Congratulations Midgard

A

agreiloth

Originally posted by Aussie-
yeah 0 or 8 keeps really makes a difference against (check sig) mids.

Ok so loosing keeps don't warn you of a comming RR ? perhaps we should warn you before we RR? Taking keep last night and defending 'em all night didn't make you think we might do a RR ?
Com'on there's only one reason for defendig keep's all night and that's for Corpse Summoners to spawn and be ready = RR

A

Aussie-

yeah would really have made a big difference corpse summoner or not :ROFLMAO:

A

agreiloth

yeah would really have made a big difference corpse summoner or not :ROFLMAO:

Yes it could have if you had read the neon sign reading : RELIC RAID!! and actually came to defend!

R

Rollie_David

still whining aussie, funny coming from someone who said they didnt care about relics you sure do continue to whine about this. *passes aussie a tissue*

A

Aussie-

you really need to learn to read. I'm speaking English(or trying to)
what you are reading , i dont know but in English language it's not a whine, more like laughing :)

S

shilak

yeah 0 or 8 keeps really makes a difference against (check sig) mids.
But wait, one of your own realmmates reported in another thread that the guards at Excal were reporting 157 enemy in the area, hmm.

To Yoda, Albs took the strength relic from Mids in their last raid at 12pm GMT (or 1am CET) on a weekday. And there were no guards screaming that the keeps were under attack. All the signs were there over the past 24 hours and yet the albs chose not to act.

K

kaod

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD

no one but albs maybe ? str = albs relics , now hush

Ah well you're changing the script now.

We were fairly hushed before too btw - then some alb called mad starting posting rubbish. We just like to clean up after you kids.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by shilak

Albs took the strength relic from Mids in their last raid at 12pm GMT (or 1am CET)

Oh, someone has to go early to bed so he can get up early :great:

Z

zico

:hat: Well done to all the mids who were on the raid and a big gratz to those in Fellowship of Midgard who organised it. Thats 5 relics that FoM have helped take back recently - /salute to them.

W

wildpt

lol 10 am , gratz mids for returning to your old tactics..... if u cant take relics in prime time ... do it in morning! u not only get 1 but u get 3 relics !!

Jesus and i though the skillfull players were in hib....

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

O

old.Sepiritz

One of these days when you wake up and log in, the relics will be back in albion. Lame vs Lame, Fair vs Fair.. :)

W

wildpt

np, u now know at that hour u always have plenty of time to take all 3
Bring picnic next time ....

S

stunned

How hard is it to suicide and run to For. sauvage, You are all bind there rigth !?

Don´t blame it on the hour, blame yoursleves for being lazy, dumb whatever ...

A

Agreac

Originally posted by wildpt
lol 10 am , gratz mids for returning to your old tactics..... if u cant take relics in prime time ... do it in morning! u not only get 1 but u get 3 relics !!

Oh lord.....You having 1 keep last night at this time didn't alert you???? I mean if you are too damn lazy to retake 1 single keep in over 12 hours(24 hours atm) you can only blame yourselves. And FYI, there was 2000 ppl online....

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Mavl
Saturday... 9 in the morning... well... LOL

10 mind u, every time albs did a 1 am relicraid they said "NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU GITS ARE ON CET INSTEAD OF GMT TIME :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: "

B

Brutalos

Well Done!

Well that was a trully well organized RR. All mids woke up early and almost 150+ of us where roaming alb lands... Sadly my comp was burned down through the proccess (power supply BOOMED!) but i used the main pc (from bot) to see the rest of the raid..

I didnt even care about the computer!! We took 3 strenght relics! Well enough talk lets log to emain and own some with our Zerks! :DD

Feel free to make RR Albs-Hibs we will always have a welcome party for u :)

O

old.tRoG

Yay us :)

-Have the albs taken back their keeps yet? I logged inside their merchant keep when I got bored of waiting for them to retake it.

U

Urme the Legend

10:00 CET we started to sort out the groups.
We started to take keeps 10:10 CET .. (Only needed 2 keeps thanks to the lazy albs) 11:00 CET the first relic was in Mjollnir.. 11:25 CET the alb/hib relic was in Mjollnir..

And let's remember last saturday.. Hibs attacking Grallar.. Midgard had around 4fg+ at grallar before the hibs arrived.. and WTF even albs was at grallar at around 10:00-11:00 CET ..

So why couldn't you get defenders to Excalibur?

S

Stormm

was bound in SI due to questing last night, and i know quite a few other 50's also in same situation, but yes thats our mistake - oops

anyway:

i logged on at 9:17 gmt (10:17 Cet)

/who = 373 albs

W

wildpt

Oh lord.....You having 1 keep last night at this time didn't alert you???? I mean if you are too damn lazy to retake 1 single keep in over 12 hours(24 hours atm) you can only blame yourselves. And FYI, there was 2000 ppl online....

so what? u telling me if we had take all keeps back u wouldnt make the relic attack in morning? haha bs, the plan was to take relic in morning no matter what...

Well its fine by me, but dont start whining later if we take relics at non-prime time also.

A

Agreac

Originally posted by wildpt

so what? u telling me if we had take all keeps back u wouldnt make the relic attack in morning? haha bs, the plan was to take relic in morning no matter what...

Well its fine by me, but dont start whining later if we take relics at non-prime time also.

LOL, if we just look at the amount of players online that time, your definition of prime time must be whenever you're not playing.

And no, I don't care about time as long as there's reasonable amount of defenders online, even if it was 3-4am. In this case however it was nothing but your own laziness so it's pretty pointless to complain about time.

T

Trinilim

To all the albion whiners:

Go chew a log.

We lost the relics fair and square.

We didn't take back our keeps (though 3fgs of us actually tried and took back 2 or 3 before dying).

Midgard, I salute you on your achievement.

Albion, I'm ashamed that you can't realize that you're suffering for YOUR actions. You didn't help with taking back keeps. There were at LEAST 600 people in albion. 24 of those people actually went out and DID something about the lost keeps. You lost strength relics. Bite your lip and live with it.

W

wildpt

To all the albion not whiners:

Please go get our relics back in the morning and we non-prime players will try to get them at evening.

A

Arthwyr

(friday)
A champion commander from your outpost has been killed with 83 enemies in the are

A guard from your outpost has been killed with 90 enemies in the area

Tell me what good is it to dispatch 2 full groups to a keep vs those numbers. You crashed the zone Friday night with an absurd number of ppl in our frontier for starters, no wonder albs couldnt be bothered to rush out. Only thing we could have dont was to head to excali and wait there all night wich most albs didn't do. Then from what I heard your morning relic army was 100+ in size as well. You took the relic and at the end thats what counts but don't come here telling us wich superior tactics you used because basicly you zerged. Grats on rellics and thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread