Congratulations Midgard

T

Tasans

There are albs who play necros and exploit. There are albs who say its ok for other albs to exploit. There are albs who say exploiting has nothing to do with it. There are albs who dont give a shit/ dont support it.
Im flaming the first 3 kind of albs. Take your pick where you belong and try to stick with it.

PS The players in my realm are quite fine thanks.

T

Tasans

And before any retard says anything about the exploiting:

- Necromancers now must be visible to their controlled creatures to perform "pet cast" spells. This fixes the exploit where Necromancers could park their pets in keep towers and wander around outside, and have their pets cast at the Necromancer's target.
Look its on the rightnow.
Quoting official sites is a bitch when it hurts you eh?

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by -seraphim-
Yes, they are exploiting something they shouldn't be.

and

stop telling me I'm justifying something I think is exploitation too.

I believe I called it exploitation too, so don't go on about quoting official sites "hurting me".

(ofc this is if this was aimed at me, but I think it was)

N

noaim

Still no alb commenting on the failed with 200+ people at 9 in the morning raid.

Guess you are to ashamed of it. Fuckups.

P

[PS]Nova

I would comment but I wasn't there, don't know the story, so would rather not make a comment :)

T

Tasans

I believe I called it exploitation too, so don't go on about quoting official sites "hurting me".

(ofc this is if this was aimed at me, but I think it was)
It would be if you had replied otherwise to the above thread. You didnt. Happy Easter holidays.

N

noaim

I would comment but I wasn't there, don't know the story, so would rather not make a comment :)

200+ albs attacking Mjollner at 9 in the morning, took no keeps first, went straight for relics. Sounds like they didnt want any middies there to me, they were after a nice NPC-fight.

They get doors down, Alb relic out, send it away, they fuck up (as usual) and the relic carrier gets killed at amg odins, we get relic to a keep, guard it there, builds a zerg at svas, kills the albs camping in Mjollner (200+ still there) with the help of a guardpop.

What I wanna know is how the albs whining about our raid, calling us lamers, saying it takes no skill, and so on, how they wanna justify that raid.

If you (not you Seraphim, the whiners) cant, then just shut it about our raid if you are gonna whine about it.

O

optical-

how can albs whine after they did a 5am raid???????!!!!!!!!!

plz, someone explain the logic

T

Thg Gork

Because its better to stay awake to 06.00 cet time than go to sleep at decent hour and wake up when u usually do if you have to go to work. Thats what i think albs think

A

ami

Originally posted by Runolaz

Again this was a brilliant plan done by Ardamel

Think its the oldest trick in the book :) Attack when everyone is asleep :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
they get doors down, Alb relic out, send it away, they fuck up (as usual) and the relic carrier gets killed at amg odins, we get relic to a keep, guard it there, builds a zerg at svas, kills the albs camping in Mjollner (200+ still there) with the help of a guardpop.

Hmm, it was partly fuck up, partly Mythic bad coding. Sos did not work on group...
And don't forget, Albs did this raid after Mids took relic in a 7 am saturday raid... so 9 is actually a bit late I think...
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Hmm, it was partly fuck up, partly Mythic bad coding. Sos did not work on group...
And don't forget, Albs did this raid after Mids took relic in a 7 am saturday raid... so 9 is actually a bit late I think...
Regards, Glottis

Wrong on the time when we took your relics.

Also, I dont see how the fuck an alb can blame bad coding, after abusin necros for an entire patch.

And, we made our raid just like you made your last...or rather, you made your last like we made ours, only we took relics at 9-10, you did it at 5-6. Also, you went straight for relickeep, not for any normal keeps, so you really didnt want any middies there, so how can you blame us for not wanting albs nuking through walls at your relickeep when we attack it?

O

old.Nol

WOOT - Battle of the centuary...Glottis vs Noaim

/y GET YER TICKETS HERE!

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
WOOT - Battle of the centuary...Glottis vs Noaim

/y GET YER TICKETS HERE!

Who made you official ticketsalesman? ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Sadly, by taking relic raids to an all time low, you will forever be remembered as the Alarm Clock General. A pity really.
Hehe, Bracken, well said. I actually had a lot of respect for Fellowship of Midgard before this, they have done some nice raids into Albion in the past (with some good lord room farming), and their previous relic raid before this one was, if early, well-executed. However, this time over, Ardamel-the-invincible decided he could not face up against the reawakened Albion patriotism (as witnessed by the previous week's nice realm defense), and instead reached for his alarm clock.

B

Belomar

Still no alb commenting on the failed with 200+ people at 9 in the morning raid.

Guess you are to ashamed of it. Fuckups.
Yeah, that's the time when we breached the relic keep at ~10.15 CET (you're in this time zone, too, so don't try to twist them to your liking) and held it for more than one hour while our relic carrying force was defeated by a SoS bug. Kind of the same as when our power relic raid was thwarted by a zone crash while on the 2nd door with no Hib defenders -- out of our control.

Your vocabulary, Noaim, is, as always, as explicit as it is lacking. And your bitterness is exquisite to behold to the amused reader.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
Yeah, that's the time when we breached the relic keep at ~10.15 CET (you're in this time zone, too, so don't try to twist them to your liking) and held it for more than one hour while our relic carrying force was defeated by a SoS bug. Kind of the same as when our power relic raid was thwarted by a zone crash while on the 2nd door with no Hib defenders -- out of our control.

Your vocabulary, Noaim, is, as always, as explicit as it is lacking. And your bitterness is exquisite to behold to the amused reader.

Bugs are your friend in this patch, and it was somewhere between 9.00-9.15.

Also, I dont see why I should use any extraordinary vocabulary, I am not trying to write a book, and the most common alb reply is "someone got pwned" anyways. Not really worth it if you ask me. But it is nice to see how you blame a bug for not getting relics that time, when you got em thanks to another bug a week ago. Sometimes the bugs are great, sometimes they aint that great ehh? But I suppose that since it is the way it is, it is working as intended.

N

noaim

However, this time over, Ardamel-the-invincible decided he could not face up against the reawakened Albion patriotism (as witnessed by the previous week's nice realm defense), and instead reached for his alarm clock.

lol patriotism, is that another word for exploiting necromancers?

We both know that if it wasnt for the necros, u'd have been pwned before you could even get a ram up at the keep, so please.

Lets see how long after 1.60 your so called "patriotism" will last, we both know you're on borrowed time atm.

And i doubt Ardamel doesnt give a donkeys arse about what you guys think of him. We got the relics, we got em at the EXACT same time as you did, but the cuddly little albions wants a little cookie-dookie and a tissue.

Grow up, lots of your own realmmates tells you whiners to stuff it, take heed and listen to their advice.

B

Belomar

Bugs are your friend in this patch, and it was somewhere between 9.00-9.15.
Sorry, I was part of the organization of the raid, and the plan was to gather at Odin's atk at 9 am CET (8 am GMT). However, as it turned out, people were late and the ram distribution took some time, so we didn't leave the atk until somewhere around 9.30 CET and hit Mjollnir around 10.

As for the Albion raid itself (I wasn't part of it), it was successful, necros or not. The last month or so has shown most of the Albion GMs that our realm can work together as a whole, and get nice things accomplished. So drop the act and face facts: All realms have the same playerbase to draw from, and are goofy versus organized in the same amounts. The difference seems to be that Albs and Hibs can recognize great organization in enemy realms, while Mids insist on their superiority at every turn.

N

noaim

Yeah, that's the time when we breached the relic keep at ~10.15 CET

However, as it turned out, people were late and the ram distribution took some time, so we didn't leave the atk until somewhere around 9.30 CET and hit Mjollnir around 10.

30-45 mins from atk to Mjollner.

In that time we took 5 keeps and got a relic home.

G

garnax

albs...what can you say

Well RvR are allowed any time of the day right?
We whanted to take our relic and yours so we did.

And I supose you Albs always do things to make it as hard as posible?

Say it like this hehe, we took the relic when you wasent there to save your lifes :)

Dont understand why some of you get so mad, when we get DF from Albs you rush up and kill all low lvls thats there.

Well thats not mutch to be proud of but still you do it.

Personaly i think its great you are angry and upset becouse we did that RR so early I hate Albs and when you sneek up on me in DF wile I have a mob and I zerk and take you and the mob down so I can jump on your body a bit makes me feel great

Albs are just bug exploiters

P

[PS]Nova

Re: albs...what can you say

Originally posted by garnax
Albs are just bug exploiters

I'm sorry but I take exception to that.

I have never in my life exploited a bug. I do have a necromancer character, but she's level 5, and I won't be leveling her until the patch.

So please please don't generalise. Quite a few albs are bug exploiters, yes. But NOT all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread