1.85B.. Bainshee taunt interruptable!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bainshee

- Bainshees may now be interrupted while casting spells from the Deafening Screech spell line of taunt spells.

- The Audible Barrier line of group pulsing ablative auras no longer absorbs 100% of each hit. The spells will now absorb damage up to 50% of each individual hit.

There you have it.....

Also some nice interesting changes to SC (new armours crafteable, which have 1 'TOA-bonus' fixed to it)... and the new charges (10 mins end3 potions, 15% celerity charges to mention a few).

And for hunters.. you can now put a 35% snare proc on your armour, you'll never have to melee again between your garotte pet and the snare proc :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The hunter fix is a bit over the top tbh, why on earth do they get a bloody snare proc on their armor? :(

auroria

Banned
this will seriously fuck up rvr imo, first of all i wont have any chance killing babybanana now :p And for fg rvr it will destroy hibs alot. Mids have bd's who can insta interupt especially theurgs, hibs had bainshee. If theurgs gts soome pets up now theurgs can just keep spamming then and it will be alot harder to clean them up before new ones are there cause you cant interupt them. bainshee is one of the few things that made hib good in fg rvr, will be alot harder now, but we'll make it!

Ging

Part of the furniture
auroria said:
this will seriously fuck up rvr imo, first of all i wont have any chance killing babybanana now :p And for fg rvr it will destroy hibs alot. Mids have bd's who can insta interupt especially theurgs, hibs had bainshee. If theurgs gts soome pets up now theurgs can just keep spamming then and it will be alot harder to clean them up before new ones are there cause you cant interupt them. bainshee is one of the few things that made hib good in fg rvr, will be alot harder now, but we'll make it!

my heart bleeds faril, no it really does.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If you need a fast cast speed UI taunt on 2300 range to win FG fights then somethings wrong Hibbehs :p such OPness.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
yepp hibs are underpopulated realm give them more power

atos

Fledgling Freddie
This means I might be able to fit +15qui cap on my spellcrafted parts.

Can we have an update to spellcrafting calcs now? I doubt they will revert this change or change it.

auroria

Banned
swords said:
If you need a fast cast speed UI taunt on 2300 range to win FG fights then somethings wrong Hibbehs :p such OPness.
says the grp with 2 theurgs :p NOW thats op:p if we cant keep em interupted we'r like toast :p keep em uninterupted for 15sec and u have 30-40pets swarming u ;)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Ack, will soon have to make a new template again.
All those hours spent, trying to make a perfect template for my valk. Now that i finally have a decent one, it will be obsolete in 1.85. :p
Fortunately i haven't bought what i needed yet. Nice changes though.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Zoia said:
Ack, will soon have to make a new template again.
All those hours spent, trying to make a perfect template for my valk. Now that i finally have a decent one, it will be obsolete in 1.85. :p
Fortunately i haven't bought what i needed yet. Nice changes though.

Lol my words m8 =)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
auroria said:
And for fg rvr it will destroy hibs alot. Mids have bd's who can insta interupt especially theurgs, hibs had bainshee. If theurgs gts soome pets up now theurgs can just keep spamming then and it will be alot harder to clean them up before new ones are there cause you cant interupt them. bainshee is one of the few things that made hib good in fg rvr, will be alot harder now, but we'll make it!
No no no! Cos menta love inc! Mentas will get insta crap, our time has come! Fuck bainshees! Fuck sorcs!! 1.85C will be our day! :D

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

Kinag said:
The hunter fix is a bit over the top tbh, why on earth do they get a bloody snare proc on their armor? :(

Are you afraid?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Maeloch said:
No no no! Cos menta love inc! Mentas will get insta crap, our time has come! Fuck bainshees! Fuck sorcs!! 1.85C will be our day! :D

Plz givf RM something too :)

Atleast ment got a nice rr5 abil rm got nothing.
Rm is the lowest class in the foodchain casterwise (yes ment has baseline instawin and rr5 so :) )

Btw bout time that fix came to bainshee still have insane base nuke should be made a spec nuke and put into that second crap line imo :drink:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Your signature is weird, Jox..

Lit alurl velve zhah lil velkyn uss - The best knife is the unseen one(Deep Drow)

My eyes reads it correctly. However, my brain interept it as something different:

Little luri venture haha little valkyn ass :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
says the grp with 2 theurgs :p

Its a bloody good job you have a class which can interupt and not be interupted back :p Cheese!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Another template for cleric...Hoo fooking ray :p and a big ARRR to all you Pirate Tree Hibbies! ARRRR

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:

ahh feck... now instead of only showing up every 15 mins when your RAs n RR5 up you will show up more often zzzzz

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Jox said:
Are you afraid?

Why would I be?

I log on twice a week to do a few rounds in rvr, but get zerged so it's not that fun :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Now just give a theurgist nerf and its all good. :)
Ye with these changes it feels as mids and albs are a bit ahead of hibs in the caster warfair, BD tic thuerg>>>bain

Belomar

Part of the furniture
And there was massive wailing of the Bainshees throughout the lands. Lo! the tears pooled and formed a wide river. And Mythic saw that it was good. And God said unto his people, he said, "cut out that blasted whining, some people are trying to sleep here!"

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
fien fine fein buuuuuuuuuuuut

where is the

enchanter love:confused: : ( ( the long awaited by many elphs and luwis :touch:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
no point cry about temps and the bain stuff.... still loads time untill its here... we dont even have 1.84 here

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I would have rather they kept the taunt uninterruptable and dropped the range down to perhaps 1850. Now you just have a lower utility class (barrier nerf too) who has fuck all CC :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom