Congratulations Midgard

A

AbPoon

Hibs are just kind of picking what they can out of the scraps left over from the large Mid vs Alb battles :p

And fyi the plan Ardamel did with all the grp placments and the overall timing of the groups coming together was fantastic.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by thucram
Why good communication in alb mostly is not possible : check language use only from this topic already.....

Afterall I say Gratz to the mids, was a nice RR tho i missed it all :clap: .
To the defenders : Grats for showing up and dieing with honor.
To albs : Maybe we can learn from our mistakes ??? imo its the alb general behavior that is the cause of mostly bad organisation.....

What the fuck can Albs learn from this skillless retarded Midgard relic attempt? That we have to set-up a scheme were we sleep in shifts, incase the gay realm decided to do a relic attempt at some lame ass hour when most people sleep...?!
You got shit for brains? The morons actually set their alarm clocks and got up at 5 am on a saturday. I really hope Albion does not ever do something similar. We played through the night, building up our bases inside Midgard. Albions used skill, dedication, and brains. Midgard used a fucking clock...
I hope they all got molested by priests as a child...
Regards, Glottis

S

sorusi

fyi its impossible to raid keeps with 10 necromancers in it......

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ardamels
The funny thing about this situation is that while mids and albs are quarelling about who is the worst hypocrite, the hibs can look down on us knowing that their relics are safe from any non-prime-time raids from mids. They know it because they took their relics fair :)

Lol, you are so full of shit, you could make money selling it as fertilizer. Albs did numerous prime time raids, it is just your gay lover advised you to do raid when only 15 Alb would be online. I guess Albs were lucky, and we did not stop the RR, as otherwise you would have claimed it was the 2 necro's online at that time...
Go molest some sheep clueless loser.
No skill needed to organise a 5 am raid, except find enough sad gits to set their alarm clocks...
Regards, Glottis

A

AbPoon

Your tears taste so sweet Clottis whine more please.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, you are so full of shit, you could make money selling it as fertilizer. Albs did numerous prime time raids, it is just your gay lover advised you to do raid when only 15 Alb would be online. I guess Albs were lucky, and we did not stop the RR, as otherwise you would have claimed it was the 2 necro's online at that time...
No skill needed to organise a 5 am raid, except find enough sad gits to set their alarm clocks...
Regards, Glottis

you dont need much skill either to sit on bw and bitch all the time like you do... go play the game instead of whine so much perhaps?

G

Garh Khartari

Jeez..
I know who would have said _OWNED!!!_ in a situation like this.. :\

Give it a rest will you, we were just sick of getting nuked through walls and wanted to pay you back for all the hours of boredom we had.

Look at it another way.
Now you can have fun with CS' etc again in our frontier, isn't it wonderful? :)

F

Faeldawn

Regards, Glottis

Want some cheese with that whine?

All the realms have done relic raids at 5am at one time or another.

If the intention of making this response post was to make yerself look like an uninformed twat, congratz :great:

C

Cronn

Actually midgard is the only realm to do an entire relic raid between the hours of 5am-7am

Go Go Powergamers!

G

Grandpeck

Just come and take them back ffs

Last rr the albs attacked relic with around 140 ppl at aprox 5.20 gmt with around 40 mid ppl inside mjol fyi.Stop moaning ffs sort out your internal realm bickering and just take the damn things back u lazy ass albs.U are used to moving in a zerg so u have numbers and its not very hard to buy/make ram parts is it.I fear we have another 3-4 days of "necro xray nukes" comming but so what if we loose the relics again we just take em back

N

noaim

Have fun with them, gay Mids, did not expect such a low action from even you...
Regards, Glottis

If it makes you feel better, we did expect it from you.

