Congratulations Midgard

S

splash0r

Re: Trinilium move mid please

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Wtf....we can take keeps that speed at that time too....not very hard with 0 defenders and 100+ attackers...is there a little mid in you?...

Not blaming them they did it at 5AM (last Alb raid was 5 am too) but dont go giving them boners that they took it soooo profesional :)

Just stating the numbers...22 albs in sauvage when the 2nd and 3th relic went BB

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulanceeeeeeeeeeee

G

gunner440

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
R u logging in now Gunnz?

and get RW up :p btw Zoy fried his GFX card last night with Generals :p

20mins or so

and

rofl

zoy told j000 to put new fan on but noooo T_T

O

old.krane

Sigh...

Was expecting something like this...

6AM raid...lame..

B

bracken_woodman

Oh well, there go the relics. Absolutely NO point in whining about it . It's just sad that the boundary between real life and a game has been blurred even more for some individuals - setting alarms for 5am on a Saturday morning to get up for a game? no thanks...

One thing though mids, please don't kid yourselves this was a well executed raid with great tactics - it wasn't. You relied purely on the fact that most reasonable people were happily tucked up in bed (that's real life bed folks) at that time after seeing our keeps nice and safe until 2am.

Enjoy the relics and sleep well until 1.60 ;)

B

Belomar

Well done, Mids! I guess the threat of not having the strength relics when the next patch comes was just too much for you. Sounds like you employed some nice tactics to ensure success (wasn't there to see it).

However, I think it is time the so-called strategist Ardamel gets off his high horses. He may claim he never failed on a relic raid (though Mids were thwarted at Excalibur at least once before), but that isn't so hard with alarm-clock tactics, is it?

N

noaim

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Go to sleep, roll a dice, see who has the relics the next day.

Go to sleep, roll a dice, hope mythic adds a uber-sploiter profession so GOA can implement it the next 6 months so we can kill albs without them having a chance whatsoever to kill me back, see who got the relic the next day.

C

corel

what bothers me the most is that fact that Albs had about 6-7 PRIMETIME raids before doing the one that ended at 6 am, whereas mids never had 1 attempt before this raid... its disgusting the way that relics in this game matters so much that people will wait for the least number of enemies to be online to try and take it, rather than playing this game for FUN as it was intended.

V

Vanark

Woohoo, well done Midgard,
but the fact is you didnt attempt EVEN ONE prime time raid...
that sure says something about who is lame and who is not.
Great tactics involved setting the alarm clock at 7:00

N

noaim

k? whining about necros again? I'd whine about healers zerkers and a myriad other imbalances but I really can't be bothered right now. Keep LOS is buggy as hell - yes, well done, you've noticed.

And they fix those - it's called the next patch.

Whining about relics again? I'd whine about your relic raid and a myriad other raids, but i really cant be bothered right now. Keep relic times late as hell - yes, well done, you've noticed.

And they dont fix those - it's called payback.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
Well done, Mids! I guess the threat of not having the strength relics when the next patch comes was just too much for you. Sounds like you employed some nice tactics to ensure success (wasn't there to see it).

However, I think it is time the so-called strategist Ardamel gets off his high horses. He may claim he never failed on a relic raid (though Mids were thwarted at Excalibur at least once before), but that isn't so hard with alarm-clock tactics, is it?

Mids may have been wiped at Excalibur during the week, not sure ;) I arranged alot of keep raids last weekend and during the week but none of them had the prupose of grabbig relics. The only purpose these raids had was to have fun and to farm albs. Had we got any opportunity to go for the relics then of course we would have, but no one expected to pull that one off. We raided you exactly 1 week after you raided us, +1 hour. Perhaps you fail to see the irony in this but I assure you that mids don't.

