Congratulations Midgard

T

Treniel-

shrug your'll loose them in no time at all either to hibs or us...midgard are the easiet to take relics from imo

For getting their Str relic back

To the albs - pwned

i do like the way a hib posts a thread saying albs pwned when he had nothing to do with it...typical hib i spose

A

AbPoon

Alb have it most easy because of excal's placing, Hibs have it a little easy at Emain is always rammed with peeps, Mjol's abit harder seeing as its tucked out the way.

But anyway its good to come out of hospital and see whats going on, and all the Alb whines making it all the sweeter as if they wernt bothered they wouldnt be crying so much.

Anyway thinking back when the Albs took our Str relic they brought a force that was far inexcess of the team that took the 1st 2 doors down.

Losing one relic in primetime (Yes i'm sorry but 10am-11am is not that early the 6am i get up for work is early, 9am+ is a lie in, we arnt all students) is fair enough but leaving your keeps in enemy hands overnight and then losing ALL 3 RELICS is nothing short of GOBSMACKING STUPIDITY.

I'd seriously start rethinking your /as network and start ramming socks into the mouths of the "l337" peeps that have caused your realm to be so split in the first place, start working as a team and pull your finger out your ass's because this has shown that the l337 kiddies that pull the weight in your realm just havent got a clue basicly,Excaliber is soooooooo easy to defend and get to its unreal so you had no excuse at all apart from your own idleness.

When the Hibs had 2 of their relics taken at 4am it was fair enough, they couldnt of been expected to mount a defence and also dag da takes time to get to so it didnt reflect badly on them at all, losing 3 relics prime time just goes as far to show how far you have sunk i'm sorry to keep saying it but it just stuns me totally.

I dont think Albion is full of dicks and anyone who says it is talking shite it just that your "good" players, the people with the most rp's who control the guilds think their too good to do menial work like taking back keeps etc and leave it to the "peons" the people who dont want to see their keeps unclaimed or in enemy hands, these "peons" are the only reason youve kept the relicsso long aside from the fact you have the most easy relic keep to defend.

And seeing as we are on about zerging we had at 2am 91 Albs at Bledmeer (Thats more then the force that knocked your relic doors down) and i saw some of your "l337" guilds like first cohort there aswell so you cant blaim it on being noobs and guess what? they didnt even manage to cap a keep, what chance do you think you stand on a relic keep when you cant even cap a crafting keep at 2am with near 100 people?

Atm your just little fat rp pigs wandering aimlessly around waiting to be killed by Mids/Hibs, port your 400 people into odins and try to take back what you carelessly lost by slamming your puny bodys against the gates but it still wont make up for this total flunk on your part.

GG ALBS AND MORE SO GG ARDAMEL AND MIDGARD

P.S Treniel i didnt see you dying with the rest of your zerglings, didnt have the guts for it? as always your all talk and no action, sad.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Treniel-
shrug your'll loose them in no time at all either to hibs or us...midgard are the easiet to take relics from imo

i do like the way a hib posts a thread saying albs pwned when he had nothing to do with it...typical hib i spose

Lol...same thing was said when we took hib. Midgard has changed you know, as the Hib's have found out.

We have 5 relics, and it's obvious we gonna loose some sooner or later...but easy...don't think so.

A

Agreac

midgard are the easiet to take relics from imo

:lol: Oh my god, where have you spent the last 2 months? 6ft under ground?
Get a clue.

M

mirak_naijmi

Friday evening when we started raiding keeps the plan was to look like rp whoring and after awhile you would give up. Problem was this you didnt even try to take em. But still we stay, we stood there for hour after hour dueling each other and playing dice. I was scouting around and i know you had scouts placed atleast at sursbrooke where i was. So you saw what we where doing. If i saw someone doing that in mid i would suspect something veeery much. Why stay in the keep when nothing happens? Noone going for RP would do that! Actually, i was very nervous you would suspect something to! But obviously you didnt, cause not until 5am when i checked camelot-europe you did anything, and still you just took 2 keeps. Big salute to the ones who atleast did that! Going to bed quite nervous you would take more keeps..

I wake up and still you havent taken more than 2 keep! So, we took 2 more keeps.

