Bainshee insta interupt

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
if u find something missing then maybe its not missing but doesn't exist, like the name of my bainshee
Yet u should know the bainshee iam running around with usually but i can't blame u coz we were only out for about 2 weeks before classic
However your free to do some research about her on ur own (its really not that hard just look up our 2 man guild)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Maril said:
People like AD and PE can cope with it.

Can i just say, where the fuck are they lol you could quite easily turn the tables and compare you with Nolby Pride ! how does that feel?

PE came on for a few days after cluster and then went to another server, or didnt play...... I certainly havent seen them active for months... its a shame, but once again another alb GG went to another realm/server !

AD played albion what 6 months ago++.... they certainly are not active... they are what mostly mid plays that pop on when their home server is boring....

they are both good opted guilds, good players... no one denies that... wish storm played so i could see how he pets and plays theurgist... but as usual its like a russian maffia... no way in ! but they havent really faced the rr10/11 hib banshee groups... so your argument is abit sloppy !

Rod(eggy) put my side of things today... im 24... so that makes me young in the guild o// but seriously are we really that bad... and be honest ! I have played this realm for over a year now... and Synergy has always been #1 with fg action

you want fg action... so instead of flaming... lets work together and get what we both want.... I want your head on a pole... and likewise.... but please keep the schoolchild banter to a minimum

P.S Severance is the guild I actually enjoy fighting... and Golden Age... so keep it coming... and we will learn to take down your banshees first... as they are killing my pets

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Musejedi said:
Also I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that mobs dont actully have buff caps like summoned pets. So you can load it with 25% bonus reds and watch 3 shot tanks

summoned pets don't have caps either so 25% bonus reds get their full effect on any of them.

Gamah

Banned
Celestino said:
if u find something missing then maybe its not missing but doesn't exist, like the name of my bainshee
Yet u should know the bainshee iam running around with usually but i can't blame u coz we were only out for about 2 weeks before classic
However your free to do some research about her on ur own (its really not that hard just look up our 2 man guild)

eh?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
you want fg action... so instead of flaming... lets work together and get what we both want.... I want your head on a pole... and likewise.... but please keep the schoolchild banter to a minimum

well, most of the time synergy added without hesitation on any fight from what i remember when they ran a fg. if you want fg fights you should show some respect to fights already in process and those groups involved should show you the same kind of respect

i dont know what has changed since we went to classic (tho eggy still enjoys using ml's to try and kill soloers rawr), its just what i remember from a while ago.

that said, if you show that respect now then other grps should stop holding grudges because that way nothing will ever change :p

im prolly totally wrong cus i dont know anything about 8v8 on cluster :d but anyways, respect to you personally for being nice in rvr and most of synergy seem like decent people :p

except eggy!, mean **** :mad: :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
AD played albion what 6 months ago++.... they certainly are not active... they are what mostly mid plays that pop on when their home server is boring....

Biggest pile of crap ever xD
Only reason we arent running AD groups atm is cause of most of the ppl from the group are whoring on Glastonbury atm, like 90% of the other rvr guilds from pryd/excal. :)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Biggest pile of crap ever xD
Only reason we arent running AD groups atm is cause of most of the ppl from the group are whoring on Glastonbury atm, like 90% of the other rvr guilds from pryd/excal. :)

so you have been inactive as fg action for 6 months... thats true... i assume you guys rolled mid on glaston... i just knew you AD people have been away for donkeys...

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
well, most of the time synergy added without hesitation on any fight

we had a vote as I explained to you on IRC - we tried to clean up on adding, as we enjoy fg action... but saying that kalammer and dasbuffbot is back soon... so they need to be chained down :)

we have changed, as now its the leader of the groups decision... taking that , one hit, mistimed root and we will ofcourse engage... just like mids ichored us as we ran past them...

since cluster, we havent added... as for soloers im afraid they will be judged by the leader... and eggy seems to love you VK so your as good as dead :) as for others... we will hunt staji down... because he adds from the rear on all our fights... so hes my #1 target always....