G

Gordonax

I'm not going to moan about the Middies taking the relics at any time. After all, if they want to stay up and take them at 5am, it's fair enough.
But TBH, it's not the kind of thing I'd ever do. It's sort of like playing football with only one team and then congratulating yourself that you've won 500-0. Where's the fun? It's just a bit of an empty victory, when it's effectively unopposed.
I don't know about anyone else, but I play DAoC for fun, and for me fun in RvR means crossing swords and spells with Mids and Hibs, getting to test my skills and tactics, and learning how to do things better. Taking a relic at 5am doesn't really strike me a fun, unless it's at the end of a long, long session of keep raiding and exploits - like both Mids and Albs have done before.
But hey, if the people that took the relics enjoyed it, good on them. After all, it's only a game.

N

noaim

Curious.

When you raided Mjollner at 9 on a saturday morning with 200+ people, got doors down, got 1 relic out, and got stopped at amg in Odins...did all those 200+ people play all night?

And also, why do you not mention that raid here?

Edit: My guess on why you dont mention it is, that it was a fucked up failure, like most albs. And it was, using most albs words, A FUCKING LAME RR INVOLVING NO SKILLS AND ONLY LOWLIFES!

And you failed...tihi.

J

Jergiot

The relic raid on Excalibur before this one this morning, was acceptable even according to most albs. There WERE plenty of defenders online and it just before noon. Albs just conveniently forgot it when they raided Mjollner at 06.00 last Saturday. My raid this morning was a payback really.... because I like many, many other mids thought that what you did was not fair. Because we wanted to piss you off, for what you did. Sure you can raid us at any time you wish, but what's new? Albs haven't done any acceptable nor successful relic raids between the hours 10.00 - 00.00 in the last 9 months, and we don't expect you to.

Now I know you tried really hard to relic raid us at the same hour as we raided you, I salute you for it, but in the end you lacked the organzation and coordination for it. I assure you that we do not. The plans for this relic raid was created for a prime time raid on you should you be able to grab the relics in a fair way. I firmly believe that it would've worked on prime time, but I guess we'll never know now. You saw how fast those keeps fell, you saw that we already had a relic attack force on Excalibur by then. You saw that we had coordinated stealther forces who stopped most albs. And those that made it to the relic fort died on the PBAoErs boxing the gatekeepers.

was it hard to kill 20 albs with 212 mids?

N

noaim

Originally posted by Jergiot
was it hard to kill 20 albs with 212 mids?

Tell me instead, was it hard to fail to get relics with 200+ people that saturday morning?

Ofc failing is never hard for Albion, but even the most fucked up realm in history should be able to take em in that situation.

What is even more funny is that at the time we held 5 relics, thus less guards, and you STILL fucked up, you whining no-good-at-anything fucking morons.

(Exclude Trinilim and a few other albs)

D

Durux

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GRATZ MIDS /cheer /cheer

Originally posted by corel
what bothers me the most is that fact that Albs had about 6-7 PRIMETIME raids before doing the one that ended at 6 am, whereas mids never had 1 attempt before this raid... its disgusting the way that relics in this game matters so much that people will wait for the least number of enemies to be online to try and take it, rather than playing this game for FUN as it was intended.

Hmmm, have u been online since u took the relics.
We have tried several times in primetime to take the relics.

and FFS can't ppl understand that this is a 24/7 game, this means u can do it at what time u want to do it.

And plz albs, stop whining.
HUGE credits to Trinilim for being a sport.

As far as i read last time u took the relics from us, we did say gratz, and there was not as much whining as from u. U r a bunch of crybabys.

U got alot more players than we do on the server, and still u r the ones who flames everyone as soon as things don't go u way. Sounds like spoiled brads to me, nothing more...

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
The Hammer was brought back from Mjollnir on December 13 in Wildfire's primetime raid (at relic keep around 11.30 gmt). And the Albion power relic a month (or so) before that, also well within the limits of "primetime". So get your facts straight.

Albs took our str relic after 00.00 CET, that's all i know because I logged just before it.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Garh Khartari
Ofcourse we did.
If you haven't noticed NOBODY stands a chance against albs in keep offense if its defended. You do know about necro LOS thing right?

