Congratulations to albion

C

censi

Albion tend to get a rough ride in terms of PR. Great credit must be given in the way you have taken about getting your relics back in such a noble way in a series of ferocious primetime raids.

Determination will get you your goal, and in the meantime there has been some great realm battles which every player will have enjoyed. You have chosen to play in the spirit of the game and the realm concept really comes into its own and the game benefits when you do this.

I fear for the fate of midgard for there will be blood shed on the hills of Uppland for many days...

thanks for playing in the spirit of the game.

Archers an Assasins from my guild are always close to the action where you wage war. Rest assurred that our arrows and daggers point at the hoardes of midgard if ever we face both armies.

A

acei

Although i thank you for the congrats to albion i'm ashamed that almost all of Hibernia is currently targetting only albs especially putting a massive roadblock at amg, i know it's the closest place with the most activity at the moment but it's just not nice to have 1fg ganked by 5fg when they're rushing to aid their realm against another realm which did something dishonourable. I expected Hibernia would help albion because of what Midgard did, it seems to be the other way round :(

E

enli

Originally posted by acei
Although i thank you for the congrats to albion i'm ashamed that almost all of Hibernia is currently targetting only albs especially putting a massive roadblock at amg, i know it's the closest place with the most activity at the moment but it's just not nice to have 1fg ganked by 5fg when they're rushing to aid their realm against another realm which did something dishonourable. I expected Hibernia would help albion because of what Midgard did, it seems to be the other way round :(
uhum u nerdboy, the whole of midgard is at amg, no hib can get near or gets steamrolled
ffs we are trying to kill whatever isnt there

A

Aussie-

the question is, is it worth keep doing those primetime raids.
would you keep doing them when some ass takes them back in the morning of the next weekend :m00:

T

taponzin

Originally posted by censi
Albion tend to get a rough ride in terms of PR. Great credit must be given in the way you have taken about getting your relics back in such a noble way in a series of ferocious primetime raids.

Determination will get you your goal, and in the meantime there has been some great realm battles which every player will have enjoyed. You have chosen to play in the spirit of the game and the realm concept really comes into its own and the game benefits when you do this.

I fear for the fate of midgard for there will be blood shed on the hills of Uppland for many days...

thanks for playing in the spirit of the game.

Archers an Assasins from my guild are always close to the action where you wage war. Rest assurred that our arrows and daggers point at the hoardes of midgard if ever we face both armies.

Hi Censimilia..when u want we can duel u and me alone t.t.t

A

Arnor

OMGOMGOGMOG!!!! :D:D:D:D

hibernia can stop the alb rr force about as much as harsh words can stop a typhoon. what they can do is farm rps4tehwin!

which they are doing, and if they are killing more albs then mids its because there are more albs in the zone ^^

also, your a fucking retard :great:

K

Karnat

Yepp congrats 2 hibs that lamely tried leeching @ amg!

Grats u cost us Hilds...

L

lac_desariel

TY mister Hib im enjoying it too :)

and tbh no realm and Zerg like Albion and Im loving every min leading this Zerg with herbal, methos filip to name a few.. So fear not if one isnt on line theres a que to lead that sleeping Giant Nol spoke about,

as for hibs at AMG, fair play we are the enemy after all and im dam sure gonna kill you, but i will target Trolls and D0rfs first ;p

I am taking bets also I sat Mids will be whining about alb Zerg by wednesday/thursday.... But like the manual dont say you cant raid at 7am it also says that 1000's of players can confront each other in battle :)

Sorry Hib if you get zerged btw but you cant stop a bus with no brakes

E

enli

damn was at amg, saw more little dorfs and trollies then pixels

and killing the green cons running to get a leech arent that great rps :s

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Aussie-
the question is, is it worth keep doing those primetime raids.
would you keep doing them when some ass takes them back in the morning of the next weekend :m00:

Hibs done it most of the times aus ;)
I mean, trying to take relics on primetime offcourse :p

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Karnat

Grats u cost us Hilds...

rofl...like, you would NEVER do that to us...like NEVER.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by angara-ffs
rofl...like, you would NEVER do that to us...like NEVER.

after first succesfull RR on hib, guess who camped mmg ;)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Karnat

Grats u cost us Hilds...

you do know we are not on teh same team....right?

H

hercules-df

I think hibs know all they gotta do is stay away from the alb zerg and they can farm mids and whatever left after being steamrollered by the zerg. They can also take a few keeps for us if they want :) they know we aint gonna go near em if controlled by hib.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by hercules-df
I think hibs know all they gotta do is stay away from the alb zerg and they can farm mids and whatever left after being steamrollered by the zerg. They can also take a few keeps for us if they want :) they know we aint gonna go near em if controlled by hib.

I think rps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mids being lame

tbh

K

kinag

Originally posted by hercules-df

lol, that's lame.

As fluid said:

Originally posted by ab_fluid
you do know we are not on teh same team....right?

C

censi

midgard make things worse.

They know that albion will now not rest on their laurels till the relics are secured. So midgard send their entire army exclusivly to AMG in odins to set up shop for the night.

The more albion do to restore honor to the game the lower midgard sink to faulter them.

N

noaim

Yes I agree, hibs are on mids side. Not 1 time have they attacked us in the back when we have been camping amg. They asked on irc if they could get past to kill the albs actually, but we didnt want em to. Its the truth!!!

H

hammers

They know that albion will now not rest on their laurels till the relics are secured. So midgard send their entire army exclusivly to AMG in odins to set up shop for the night.

The more albion do to restore honor to the game the lower midgard sink to faulter them.

get a clue :)

H

hercules-df

Come get bled back you filthy mids. Or you gonna wait till 5am?

T

telaron

Are you seriously suggesting that the poor and extremly underpopulated midgard have the power to stop a zerg from the so overpopulatedand overpowered albion at a milegate? ;-)

But yeah was some great fun today. I'm just hoping that everyone experiencing ld problems emails goa with a lot of whine regarding the gimped server.

A

angrysquirrel

Originally posted by Arnor
OMGOMGOGMOG!!!! :D:D:D:D

hibernia can stop the alb rr force about as much as harsh words can stop a typhoon. what they can do is farm rps4tehwin!

which they are doing, and if they are killing more albs then mids its because there are more albs in the zone ^^

also, your a fucking retard :great:

mwwwwaaa ive fallen out my wheelchair, wet myself and cant get up

wish i was on disability benefit like you are.

spaz

R

Risinn

Rofl, nice selective memory going on there. I remember albs camping mmg in hw for many days after they got the strength relics.

Although I'm surprised the hibbies don't go for keeps in albion while all the albs are in mids frontier like they did that time. Too scared that the alb zerg will pay them a visit maybe...

F

filofax

Awsome day and night, myself have spent a total of 12 hours in odins today lol and time flew, most fun i'v had in a long time.

Cheers to mids for giving us a hard fight, cheers to hibs for beeing annoying ;) And massive cheers to Herb, Lac and Filip for controlling the ants :)

This is what its all about imo, i saw grey, green and blue mids and albs participating, I saw people that barely knew how to port to odins join in and be a part of the massive battles...

Tnx to albion for beeing a wonderful realm that im proud to be a part of :)
\o/

A

afternoon_tea

Strange mids can muster enough mids to defend a relic during primetime, but they cant muster enough to take it during primetime.. dont that seem... odd?

R

Ravenbourne

it's just not nice to have 1fg ganked by 5fg

an Alb complaining because 1fg got run over by 5fg? :ROFLMAO:

D

Deskiziado

And you hibs are, of course, happy to help your mid allies blocking our pass a amg or camping atk even

Users who are viewing this thread