When we are 5 keeps low in midgard we have called to arms people running arounds scouting and camping the relic forts if we know theres a zerg around. You where 5 keeps low twice! And you didnt react till you knew the relic keep was under attack! Why does someone take 5 keeps first at night and then the same morning again? I saw it as obvious and expected a BIIIG alb zerg. But it didnt come until one of relics was neutral. And by then it was to late. We had settled in excalibur already!

Work out a new alliance with new leaders. Cause the way things are in albion now obviously doesnt work.

Again thanks to all mids participating!

M

mirak_naijmi

And about midgard being the esiest place to steal a relic. Come try youre pride...

K

kaod

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD

rubbish ? get ur facts straight , STR has always been and will always be Alb relix , not ever been different ...

and dont deny it , cuz u r gonna look foolish

My god, you've got the memory of a goldfish - you can only remember your last post.

Rubbish = posts like "come on mids , i m waiting for a "we are uber" post ? "

Things change too, and god I really hope so for your sake cos it would be a crying shame for someone to live their whole life with your limited intellect.

B

Bure Ygg

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
midgard are the easiet to take relics from imo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know we have pbae nowdays to like Hibs so if we are ONLINE we can defend our relickeep almost as good as them :)

and ask Hibs how easy to make RR at 4-5AM with out take any keep nowdays and they are "overpowered" you say :p so Good luck on Your 4-5AM RR

I dont know about Albion but in Midgard we have many ppl online at 10AM CET so 10AM CET is not the same as 4-5AM but its a 24/7 game so its your choice when you want to try a RR ,, Maybe we have higher age on many of our players
so we dont sleep away the whole day even if we have been up late you know older ppl dont need so much sleep as young ppl who are growing

W

wildpt

FFS Im going replace for now on my alarm clock for a mid, fecken chickens...

9:00gmt :sleeping: :mgwhore: Mids

K

kirennia

In regards to the talk about this being a primetime raid and keeping on bringing up CET....:

well correct me if I'm wrong but aint 4am <g.m.t.> like 4pm in australia...we look forward to our PRIMETIME in australia raids as most people forget this is an english server :D

<half j/k, half serious>

X

Xandax

Originally posted by kirennia
In regards to the talk about this being a primetime raid and keeping on bringing up CET....:

well correct me if I'm wrong but aint 4am <g.m.t.> like 4pm in australia...we look forward to our PRIMETIME in australia raids as most people forget this is an english server :D

<half j/k, half serious>

Well albs have alwasy used GMT as an "excuse" or jusitifcation for doing late night raids (saying midnight GMT isn't late and such) - is it thus wierd that mids will use CET as justification?.
( And many a raid have been done at australia prime time :D especially from albion )

What is wierd is that only one hour seperates GMT/CET, and still people can get all wound up over that meesly one hour.
You would think it is like the difference between Australia and GMT. :)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by kaod

My god, you've got the memory of a goldfish - you can only remember your last post.

Rubbish = posts like "come on mids , i m waiting for a "we are uber" post ? "

Things change too, and god I really hope so for your sake cos it would be a crying shame for someone to live their whole life with your limited intellect.

Albion shall be the proud holders of the power relics for months to come!

No, really! Stop laughing!

B

Bure Ygg

hmm So you will not attack Midgard ? :) for if you dont know you need to take back you Power relic from Hibs before you can come to Midgard and take our Power relic's and i dont think Hibs will give away 10% + in Spells just so eazy or ?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Bure Ygg
hmm So you will not attack Midgard ? :) for if you dont know you need to take back you Power relic from Hibs before you can come to Midgard and take our Power relic's and i dont think Hibs will give away 10% + in Spells just so eazy or ?

it was a joke, and I never said anything about not attacking hibs.. literalists.. sheesh.

O

obbla

Originally posted by kirennia

<half j/k, half serious>

LoL well if I'm not mistaken this server is european... as the adress of the homepage implies "www.camelot-europe.com" And my guess would be that there are almost as many non-english players on the server as there are english. I know that there are a good deal of scandinavians playing for the realm of albion so i would guess that it's a tiny bit to selfcentered by you to believe that everything should be based in GMT. And i never even heard that england should be the centre of the universe as some seems to believe :p

L

Lambsbreed

/bump

- Just liked the title of this thread :p

</randomhistorypickup>

Users who are viewing this thread