Had I tried to get ppl to raid hibs on a early morning raid again then the reply I would've got from mids would've been something along the lines of: "yeah right, you go there and raid them yourself! Hibs took the relics prime time so they deserve to lose them prime time!". But when I asked mids to get rdy for an early morning raid on albs then the general reply i got was: "hell yeah! when? how? we got rams!" You had this one coming I'm afraid ;)

The funny thing about this situation is that while mids and albs are quarelling about who is the worst hypocrite, the hibs can look down on us knowing that their relics are safe from any non-prime-time raids from mids. They know it because they took their relics fair :)

PS I will post the plans later on today when the FoM homepage is up again.

P

Pikabu

Originally posted by Jergiot
oh wait, u havent done shit to me since u lost relics. u have just got owned.

plz ?

Originally posted by Jergiot

and all u sbs, lol, when we had relics u guys didnt come out to play with the little infils. so fecking scared to play without relics.

haha, even if you had the relics we still owned you.
Took alittle longer to kill you but not many infils could
match the better sb's.
I dont say that all sb's own all infils it's skill that makes the
differense, as all infils dont own all sb's.

E

eyeznp

^^

What about the other RR's Ardamel ? ;P

Morning morning morning raids ;P

But nm, u are doing well for midgard, w/o u, mid wouldnt have any relics \o/

D

Dr. Mangler

EXTRA! EXTRA! MIDGARD ADMITS DEFEAT!

Unable to take the relics by any other means, Midgard raises the white flag and takes them when there's no defenders.

Guess there's no room in the relic war for people who have to sleep. Go to sleep, roll a dice, see who has the relics the next day.

B U M P !

B

Brisk Mordain

albs may have done a few prime time but they have done shit loads of night raids in the past and we didnt set our alarm clocks, you dont need one if you have a brain that does it for you and as other people have said its a 24/7 server so whatever time relics are taken doesnt matter, if albs make a sucessful primetime raid mids will happily do a primetime raid back its all up to you

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ardamels
But when I asked mids to get rdy for an early morning raid on albs then the general reply i got was: "hell yeah! when? how? we got rams!" You had this one coming I'm afraid ;)
Well, I think you are missing one important thing -- our raid was a 13-hour one that started the evening before and ended early during the morning. During this time, Albs invested a lot of effort in taking keeps, defending them, getting CSes up, and building momentum for the final push. It cannot have come as a surprise to anyone, our work all through the night was ample warning for the Mids to prepare for the defense (it's not as if Albs would have be better at staying awake than Mids, you had your chance as well, I am afraid). In your case, you employed the leet tactics of setting your alarm clock and striking our realm when there was about 50 Albs online; there was no warning or preparations that could have given the Albs a chance to defend Excalibur. You may beat yourself over the chest and call yourself a great general, but deep down I suspect you see the difference.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Brisk Mordain
albs may have done a few prime time but they have done shit loads of night raids in the past
Hello, Mr Skiltvakten, go and hide until you've been playing this game on this server for well over a year and then you are entitled to speak out about the history of this server. Albs have not done a "shitload" of nightraids, this custom died out after the infamous World Cup raid by common consent, only to be revived by the Mids on a relic raid in Hibernia not so long ago.
if albs make a sucessful primetime raid mids will happily do a primetime raid back its all up to you
It's unfortunate that Ardamel chose not to do that the last time after Wildfire's relic raid brought the Hammer back to Albion in December (not to mention the power relic raids), so I think your logic is flawed.

G

Garh Khartari

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Oh well, there go the relics. Absolutely NO point in whining about it . It's just sad that the boundary between real life and a game has been blurred even more for some individuals - setting alarms for 5am on a Saturday morning to get up for a game? no thanks...

One thing though mids, please don't kid yourselves this was a well executed raid with great tactics - it wasn't. You relied purely on the fact that most reasonable people were happily tucked up in bed (that's real life bed folks) at that time after seeing our keeps nice and safe until 2am.

Enjoy the relics and sleep well until 1.60 ;)

Ofcourse we did.
If you haven't noticed NOBODY stands a chance against albs in keep offense if its defended. You do know about necro LOS thing right?

