2 insta rvr in 2 diffrent place 1 for 8v8 and one for people who solo

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hah, no I'm not one of them, but it's discomforting to know that it's that way. I've never paid much attention to them. :p

well alb has lots of nice ppl and great players, but they are a minority these days. when i look at alb as an whole, you can see why we cant do anything as a realm or we get farmed over n over.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Never be a shortage of DI botted casters :( because theres so many of them that can't play their own class to save their own life >< take Horner, Muylatixrixprixdix and co for instance, perfect examples :( there will always be people like them.

Horner is in a class of his own tbh. Muyl doesn't solo, in TMM groups he used to bring Gradi along as main healer sometimes. We quite often tagged a bot along if no healer was available. DI 3 better than f*ck all. Got nothing to do with so called class playing skills.

ofc no hib or mid would ever dream of tagging a bot along, only albs would stoop so low :twak:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You cant really carry a bot on Mid, unless you run 3 accounts.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Horner is in a class of his own tbh. Muyl doesn't solo, in TMM groups he used to bring Gradi along as main healer sometimes. We quite often tagged a bot along if no healer was available. DI 3 better than f*ck all. Got nothing to do with so called class playing skills.

ofc no hib or mid would ever dream of tagging a bot along, only albs would stoop so low :twak:

Hmm, because Sorc/Cleric di bots work the best

For Mid, you gotta have a healerbot, which only has base buffs :(

For Hib, you dont have speed, mezz and damage on one character like the sorc (bolt range mezz, sick damage). You could run chanter/di bot, but against multiple targets your running more of a risk

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
He was making a suggestion thats all. Not making rules, not deciding where everyone else should go. Are you an angst ridden teenager perchace?

Yea.. a suggestion ..:O

And.. who should ´make shure that noone didnt follow the rules ?
Should the soloers pay less than the the ones playing in fg area ..?
etc etc..

yea im a teenager .... hurrae... must be the 3rd time in my life then :)

Dard

Part of the furniture

Just out of interest, did it never occour to the owner of the bot to actually play the bot, after all DI3 & heals > DI3 or is it all about deathpsam? :england:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea.. a suggestion ..:O

And.. who should ´make shure that noone didnt follow the rules ?
Should the soloers pay less than the the ones playing in fg area ..?
etc etc..

yea im a teenager .... hurrae... must be the 3rd time in my life then :)

Soz cant follow your post. Dont understand at all what you are going on about.

Someone makes a suggestion, you either like it or dont like it, you think its workable or think its not. No need to go off on one about 'rules', its just a bit of a repeat of the mantra that some people come up with now and again - it fails to take into account that somethings can be of mutual benefit, and it does no harm to talk - we're all equal in the DAOC space - no need to be defensive about suggestions - just respond to them with your opinion about those suggestions.

To make an analagy - If your mum moans that she cant hoover your bedroom carpet and suggests that you tidy it up, its a suggested solution to the bedroom mess problem that is of possible benefit to both of you. You may have a discussion and say well "i'm happy with a messy carpet". Thats different from her making a rule that your bedroom must be kept tidy.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Muuuuuuuuum ... come and do some cleaning ...

( and while you are at it... would you be so kind to " clean up " a bit at FH ?

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Well last night was different - mass zergs everywhere, I brought out my pve cabalist and ended up spamming nearsight and Ae dots, i had a fun night and a few realm dings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom