J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I was in bed like any normal human being would be >_<

we coulda used ur aom5 chera :[

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Jergiot
lol i was the one that pm'd u. he, kinda funny...

ahh, saox eh?

lol

was wondering when you'd post flames on here :p

you of all people should know how it went, unless you didn't get as far as excal before dying, was a brilliant setup imo, one that the albs should adopt ;)

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Trinilim
ahh, saox eh?

lol

was wondering when you'd post flames on here :p

you of all people should know how it went, unless you didn't get as far as excal before dying, was a brilliant setup imo, one that the albs should adopt ;)

no, the necro is called Restart, but i dont really see the brilliant part tbh. they are 212, we are 20, even if the keeptakes had taken 2 hours the result would still be the same. hell, they coulda done it by not taking any keeps at all.

Our RR was not the same, we started primetime, the mids _knew_ that we were gonna go for the relics, we had 4 keeps fgs.

Difference is that mids set the alarm clock to wake up and take the relics with _no_ defenders at all.

E

etcetra

Difference is that mids set the alarm clock to wake up and take the relics with _no_ defenders at all.

I used like 20€ on managing to stay awake to the raid, and when i came i just fell asleep and lost stick :p

B

Brisk Mordain

hehe i spelt it proper way by accident then ;p

B

Brisk Mordain

happy? flame on you tas flame on you... had to flame someone

T

ThePure

<raises her hand>

uuhm.. I just wonder how we were 100+ per keep and had 50+ shadowblades hogging the roads... cuz.. I think those numbers.. are a little off.. yeah... anyways.. (gah.. can't I ever just fuck off to bed and stop opening these forums and posts and shit.. >.<) juuuuust so you know.. the numbers weren't that insane.. we did use tacticks.. even if they were crude, they were efficient.. and you got to admit.. it fucking worked.. you can while all you want about nerfing us and taking the relics back and blah blah blah.. but don't go calling us lame or referring to us as sckool kids.. you don't know us.. I myself am 2o yrs old.. turning 21 in fall.. I have a daughter and I'm getting divorced.. and I still woke up at 3 am (i live in iceland) to attend to my part in this raid.. it was small and I didn't get any rp or anything.. I even died once.. but what I did get was a rush.. and a warm fuzzy feeling to think that I'd helped my own real.. my own guild.. to acheve somthing that was great.. a stunning feat.. that took 1/12th of what it took the last time a realm did it.. whine all you like.. we know what we did.. how we did it... and who we are.. your behavior is demeaning to only yourselves..

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Really, Mids are the lamest fucks by far.
Albion did start a relic raid at 6 am in the morning last time, Midgard gave up defending and Albion took more keeps.
Midgard has logged on at 5 am, transported at 6am, and taken all the keeps while 50 Albs were online.
Really no skill in that at all. Mids are so fucking lame, I hope all Albs will stop doing rvr. All the Mids have done the last 3 months is Zerg emain thanks to Gay Guard along with their radars, and taken the relics at 2 gay times.
Have fun with them, gay Mids, did not expect such a low action from even you...
Regards, Glottis

If you didn't want this, you should have told the albs NOT to continue to the relickeep at 5AM. As someone said, what was done in that raid up till 2AM was useless and the real stuff was done 2AM-5AM.

you had this coming. so.... cry more noob :p

B

Brisk Mordain

what concern is this to a hib? or are you really an alb cause funny i thought it was mids and albs doing the RR on eachother

N

noaim

no, the necro is called Restart, but i dont really see the brilliant part tbh. they are 212, we are 20, even if the keeptakes had taken 2 hours the result would still be the same. hell, they coulda done it by not taking any keeps at all.

Our RR was not the same, we started primetime, the mids _knew_ that we were gonna go for the relics, we had 4 keeps fgs.

*cough*

"Hello mr necromancer, can you please shuffle your pet into the keep wall and kill all middies so we can walk in among the corpses and grab the relic and run home? Oh you can? thank you very much"

a week later:

"Buuhuu whine whine whine we lost the relics again, even tho we have been given the one profession with the lamest exploits ever to get those 3 relics for us. Midgard SUXXORS."

Suck it up son, you lost the relics. You better gather the necrosploiters fast as hell so you can get em back before they patch the LOS.

G

Gold-i2

Alb: *whine* *whine* You damn mids attacked at the same hour we usually attack, and without using necros to exploit u took the relics back that our necros took from you at 5am, u guys suck, I hate u, I am 13 and my pubes haven't started growing yet, so I hate you and your mama was at my house yesterday! Sure, she was there trying to teach me how to read, but she was still at my house! You suck, and we are all gonna switch to our necros and LOS back the relics! At 5am, when u all sleep, and then we want a congrats cuz our tactics is uber, we pwn joo, we are l33t and our pets will pwn joo when they are in the walls and PWN JOO! I AM L33T, I WANT MY RELICS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, MOMMY! *whine*

Mid: Hehe, dude, I doublefrosted him, hehe...hehe. He died. Hehe.

K

Karlo

Grats on the succesfull raid mids :clap:

Dont know why people are whining, I was pissed off to find we had lost em all, but this doesn't meen albs should whine about it.

As we all said before, this is a 24/7 server and should be resepected as such.

C

Chenuba

Re: Primetime =)

Originally posted by _uggly_
Well dont want to Disapoint you But Raid started 07:00 CET thats 06:00 GMT And was finnished 08:00 CET thats 07:00 GMT =)

And ??
We don't give shit about the time you attack. I just hope this will wake up the albs and make them understand that there's no mr. nice guy.

R

Runolaz

I think you albs pissed off a lot of Mids with your Necros both on you RR and in later CS-raids in Albion. I think its safe to say that your use of necros is why we did it this way.

Again this was a brilliant plan done by Ardamel :wub: combining the forces of all Midguard to the fastest RR I've been on. The closest my stealther grp came to an Albion was when a grp member killed a grey-con Albion mob . :eek6:

T

thucram

Why good communication in alb mostly is not possible : check language use only from this topic already.....

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Really, Mids are the lamest fucks by far.
Mids are so fucking lame,
All the Mids have done the last 3 months is Zerg emain thanks to Gay Guard along with their radars, and taken the relics at 2 gay times.
Have fun with them, gay Mids, did not expect such a low action from even you...
Regards, Glottis

u are fucking retarded.

u havent done shit to me since u lost relics
so fecking scared to play without relics that more then 50 sbs were on the RR.
i dont understand how trinigay can say GRATS to a raid like this.

what the fuck do u know about that u stupid twat.
. who is the pathetic loser?

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Gay.

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
so ghey

Afterall I say Gratz to the mids, was a nice RR tho i missed it all :clap: .
To the defenders : Grats for showing up and dieing with honor.
To albs : Maybe we can learn from our mistakes ??? imo its the alb general behavior that is the cause of mostly bad organisation.....

O

old.Outlaw

Don't worry we'll still spank yer asses in Emain...

Or shall we have another one of our weekends in Odin guys? I need 200k this weekend...

F

Flimgoblin

EXTRA! EXTRA! MIDGARD ADMITS DEFEAT!

Unable to take the relics by any other means, Midgard raises the white flag and takes them when there's no defenders.

Guess there's no room in the relic war for people who have to sleep. Go to sleep, roll a dice, see who has the relics the next day.

O

old.Outlaw

R u logging in now Gunnz?

and get RW up :p btw Zoy fried his GFX card last night with Generals :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom