Congratulations Midgard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ztyx

Sure it was hard, sure it was a difficult task. But we managed to do it. I am very proud to belong to such a dedicated and strong realm. Very well performed relic raid :clap:

Ladonna, excellent arranging :)

This shows that we have the currage and honour to take them in a ordinary way - dem albs just use lame ninja style due to fotm chars :p

And finally I would like to thank midgard buffbots for their strong performance during the raid.

D

deadkid

Well done mid.
Look at the hysterical laughing of that albwhiner :D :D :D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

This is a VERY obvious and blatant flamebait.

Mods close thread please.

F

fl-gorre

think mids got so bored of fighting alb zerg that they prefer killing NPC's :p

X

xplo

7am is alarmclockraid, there were 70 albs (1-50) online at the time.

Gratz for starting the trend again mids :great:

btw: <[CF]Salty> can someone make a bot that says "YES, MIDS TOOK YOUR FUCKING RELICS AT 7AM THIS MORNING, QQ ETC" every time someone says the words mids and relics in the same sentence?

M

Mavl

7 am gmt tbh, no resistance whatsoever.

The people bragging about it now are the same ppl that will whine when relics will be lost the same way.

X

Ximadir

Good job mids no more infs wit 20% bonus mwahahhaha :p

T

Tootz

7am on a Saturday morning, guess we know which realm all the kiddies play for then ;)

E

eNzi

One might want to take a deep breath, take a walk outside and look at the real life world surroundings and forget all about DAoC just for 5 minutes:

[14:36:14] •›› Kick: [kvazr_nzi] was kicked by [aussie^blameme] [bye! ‹22›] [#stealthzerg]
[14:36:25] •›› Can't join #stealthzerg: [you're banned (+b)]
[14:36:25] •›› Press [Control+F2] to retry!
[14:36:57] •›› *aussie^blameme* im not angry or upset or anything, but may I ask why you ban ppl? :\

[14:37:12] [aussie^blameme] i ban every mid ;(

I see, so you're banning every mid from the stealthzerg channel because they got your relics.
I tell you what; with Albions huge numbers you can go and take them anytime you really want, so why make up some of this bullshit on the irc network? I liked chatting around on the channel, liked the way I could have a chat with the ones I have just been fighting ingame and so on. Midgard does a relic raid(dunno if it was lame due to the time, havent seen any agreement on this) and you ban ppl from a stealther-related channel.
Hope I get unbanned soon again :\

Thanks.

A

Aussie-

hey i only banned 50 ppl, dont take it so personal ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread