Congratulations Midgard

X

xajorkith

I’m fed up of this moaning about peak time so some simple facts for simple people:

1) The relic raid did not start at 10:00 CET on Saturday, it started on Friday (21st).

2) The peak time on Friday the 21st was between 20:00 and 00:00 CET. http://camelot-europe.goa.com/stats/stats.php?lng=en

3) During the above peak time Midgard had control of 4 Albion keeps.

4) Albion during the highest peak time did not retake the keeps.

5) Albion has more level 50 players than Midgard, so there is no reason why they should not have taken the keeps. I suspect Emain rp whoreing and SI affected the Albions.

6) During this peak time on Friday the only resistance my 1fg group saw in the whole of Albion, was a 2fg guild group (white and purple cloak) who killed my group twice at MMG HW, these Albions I salute.

7) At 10:00 CET on Saturday there was only 5fg of mids at Excalibur, if the keeps had been taken by the Albions during peak hours on Friday; we would have been slaughtered by the uber guards. (Prearranged) Back up only arrived when we were on the second door.

8) A relic raid does not start when the relic has just been lifted it starts when the first Mids arrive at Hadrian’s Wall to take the first keep.

O

old.anubis

yea, it started yesterday, not today
if you went to sleep lacking 5 keeps it's your fault not ours :)

and
YOU HAVE NO RELICS :clap: (c) some albion twat 4 months ago

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by xajorkith
7) At 10:00 CET on Saturday there was only 5fg of mids at Excalibur, if the keeps had been taken by the Albions during peak hours on Friday; we would have been slaughtered by the uber guards. (Prearranged) Back up only arrived when we were on the second door.
[A guard has been killed at your keep with 157 enemies in the area]
Mighty big FG mids have if they can hold 30 ppl in each.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Trinilim
To all the albion whiners:

Go chew a log.

We lost the relics fair and square.

We didn't take back our keeps (though 3fgs of us actually tried and took back 2 or 3 before dying).

Midgard, I salute you on your achievement.

Albion, I'm ashamed that you can't realize that you're suffering for YOUR actions. You didn't help with taking back keeps. There were at LEAST 600 people in albion. 24 of those people actually went out and DID something about the lost keeps. You lost strength relics. Bite your lip and live with it.

At least one person in albion acknowledges what went wrong.

Wildpt - if you actually took your keeps back then the mids wouldn't have had such a easy time of it all. For a start having to run through the various patrols in the zerg will result in /gu spam which gives ample warning to the realm. They didnt have to worry about that since all but 2 keep was owned by them, and one of those was in hib hands. They also had less uber guards to deal with at the relic.

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by Arthwyr
(friday)
A champion commander from your outpost has been killed with 83 enemies in the are

A guard from your outpost has been killed with 90 enemies in the area

Tell me what good is it to dispatch 2 full groups to a keep vs those numbers. You crashed the zone Friday night with an absurd number of ppl in our frontier for starters, no wonder albs couldnt be bothered to rush out. Only thing we could have dont was to head to excali and wait there all night wich most albs didn't do. Then from what I heard your morning relic army was 100+ in size as well. You took the relic and at the end thats what counts but don't come here telling us wich superior tactics you used because basicly you zerged. Grats on rellics and thats about it.

Make your excuses, but like it or not, Albion hardly ever ventures into it's own frontiers to defend keeps. It could say there were only 8 people in the area and albs wouldn't lift a finger.

8 people= Not of RP's available.
90 people= Too much effort.
Anything else= We can't be arsed to go and defend.

Like it or not, albs only have themselves to blame. I love the excuses that constantly come up as to why Albs never defend their frontier until the time comes to zerg excal: "We're not going to get farmed," "We don't have the classes to adequatly take a defended keep" etc etc.

If there's one thing Midgard do very well, it's keeping our frontiers relatively clean. There's always action in Mid's frontiers and the Mids actually respond when keeps are falling. Either way, grats on the raid FoM. Just wish I was still playing to witness it :(

A

Aussie-

yeah albs have to blame themself for 10am raids with 280 mids :lol:
hellraisermk2 you're my hero, my rolemodel, share your wishdome

A

agreiloth

Originally posted by Aussie-

Uhhm 280 mids ? There where no where near 280 mids.. perhaps 160 when we all were at Excal.. but at first no more than 5-6 fgs banged on Excal 1st door....