Septina

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
so you have been inactive as fg action for 6 months... thats true... i assume you guys rolled mid on glaston... i just knew you AD people have been away for donkeys...

Not really, have had full groups running during the past 6 months, not 24/7 thats true and since classic server release not at all.
Dno why but you seem quite bitter towards AD/PE and other guilds.
The word envy comes to mind. Dno why =)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
we had a vote as I explained to you on IRC - we tried to clean up on adding, as we enjoy fg action...

yeah, i think thats a nice start :)

i was referring to several months ago, but if guilds change their attitude then its just stupid to hold grudges for things that happened ages ago. :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Not really, have had full groups running during the past 6 months, not 24/7 thats true and since classic server release not at all.
Dno why but you seem quite bitter towards AD/PE and other guilds.
The word envy comes to mind. Dno why =)

He isn't being bitter, he merely pointed out that they've been inactive since cluster. You even agreed that AD been playing on glastonbury so why are you flamebaiting him?

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
they are both good opted guilds, good players... no one denies that... wish storm played so i could see how he pets and plays theurgist... but as usual its like a russian maffia... no way in ! but they havent really faced the rr10/11 hib banshee groups...

I wouldnt say envy Septina... as if I wasnt in synergy... I wouldnt be playing the game...

The only thing why I seem hostile to PE and AD is because, they have such a high reputation for RVR yet I never see them... its more like put them on a pedastall and let the reputation grow... but i havent really seen the evidence.. but im looking forward to a return if they do decide to play here... which if im honest , I doubt will happen... or you know different?

The thing that really pisses on my goat is, im sick and tired of guilds playing albion only to ditch it... roll hib and mid, just to farm the zerg and ding RR10!! they lose all respect, and any alb guild that actually plays alb should be given the upmost respect as its not easy ! I could name atleast 50 RVR guilds that turn up, get TOA then ditch it because they cant handle vs hibs and mids !

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Synergy never had a fg out for very long before classic server, and when they did it logged at noon cuz all the trios came out.. now that all the rvr grps went to classic they rox on cluster. <o/

@marc, You take one of the best quotes from one of the greatest movies ever, nice one.. but when it comes from u, and even retardly misquoted, you make it look so bad i feel like puking u in the ear.

and at the bainshee discussion. I can recommend u to try out the PW spec on bainshee if you run in FG's. Spec 42 PW, and 33 SG. Go out in your FG and set up the UI pbae pulse DD, and let ppl come to you to get the pets on em killed, all in the meanwhile you taunt/dd the living shit out of ppl cuz you can do that while the pulse is running.

"doh, this rr5'ed ml9 cabbie pet is pissing everyone off" - no worries, let ur grp bring it to you and you use your insta petscare on a 30 sec reuse timer(which you can actually leave on instead of the pbae pulse if u like.

"oh man, these mercs/zerkers are ripping my warden bg'er apart", no worries, D/Q debuff em to let ur warden have a easier time strafing the tanks.

"well, i mean it, he is gonna die any sec now" - use ur UI pbae root and run to a better position.

"ah he is fine now" - damn nice!, let ur pbae pulse kill the tanks that think they can interrupt you with all their banelord shiz, if you are rly cool you can even get in a few mid lvl CAE nukes ontop of the pbae pulse. (was a nice way to see 3-4 synergy tanks die.. again and again and again, fight after fight after fight -_-)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
By the way is This bannable?
Look at the door the bainshee was CAE through the door clearly with no LoS.
Just checking.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
By the way is This bannable?
Look at the door the bainshee was CAE through the door clearly with no LoS.
Just checking.

And in the meanwhile he could have been hitting ppl resting just under you. Anyways, yes that is bannable if he didnt have a valid target.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
I wouldnt say envy Septina... as if I wasnt in synergy... I wouldnt be playing the game...