If you weren't using that heh.. 'feature'... we wouldn't have to do early morning raids.

Just think about it will ya?

A

ardamels

The relic raid on Excalibur before this one this morning, was acceptable even according to most albs. There WERE plenty of defenders online and it just before noon. Albs just conveniently forgot it when they raided Mjollner at 06.00 last Saturday. My raid this morning was a payback really.... because I like many, many other mids thought that what you did was not fair. Because we wanted to piss you off, for what you did. Sure you can raid us at any time you wish, but what's new? Albs haven't done any acceptable nor successful relic raids between the hours 10.00 - 00.00 in the last 9 months, and we don't expect you to.

Now I know you tried really hard to relic raid us at the same hour as we raided you, I salute you for it, but in the end you lacked the organzation and coordination for it. I assure you that we do not. The plans for this relic raid was created for a prime time raid on you should you be able to grab the relics in a fair way. I firmly believe that it would've worked on prime time, but I guess we'll never know now. You saw how fast those keeps fell, you saw that we already had a relic attack force on Excalibur by then. You saw that we had coordinated stealther forces who stopped most albs. And those that made it to the relic fort died on the PBAoErs boxing the gatekeepers.

C

Cronn

Stop fuckin whining about necromancers, you would abuse the LOS just the same. DO NOT take the fucking moral highground saying that you wouldn't.

As for relics, no way am I waking up / staying up until 6am for a game.

It's true that midgard has more organisation but don't kid yourself ardamel you couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

P

Puppetmistress

The relic raid on Excalibur before this one this morning, was acceptable even according to most albs. There WERE plenty of defenders online and it just before noon. Albs just conveniently forgot it when they raided Mjollner at 06.00 last Saturday. My raid this morning was a payback really.... because I like many, many other mids thought that what you did was not fair. Because we wanted to piss you off, for what you did. Sure you can raid us at any time you wish, but what's new? Albs haven't done any acceptable nor successful relic raids between the hours 10.00 - 00.00 in the last 9 months, and we don't expect you to.

Now I know you tried really hard to relic raid us at the same hour as we raided you, I salute you for it, but in the end you lacked the organzation and coordination for it. I assure you that we do not. The plans for this relic raid was created for a prime time raid on you should you be able to grab the relics in a fair way. I firmly believe that it would've worked on prime time, but I guess we'll never know now. You saw how fast those keeps fell, you saw that we already had a relic attack force on Excalibur by then. You saw that we had coordinated stealther forces who stopped most albs. And those that made it to the relic fort died on the PBAoErs boxing the gatekeepers.

Good one. ROTFL

B

Belomar

Albs haven't done any acceptable nor successful relic raids between the hours 10.00 - 00.00 in the last 9 months, and we don't expect you to.
The Hammer was brought back from Mjollnir on December 13 in Wildfire's primetime raid (at relic keep around 11.30 gmt). And the Albion power relic a month (or so) before that, also well within the limits of "primetime". So get your facts straight.

N

Nalle Puh

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
albs no longer have 50% server population, lots of people have jumped on the Doublefrostfortehwin!!11!!oneone bandwagon, or have gone to mid/pry and rolled mana chanters

and we certainly dont have 50 infiltrators logged on at that time like you did sbs

but ofc we albs know how to zerg, and zerg we shall, it's time for lag to come to uppland =)

Omg are u ever gonna stop whine about doubble frost and other realms, i´m sure u had atleast 50 infs, just that in alb infs go in infs groups and don´t help alot for the rest of the realm = no wonder u don´t even know if they are ingame...(that´s my way of seeing it)

T

Treniel-

back to geting hit for 1k+ dmg then yay :(

tbh i'm not anoyed with mids i'm more frustrated that hibs are geting completely left out of it cus they know its impossible for anybody to take pwr relics and hold them :(

Users who are viewing this thread