H

hellraisermk2

Thanks. I'm glad you look up to me so much. It's a real shame that the majority of albs don't know their way past excal.

There were just as many albs, dare I say more, online than mids. You had all the warning signs and many of you didn't bother to respond. How is that Midgards wrong doing? Plus there weren't 280 people on the raid.

X

Xandax

Oh - how quickly history is forgotten.

I remember many a relic captures at nights on weekdays from Albion.

Stop whining about the hours. I'm sure when we loose them it will proberly be in the middle of the night, and then we will proberly get the ever popular "It is a 24/7 game" and "We are on GMT time and thus can raid late because it is early here" excuses that were thrown around in the older days. (or pretty much at any successfull relic raid)

Stop whining and set your alarm clock o' mighty "brave" raiders.
Cause I doubt I will see a daytime relic raid where you succeed.
And when you do - I'll be sure to remember to point you to these posts, where the mighty forces of Albion cries at something happening at 9-10.30GMT/10-11.30CET instead of albion prime time of 3am GMT.

And codus to all the people of Albion that realises this is a game and still accept the fact that they lost relic and try to bounce back from it. You do your realm credit unlike the amount of whiners we also see here on Barrys Whine.

J

jakobi

Originally posted by Stormm
was bound in SI due to questing last night, and i know quite a few other 50's also in same situation, but yes thats our mistake - oops

anyway:

i logged on at 9:17 gmt (10:17 Cet)

/who = 373 albs

I guess you didn't notice, but at least in Mid we have this really useful guy in the starting SI town who for 10 silver will teleport us to Svasud Faste. I somehow have a hard time believing that Albion doesn't have the same feature.

T

tazzke

Gah Grats Mids...

went to bed around 2am last night...most alb keep gone...
no one organising anything to take them back...

so we have ourselves to blame...

Must be cause everytime an Alb keep falls into enemy hands...2 or more will follow...while we albs go take a keep in emain or odins just to get DF open...(Bledmeer and DC...all other keeps are clear from albs 90% of the time).

Might be a good time to start a new alliance in Albion with all the major guilds in it...so there is at least communication again.

And maybe...just maybe avoid this from happening next time.

Anyway... well played... guess after the overpowered hibs with their magic bonus...we now get overpowered melee dmg from mids aswell.... don't come complaining on the boards when you get zerged again :p

PS: 10 CET -> was catching up sleep from last night...like most people do weekends :p

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by kaod

Ah well you're changing the script now.

We were fairly hushed before too btw - then some alb called mad starting posting rubbish. We just like to clean up after you kids.

rubbish ? get ur facts straight , STR has always been and will always be Alb relix , not ever been different ...

and dont deny it , cuz u r gonna look foolish

J

Jiggs

/who emain = 20-30

/who necromancer = 90

gratz mids but atm i dont think albs give a hoot

go explore your new zones & classes or something

C

Crazygimp

Originally posted by jakobi

I guess you didn't notice, but at least in Mid we have this really useful guy in the starting SI town who for 10 silver will teleport us to Svasud Faste. I somehow have a hard time believing that Albion doesn't have the same feature.

of c we have but most 50's prolly were logged at ft. gwyntell a 10 min horse ride from there caus of the uber bracer and cloack quest.

anyway we should of taken back keeps on friday alltough zonecrashing etc made it very hard so not many bothered...

as for time of rr i don't care hibs did it albs did it mids did it who cares anymore, but i can say /who 50 at 10gmt? gives less then half the army u got at excal that early :)

gratz on succesfull raid and on 20% more zerker dmg :p

be sure u wont keep em long caus str relics = alb relics

O

old.Xarr

not 280 mids, not 160 mids, not even 60 mids. we were a little over 5fg's.

A

athalas

All I see is moan moan moan at the Mids for this RR, well fair doo's to them and gratz to Mids for pulling it off. No matter how much complaining people can do about it - the score is:-

Mid 5
Hib 1 hmmmmm
Alb 0 cryryyyyyyyyyyyyyyying

Personally I think 9am is a good time - nothing wrong with that. Afterall it's a 24/7 world out there. Apart from the small print. Or did you not read the small print - 24/7 minus the 15mins per night for Albs bedtime stories.