The only thing why I seem hostile to PE and AD is because, they have such a high reputation for RVR yet I never see them... its more like put them on a pedastall and let the reputation grow... but i havent really seen the evidence.. but im looking forward to a return if they do decide to play here... which if im honest , I doubt will happen... or you know different?

The thing that really pisses on my goat is, im sick and tired of guilds playing albion only to ditch it... roll hib and mid, just to farm the zerg and ding RR10!! they lose all respect, and any alb guild that actually plays alb should be given the upmost respect as its not easy ! I could name atleast 50 RVR guilds that turn up, get TOA then ditch it because they cant handle vs hibs and mids !

AD will play again once people get bored of Glastonbury, and you say you get pissed with guilds playing alb only to ditch it for hib or mid?
The AD grp is rr9 - 11'ish most of the people have played alb continously for quite some time.

Nothing wrong with playing another realm to get some variation is there? :)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
AD will play again once people get bored of Glastonbury, and you say you get pissed with guilds playing alb only to ditch it for hib or mid?
The AD grp is rr9 - 11'ish most of the people have played alb continously for quite some time.

Nothing wrong with playing another realm to get some variation is there? :)

I must be more clearer on my statement, as you have misunderstood what I was trying to say....

Im sick of guilds coming to Alb and leaving 4 weeks later to play hib and mid.... I didnt say PE or AD was like this... you guys are unique and with the playtime, could prob manage all 3 realms... ie play a realm each night of the week... its the other people thats piss me off...

roll albion... it gets abit hard... then they log off in time for neighbours !

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
its not like alb is hardcode mode, just alb on europe server havnt fouind out how powerfull a overextending caster grp is.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
He isn't being bitter, he merely pointed out that they've been inactive since cluster. You even agreed that AD been playing on glastonbury so why are you flamebaiting him?
Umh both guilds were active during the time between cluster and classic? Synergy is nothing compared to them. Good groups leave and the noobs come out of the woodwork and act skilled. I remember Synergy adding as a third alb grp on us and insta dropping cause all their tanks and the reaver are retards.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Bainshees have to _cast_ the spell a.k.a stand still when he interrupts. That makes him a vulnerable target
Bd:s can strafe around and interrupt.
Theurgists pets can interrupt for 1 min? (unless they are killed etc)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
PE came on for a few days after cluster and then went to another server, or didnt play...... I certainly havent seen them active for months... its a shame, but once again another alb GG went to another realm/server !

they are both good opted guilds, good players... no one denies that... wish storm played so i could see how he pets and plays theurgist... but as usual its like a russian maffia... no way in ! but they havent really faced the rr10/11 hib banshee groups... so your argument is abit sloppy !
Both PE and AD have faced harder groups then the ones you are fighting now (belive it or not). And both those groups were active until classic arrived (both guilds rolled there). You probably never played in any 'proper' group in mid/hib so you really dont have any real experience on the balance in rvr. The grass isn't greener on the other side, wether you like it or not. If I'm not mistaken you claim that PE left for another realm/server because alb was to hard? How do you think they became high rr(not by changing realm/server).

Corran

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
And in the meanwhile he could have been hitting ppl resting just under you. Anyways, yes that is bannable if he didnt have a valid target.

I point out now (being that i am cocopop and was dead outside thanks to a spike that took me to 7000ping) that there was no albs anywhere else other then those that made it inside.

The banshee first moved to the downstairs room, and from the outside face the wall so he was looking towards the room (soo he was standing under the top walkway) and he started to cone at the area. From there he then ran upstairs, and while the door was closed (as you can see) he started to cone into the room constantly. At no time was anyone in his LoS until a door was opened sometime later

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
Both PE and AD have faced harder groups then the ones you are fighting now (belive it or not). And both those groups were active until classic arrived (both guilds rolled there). You probably never played in any 'proper' group in mid/hib so you really dont have any real experience on the balance in rvr. The grass isn't greener on the other side, wether you like it or not. If I'm not mistaken you claim that PE left for another realm/server because alb was to hard? How do you think they became high rr(not by changing realm/server).