If you weren't using that heh.. 'feature'... we wouldn't have to do early morning raids.

Just think about it will ya?

Don't even try and justify this by using that excuse. There is no excuse. But like I say, you'll hear no whine from me about it. I just think it's a shame what people will do over a game.

N

noaim

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
I just think it's a shame what people will do over a game.

True. Ruining the fun for hundreds of others abusing a bug. Over a game.

B

bracken_woodman

I guess we'll never know now.

That is the only sensible statement I've read from a mid in this thread. Ardamels I'm sorry to say you could have gone down as a fine leader if you'd managed to pull this off in a reasonable manner. To be honest, the plan you had seems a good one and I for one would have liked to have seen it tried in prime-time. It would have been a challenge to defend. Sadly, by taking relic raids to an all time low, you will forever be remembered as the Alarm Clock General. A pity really.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by noaim
True. Ruining the fun for hundreds of others abusing a bug. Over a game.

Don't quote me when I for one have never abused a bug in this game.

Edit: Apart from jumping through the wall at barrows as a quick route home - if that counts :p

P

[PS]Nova

Don't quote me when I for one have never abused a bug in this game.

Edit: Apart from jumping through the wall at barrows as a quick route home - if that counts :p

Er....
I think he was actually agreeing with you when you said "I just think it's a shame what people will do over a game. "

He was in no way (to my understanding) suggesting that you had ever abused any bugs....

N

noaim

Originally posted by -seraphim-
Er....
I think he was actually agreeing with you when you said "I just think it's a shame what people will do over a game. "

He was in no way (to my understanding) suggesting that you had ever abused any bugs....
'

Exactly. I wont hold you responsible for what the guy next to you do.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by noaim
'

Exactly. I wont hold you responsible for what the guy next to you do.

Hard as this may be for you to get your head around, when I was on the 12 hour session that ended with a relic raid I actually had no idea how the necros were operating. I actually didn't know the bug worked to the extent it did. So don't come the c**t twisting my posts to keep playing the same old scratched record, particularly in some misguided attempt to defend the lowest form of relic raid there has been since this game was released.

Anyways, Im off for some :drink: , I suggest you do the same ;)

T

Tasans

lowest form of relic raid there has been since this game was released.

Started playing a month ago?

P

[PS]Nova

Hard as this may be for you to get your head around, when I was on the 12 hour session that ended with a relic raid I actually had no idea how the necros were operating. I actually didn't know the bug worked to the extent it did. So don't come the c**t twisting my posts to keep playing the same old scratched record, particularly in some misguided attempt to defend the lowest form of relic raid there has been since this game was released.

Anyways, Im off for some :drink: , I suggest you do the same ;)

I agree with you, I've actually posted somewhere about necros doing their own thing and us not being able to order them around and tell them how to play....

And I certainly meant you no offence.. sorry if you took offence!

:fluffle:

T

Tasans

"Oh no, we cant order necros, they can do what they want. Yes of course it wasnt the necros that kill everything its our mad skillz"
You are trying to justify an exploit and failing miserably.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Tasans
"Oh no, we cant order necros, they can do what they want. Yes of course it wasnt the necros that kill everything its our mad skillz"
You are trying to justify an exploit and failing miserably.

Look, I don't know what kind of players and people you have on your realm, but I certainly wouldn't even start to try to tell ANYONE how to play their character, be it a necro, a friar, an armsman or whoever.

Yes, they are exploiting something they shouldn't be. No, I don't like it. Can I do anything about it any more than you can? No.

So don't tell me I'm trying to justify it. I never did. All I said was don't blame Albion as a realm because we can't stop them any more than you can.

OK there are some that probably think it's great. But not all of us do, so please please stop generalising, and stop telling me I'm justifying something I think is exploitation too.

EDIT: and if anyone wants to point out that I have a necro character, let me point out in advance that I am not leveling her above 5 until the patch is in.

Users who are viewing this thread