Congratulations to albion

A

Arnor

Originally posted by gutrot
hmm ok this is fundamentally where we differ in our expectations of the game. I really dont see that its my concern to ensure the other 2 realms have fun also. Maybe its a bit selfish of me, ive never even thought about it tbh. :)

selfish bastard

G

gutrot

Originally posted by old.Nol
I don't expect you to entertain me, but I do however understand the fundements of a vicious circle.

If you continue to raid at arsey times, the other realms will start raiding at arsey times too(I guarantee if that was hibs I would not come back prime time again). Which in turn leaves us with 3 populations that never meet, what fun is there in that?

Do you understand how your own selfishness can ruin your fun factor?

3 populations that never meet? hehe, well, not really, RR is only a small part of RvR atm, how many we have a year? on average once a month maybe?

I wonder how many people really do care about making sure the other realms (let alone thier own realm) have fun? i doubt its many, and tbh i doubt you really give a fuck either.

X

Xeanor

rofl @ "login raid".... what would be the fucking use of that? it's way too much hassle to let 200 people log their main chars and log it in on an exact time later.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Xeanor
rofl @ "login raid".... what would be the fucking use of that? it's way too much hassle to let 200 people log their main chars and log it in on an exact time later.

hehe good joke :rolleyes:

you logout/login so that ppl wont be in the keep defending when you hit it.

X

xenny

imo give climb points on mile gate walls.....

atm it is far too ez 2 block mile gates and stop any one from passing

A

Arnor

Originally posted by xenny
imo give climb points on mile gate walls.....

atm it is far too ez 2 block mile gates and stop any one from passing

YES SOS+BOF ISNT ENOUGHH!H!!!!!!!!!!1111111

X

xenny

ok.... sos+ bof... you all run thru a tiny little gap. all get aoe disease + dotted + cast on and die.... trust me it was tried yesterday, and was suicide.

climb points on mile gates would make for much more technical battle and i dont see how stealthers can climb up a keep wall but not a mile gate wall?

S

Spyf

You fail to understand that if we all attacked when others were weak, we would have no fun, because there would be no competition.

This is not a fucking war, it's a game, a game where everyone is supposed to have fun.

Capish, comprehende or you want me to find some crayons and colour it in for you sonny?

:clap:

N

noaim

ok.... sos+ bof... you all run thru a tiny little gap. all get aoe disease + dotted + cast on and die.... trust me it was tried yesterday, and was suicide.

climb points on mile gates would make for much more technical battle and i dont see how stealthers can climb up a keep wall but not a mile gate wall?

Because there are wooden poles at the bottom thats impossible to get past (if you roleplay).

A

Arnor

hey you pl'ed mongofotm, try it WITHOUT bof+sos?

X

xenny

k, how is an inf that has been going since nealy the start of the game was lvl50 as the first necro's just hit 50 and is 50cs spec pl'ed fotm what ever the stuff u jus said.... dont think its even worth wasting my breath tbh

X

xenny

next i spose i am 13years old and spanish....

ne way i know it must be harder without bof and sos which is why there shud b climb points on walls... would give every1 a small chance, atm there is none

M

mehuge

I took it prime time, I ported with my rr force. You know what? There wasn't a mid to be seen for the duration of the RR. Your response was pathetic, same as it was against Albs.
Whoopie doo, you took the power relics prime time. We are talking about the strenght relics. Different ball game.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by gutrot
3 populations that never meet? hehe, well, not really, RR is only a small part of RvR atm, how many we have a year? on average once a month maybe?

I wonder how many people really do care about making sure the other realms (let alone thier own realm) have fun? i doubt its many, and tbh i doubt you really give a fuck either.

I care about my fun tbh but setting an alarm to wake up and raid is not only my idea of not fun but it's also quite sad :(

RR's can happen as frequently as you want, it doesn't even take a lot of effort. Even though lots of mids are having fun right now, you could just let the albs get the relics and then log in at 6 and take them again, so much easier, and more in line with regular rvr too. Oo oo, and an extra bonus, you enjoyed the last raid so much, you can do it again, all that fun, sheesh max sip direct imo.

Btw, I don't think you're selfish, a selfish person would have laughed it off as a joke and slept.

Users who are viewing this thread