And at the end of the day, far play to them. Let the Mids enjoy their victory - for now.

Well done.

T

Trubble

Congratulations Midgaard.

After Hib had beaten 80 albs with 2fg the challenge for Mid was clearly set. Its a pleasure to see you could meet the challenge and make even a more humiliating defeat on the albs than the Hibs.

I wonder how Hib is going to react on this.

Its clear that albs suck.

K

Khefru

Well done Mids. I'm not gonna like the melle damage you guys can do, but anything that annoys those Albs is good for me. :clap:

I found it funny reading there that the albs will have to zerg now they've lost their relics. Hmm, wonder what it was u were doing before? :rolleyes:

M

mirak_naijmi

Thanks to all!!!! I was almost crying seeing midgard unite like this! LFoM, AB Alliance, Red Guard and Nolby Pride! Never happened before!

Thank alot all who participated!

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by xajorkith
I’m fed up of this moaning about peak time so some simple facts for simple people:

1) The relic raid did not start at 10:00 CET on Saturday, it started on Friday (21st).

2) The peak time on Friday the 21st was between 20:00 and 00:00 CET. http://camelot-europe.goa.com/stats/stats.php?lng=en

3) During the above peak time Midgard had control of 4 Albion keeps.

4) Albion during the highest peak time did not retake the keeps.

5) Albion has more level 50 players than Midgard, so there is no reason why they should not have taken the keeps. I suspect Emain rp whoreing and SI affected the Albions.

6) During this peak time on Friday the only resistance my 1fg group saw in the whole of Albion, was a 2fg guild group (white and purple cloak) who killed my group twice at MMG HW, these Albions I salute.

8) A relic raid does not start when the relic has just been lifted it starts when the first Mids arrive at Hadrian’s Wall to take the first keep.

answer to 7 : you say that if we had taken our keeps back in primetime we wouldnt have gotten the relic raid, well Nolby pride was on Renaris at 6 am cet and 2 other keeps fell later, so no matter what if we had taken the keeps back we would have gotten a relic attack. (we took 2 keeps back between 4-5 am and died on hurbury)

8. well did your relic attack start again at 6.am that day when you tried to take Renaris (it only shows no matter what the keeps would still have fell out of primetime)

well no matter what gratz to a non primetime raid :puke:

N

noaim

Everyone cant raid primetime like you albs *cough*

Ohh and next time you gather up to 100 people at 2-3 at the night, at least get a keep.

This post was just made to piss of people who have been whininga about the time btw ;)

K

killrake

Why do I always shake my head and smile when i read things that this guy says, so pathetic.....still smiling........

Aussie you are pathetic

G

Garbannoch Nox

wtf is the fuss all about - this is a 24/7 game and every realm can do a RR whenever they want to - was perfectly ok when mids took hib power relics at 4/5 in the morning and it was perfectly ok to take str relics from albs at 9/10 in the morning

stop whining and get them back - zerkers hurt too much even without the str relics ;)

gratz mids!

O

old.Buffer

Gratz to the mids on a job well done,and gratz to FOM for organising. I dont play this server much anymore but it warms my heart to see the alb scum incompetent as always
As for the timing, grow up, 10gmt is a good time. As stated before it started on friday.

G

gwal

I´ll give u ur bloody whine...

taking the relic at 10 in the morning, after taking keeps and defending them all night, even the most defiant of defenders have gone to bed at that time - whauw, what an accomplishment, u must be extremely proud with those numbers. how can any1 possible defend against a raid at that time - u once whined about night time raids, a raid at 10 in the morning is just about the same

lame.......

G

gwal

taking the relic at 10 in the morning, after taking keeps and defending them all night, even the most defiant of defenders have gone to bed at that time - whauw, what an accomplishment, u must be extremely proud with those numbers. how can any1 possible defend against a raid at that time - u once whined about night time raids, a raid at 10 in the morning is just about the same

lame.......

G

gwal

lame.......

Users who are viewing this thread