Bainshee insta interupt

Ging

Part of the furniture
bit feecking OP being on a 2 sec timer?

/discuss because its seriously pissing me off. nearly 400 dex and i dont stand a chance because of interupt timer.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you use your stupidly strong ML9 pet to do your damage instead?

Jjuraa

Banned
he'll use his own overpowered abilities when hes good and ready, first everyone else needs to get rid of their overpowered abilities and let him kill them

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
It's not insta (but might as well be).

It's a 2 second cast time (in reality, between 0.8 and 0.9 second) cast time.

It is however uninterruptable.

And, it's 2300 range on top of that.

Ging

Part of the furniture
makes no difference if i use pet on a bg'ed target, whos perma interupting from a 2 sec timed insta.

QC was already down from rooting a pet and moc was down.

Even so still rediculous imo that a caster is given a 2 sec shout that interupts.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
makes no difference if i use pet on a bg'ed target, whos perma interupting from a 2 sec timed insta.

Even so still rediculous imo that a caster is given a 2 sec shout that interupts.
What diff does it make when you spend most your rvr time steamrollering duos etc at bled?:p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
What diff does it make when you spend most your rvr time steamrollering duos etc at bled?:p

cold say the same when u stealth zerg my solo inf....

Faril

Banned
ging its not fucking instant, it is a spell u have to cast, but it is uninterutpable. its a difference, if it was instant u could nuke and interupt at same time like some op'ed bd, but it isnt, ok?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Faril said:
ging its not fucking instant, it is a spell u have to cast, but it is uninterutpable. its a difference, if it was instant u could nuke and interupt at same time like some op'ed bd, but it isnt, ok?

i apologise then, im wrong and its not rediculous or OP. Film pls delete this thread as i am completely in the wrong.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:

well if either was up U wouldn't have whined :cheers:

But well I have to agree totally lame to have uninterruptble cast shout and 2300 range at that.

But don't get me started base nuke thats higher than any realms spec nuke just lame imo but mythic want the underpopulated realm to get more ppl they get that by damdidam making OP class thats bugged.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
u are aware that it is not a "insta shout on a 2 sec timer" but a taunt cast with a 2 sec uninterruptable base castime ?
Its bainshees long range countermeasure and compared to
nearsight: interrupt and enemy cast range redux
(ae) amnesia: beeing able to stop multiple qc and even mocing targets
its not really that much out of line as you suggest...

@ Bistrup666

yep right, totally overpowered classes for the underpopulated realms like aehm the warlock right ?
Try playing hib and u'll see how "overpowered" the bainshees are compared to some other casters before whining coz of 4 pts of delve damage

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
<333 taunt

anyways.. mid has bd's.. alb has theurgs and hibs have bainshees.. all have the same job, to interrupt enemy casters/support. Now try and compare and tell me if its still OVERPOWERED

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
<333 taunt

anyways.. mid has bd's.. alb has theurgs and hibs have bainshees.. all have the same job, to interrupt enemy casters/support. Now try and compare and tell me if its still OVERPOWERED

Yes.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
theurgists have no instas/uninterruptable casts afaik like the other two mentioned :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
theurgists have no instas/uninterruptable casts afaik like the other two mentioned :p

Yep.. but i hope you know what they got in comparison tho?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
just a question please try not to flame me. Just how many active FG RvR Bainshees are there on the cluster?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
well if you dont think theurg pet spam compare, you either have never played daoc or well.. think theurgs sux in alb fgs? ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you have a problem as a Sorc to shut the Bainshee down and you have to do it cause no one else in the group can, then:

- Get MoC3 and kill it,
- go 47 body and two-shot it while the Druids are interruped/slowed down (double dex debuff works wonders).

In every case, chain kill it like you would do with an Eld after the first death.

And yes, that taunt is pretty OP'ed.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
- go 47 body and two-shot it

581 damage has been absorbed by a magic shield!
30 minutes later..

They need to increase the mana cost on the taunt that's all because 21 power cost is just laughable for a caster.
Make it 30-50ish power cost per cast and it will be balanced.

Gamah

Banned
seen as magic shield is 300 and non stackable on a 30 second recast timer thats a really good whine.

Most of the whiners have no cocking clue about the class or what it actully does.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
plus the fact that its a body dd, wich is on ur buffbot so most of the time my targets have 40-50% resists :'(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
seen as magic shield is 300 and non stackable on a 30 second recast timer thats a really good whine.

Most of the whiners have no cocking clue about the class or what it actully does.

Seen as I actually got that on my Wiz yeah I have no clue what I am on about ;)
3 nukes all absorbed by the bainshee magic shield all near 600 damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom