2 insta rvr in 2 diffrent place 1 for 8v8 and one for people who solo

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Seems as Mid/Hib ave port in alb we should use that for fg so all the time the soloers can go to Hib to solo so its fair that the solos just dont get zerged down every time there out there its only idea and probally a good idea

Mrmoosice/Baribaala Hib/Exc Fallen Spirits GRP Chars
Vanyx Mid/Pryd Warrior just turned 50 soloer Immortal Bloodlust

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
ok, all the 8v8 can go hibland then, and us soloers will stay in HW with the rp bonus ;)

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
one of the great things of daoc rvr is that you rarely know what to expect.

Sure its bloody boring to get a fg of dimwits chasing thro half a zone for their piece of pie, or havin the nameless horde dash out their safe hold, stampeding all in clip range. But that just makes the good fights even better.

Sorin

Banned
one of the great things of daoc rvr is that you rarely know what to expect.

Sure its bloody boring to get a fg of dimwits chasing thro half a zone for their piece of pie, or havin the nameless horde dash out their safe hold, stampeding all in clip range. But that just makes the good fights even better.

A good fight is when i win.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmoosice/Baribaala Hib/Exc Fallen Spirits GRP Chars
Vanyx Mid/Pryd Warrior just turned 50 soloer Immortal Bloodlust

isnt it an idea to put this in your signature instead of having to type it all the time? :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Come on Kinetic :D

Anyway, I would be up for it if you could promise me that the casters with DI bots or the adding casters and rangers won't add on all my fights in Breifine.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Come on Kinetic :D

Anyway, I would be up for it if you could promise me that the casters with DI bots or the adding casters and rangers won't add on all my fights in Breifine.

Never be a shortage of DI botted casters :( because theres so many of them that can't play their own class to save their own life >< take Horner, Muylatixrixprixdix and co for instance, perfect examples :( there will always be people like them.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Just because neither of the playstyles suites you? :(

Nah, HW is zergfest, Brefeine is empty. Honestly Irvr is much better in brefeine tbh. The distance between bolg and nged keeps is greater then the stupid berks/beno wich gives more space for playstyles.
So yes i think this thread is bs, and dont come to me with "at least albs dont camp bridges now" cause mids do it all the time in oriens.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nah, HW is zergfest, Brefeine is empty. Honestly Irvr is much better in brefeine tbh. The distance between bolg and nged keeps is greater then the stupid berks/beno wich gives more space for playstyles.
So yes i think this thread is bs, and dont come to me with "at least albs dont camp bridges now" cause mids do it all the time in oriens.

Zergfest = more rps. It's all good. :)

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
i only came up with this cos i was sick of Skilia and co chasing me pass nged twrs just to kill me on my warrior

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Just another whine then .../sigh

(and btw. did you really think that your " rules " would make a diff...? ) Neither You or anyone els decides where everybody els like to go .. or how to play )
So .. solo when you like.. ( and get full rps if you succeed )
or
join a group.. and share the rps ... ( and perhaps survive a little longer )

Up to you to choose.. but if you choose the wrong one.. dont start whining .. guess you dont do it when you have added on several fg fights ... and got the rps for it .. :ninja:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thread is actually ok,

Only problem is that Breifine is not having rp bonus at the moment, so why on earth go there.

Better would be to take the hib keep in emain, and having insta rvr there aswell as in hadrians.

I like the breifine terrain to, and the optimal solution from Goa could be:

give 200% rp bonus to all areas in the frontier so ppl at least can get rr5+ in a hurry so they have a chance when in combat.

Rgds

Vonwar

brad

Fledgling Freddie

(and btw. did you really think that your " rules " would make a diff...? ) Neither You or anyone els decides where everybody els like to go .. or how to play )
or
join a group.. and share the rps ... ( and perhaps survive a little longer )

Up to you to choose.. but if you choose the wrong one.. dont start whining .. guess you dont do it when you have added on several fg fights ... and got the rps for it .. :ninja:

Joining grps suck!!
Solo for eva!!!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

He was making a suggestion thats all. Not making rules, not deciding where everyone else should go. Are you an angst ridden teenager perchace?

Septina

Part of the furniture
More rps dosent mean more fun tho :p

Theres no possible way for us to get fun on this server tho unless the people that left comes back, only fun we have is basically all the laughs we have on vent. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Theres no possible way for us to get fun on this server tho unless the people that left comes back, only fun we have is basically all the laughs we have on vent. :)

I guess so, still it feels like it isnt enough.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
It isn't.

When you last brave*coughfoolishcough* lot leave, thats when Dyvet will finally rest in peace.

Its not the lack of numbers thats killing, in alb side its the quantity of random Rog noobs on CL buffs runing in something i cant even call a pug that is.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Its not the lack of numbers thats killing, in alb side its the quantity of random Rog noobs on CL buffs runing in something i cant even call a pug that is.

That's a joke right? :-s

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i only came up with this cos i was sick of Skilia and co chasing me pass nged twrs just to kill me on my warrior

I was chased from borat and his skilled moc sm friend halfway hib and by a warden aswell its all part of the game. Still i rather that then having constant zerg and bridge camping by constant waves of 2/3fg mids, then followed by 2/3 fgs albs then hibs then albs then mids zzzzzz.
If i wanted to see waves i would go to the beach.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
unfortunatly no, at least imo. Dont worrie your not one of them mate :) :fluffle:

Hah, no I'm not one of them, but it's discomforting to know that it's that way. I've never paid much attention to them. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom