so fucking lame, I hope all Albs will stop doing rvr. All the Mids have done the last 3 months is Zerg emain thanks to Gay Guard along with their radars, and taken the relics at 2 gay times.
Have fun with them, gay Mids, did not expect such a low action from even you...
Regards, Glottis

Proffesional idiot. Keep up the good work:great:

G

grobo

I bet there are about 200 ppl looking up "ambiguity" right now... ;) BTW, I'm one of them! *swede* :D

B

Brisk Mordain

yea trin maybe you should defect to mid/excal :D leave the kids to moan oh and about having the SB's and all online at that time, its called "Communication" its not like their their every night is it?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Jergiot
i dont understand how trinigay can say GRATS to a raid like this. ah well cant say any alb will expect a grats when we do the same ina few days.

the same way I can say that you're nothing but a pathetic loser who did absolutely NOTHING to help your realm.

You have absolutely no right to whine, as you did fuck all to help.

I said grats to the mids because
1. It was a fantastically organized raid
2. There was a very good strategy that they followed through with
3. They took every precaution to make sure that albs wouldn't be able to defend

That takes a lot of orginization, and a lot of something I'm noticing a lot of albs don't have, teamwork.

J

Jergiot

the same way I can say that you're nothing but a pathetic loser who did absolutely NOTHING to help your realm.

You have absolutely no right to whine, as you did fuck all to help.

I said grats to the mids because
1. It was a fantastically organized raid
2. There was a very good strategy that they followed through with
3. They took every precaution to make sure that albs wouldn't be able to defend

That takes a lot of orginization, and a lot of something I'm noticing a lot of albs don't have, teamwork.

hahaha i did NOTHING?!?! what the fuck do u know about that u stupid twat. i was playing guildis necro, Restart. i was out in sauvage with the rest of 20 albs, didnt see u there tho. who is the pathetic loser?

Users who are viewing this thread