read what i said ! The comment about alb guilds leaving alb to go play it on easymode was aimed at the 50 guilds that have done it the last year.... PE and AD arent in that list... I pointed that out the second time... I have only ever fought PE from a hib perspective... and ive seen AD run around since ive been on excal... Im talking about since cluster and they rolled another realm... They are inactive here hence why I said.. not many alb FGs that actually give good fights.... which is what we all call the holy grail

as for not playing in decent groups... get your head out of your ass... I have played with NP, Eclipse on prdywen... and I think ive played with you a few times... you dont even know who i am, so please dont prejudge (before the flames come piling in.... Im nothing special... just an average alb, with an average amount of playing skill... with the average amount of ego... but with a shed load of stamina/resistance)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Amaru-Synergy said:
Im talking about since cluster and they rolled another realm...

one question

do you know the difference between CLASSIC and CLUSTER?

you are saying AD and PE didnt play since cluster when they did, but they havent played since classic which is a bit over 1 month or something ago now? Pretty normal ppl try out the new hot thing and *gasp* on a different realm that they played for years.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
one question

do you know the difference between CLASSIC and CLUSTER?

are you trying to be funny?

I said both PE and AD came back for what must have been under a week for cluster... they rvr'ed possible 3 nights I saw them for.. and then disappeared !

talk about trying to defend egos... I said two things in one post.. and all you guys did was read what you wanted to read...

Ill rephrase what I said....

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Amaru-Synergy said:
I said both PE and AD came back for what must have been under a week for cluster... they rvr'ed possible 3 nights I saw them for.. and then disappeared !
"came back"? im not sure about AD but PE had been playing for months with the sameish group on prydwen, then clustering came, they kept on playing the same amount and didnt stop until classic. are you sure you are not mixing terms up? just because AD/PE/anyone hasnt played for a month~ because they are trying out classic doesnt mean that everyone who knows anything about the time between clustering and classic would disagree about them being top alb grps that played during that time. there were some other good ones too, synergy wasnt one of them.

and me only pointing this out is that i agree with your other point, but on this point you dont know shit

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
"came back"? im not sure about AD but PE had been playing for months with the sameish group on prydwen, then clustering came, they kept on playing the same amount and didnt stop until classic. are you sure you are not mixing terms up? just because AD/PE/anyone hasnt played for a month~ because they are trying out classic doesnt mean that everyone who knows anything about the time between clustering and classic would disagree about them being top alb grps that played during that time. there were some other good ones too, synergy wasnt one of them.

and me only pointing this out is that i agree with your other point, but on this point you dont know shit

paragraph is your friend ! reading your bullshit is hurting my eyes !

once again... no idea about PE before cluster.... as for AD... i havent seen them around for months... as for popping on one night a month.. doesnt class them as active albions imo

ofc synergy arent going to be one of the best albion top EVER rated guilds... because we are not 12, and we dont play the same format every night... we are not opted... and for the love of god..... go and stroke your ego....

I cant believe we have gone from banshee love to this

P.S Eggy nice quote on that screenshot of me spamming in /gc... grrrr tea and biscuits anyone?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
as you yourself say, you have no idea, why talk about it then?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
paragraph is your friend ! reading your bullshit is hurting my eyes !

once again... no idea about PE before cluster.... as for AD... i havent seen them around for months... as for popping on one night a month.. doesnt class them as active albions imo

ofc synergy arent going to be one of the best albion top EVER rated guilds... because we are not 12, and we dont play the same format every night... we are not opted... and for the love of god..... go and stroke your ego....

I cant believe we have gone from banshee love to this

P.S Eggy nice quote on that screenshot of me spamming in /gc... grrrr tea and biscuits anyone?
AD isn't 'hardcore no-life gamers' so they dont play several times every week. Altho I've seen em once a week or more like forever. With some exceptions ofcourse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom