1.85B.. Bainshee taunt interruptable!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Xsorus-Merlin said:
If that is the case, then you suck as players and learn to play the fuckin game for once.

I don't really think this is such a bad change but one thing you need to be aware of is that Hibblet groups are very short of interrupts. Its not as easy as 'just kill the theurgist' especially since a few good groups here now have two in the group.... Its the one big thing in the game that makes a massive difference to Fg fights for us - a lack of interrupts.

I don't think haveing an easy mode interrupt is the answer of course so in a way its good that this option has gone or will be removed. Being able to stand in one place spamming something is just silly.

You have played the easy mode interrupter group - Mid and you have played the Alb in its easy mode form. Have you tried anything a bit more difficult or are you in the process of trying Hib?

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
I don't really think this is such a bad change but one thing you need to be aware of is that Hibblet groups are very short of interrupts. Its not as easy as 'just kill the theurgist' especially since a few good groups here now have two in the group.... Its the one big thing in the game that makes a massive difference to Fg fights for us - a lack of interrupts.

I don't think haveing an easy mode interrupt is the answer of course so in a way its good that this option has gone or will be removed. Being able to stand in one place spamming something is just silly.

You have played the easy mode interrupter group - Mid and you have played the Alb in its easy mode form. Have you tried anything a bit more difficult or are you in the process of trying Hib?

From the posts above it seems its near to impossible to beat a grp with theu in ^^ I played in every realm, and when we played hib it was first priority to take out the theu or else ur fucked up. Still if u got pets just pull back, interrupt with nearsight, use the terrain to get out of line of sight, kill the pets then push together while ns-interrupting the theu. It's far from impossible to take out the theu. Need a good eld for that and good teamplay and its fine then. At least it worked for us in hib.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
aye I know that but some of them are are like running two now ^^

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
aye I know that but some of them are are like running two now ^^

Well lets be happy than because there are no really good theus around atm on cluster :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
A quick nearsight should take take of the initial petspam tbh.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Uberlama said:
Well lets be happy than because there are no really good theus around atm on cluster :)

You wait and see :flame: and we're only running two atm cos our Pally is away and theres an even greater lack of a decent pally around :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
swords said:
You wait and see :flame: and we're only running two atm cos our Pally is away and theres an even greater lack of a decent pally around :(

theif!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
From the posts above it seems its near to impossible to beat a grp with theu in ^^ I played in every realm, and when we played hib it was first priority to take out the theu or else ur fucked up. Still if u got pets just pull back, interrupt with nearsight, use the terrain to get out of line of sight, kill the pets then push together while ns-interrupting the theu. It's far from impossible to take out the theu. Need a good eld for that and good teamplay and its fine then. At least it worked for us in hib.

seems quite op if the other group have to think Kill the Turg or we die!!:p
Cant think of any hib class that would pose such a threat^^

Lethul

FH is my second home
ebenezer said:
seems quite op if the other group have to think Kill the Turg or we die!!:p
Cant think of any hib class that would pose such a threat^^

well played eld? :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
well played eld? :)

yepp:) and since i havent played alb/mid any i dont know if they scream," Kill the eld or we dieee!!". But i doubt it:p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Eld and Bain are prime targets unless the group has 2 Bainshees, because if you leave them alone you get NS ranged interupts and loose initiative :/ Dont screan kill the eld or we dieeee!! but Eld is free gets mentioned if spotted.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the fk is the problem with theurgs all of a sudden? it's a nice class but hibs are perfectly able to counter it. good teamplay and theurg is no problem to deal with, bad teamplay and you get raped by a theurg (or two)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its just cos they had some toys taken away, they want other realms toys taken away too :( Somehow you all managed before Bainshees were introduced...

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Its just cos they had some toys taken away, they want other realms toys taken away too :( Somehow you all managed before Bainshees were introduced...
And you will still manage, it's just a bit sad that the bain will be less used in fg's. I think a few is crying also (including me) abit becuase they nerfing the wrong things.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
And you will still manage, it's just a bit sad that the bain will be less used in fg's. I think a few is crying also (including me) abit becuase they nerfing the wrong things.

Actually i dont realy mind the magic ablative, dont think that needed nerfing, it was just the UI taunt that was a bit :eek7:
You still have the taunt and you can still spam it from the back but at least if an alb group can now interupt the Bain.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:

I can't think of a reason why bainshees would be used less in FGs after this nerf/fix, the number of bainshees who got really good at using that interrupt can be counted on 1 hand anyway.

It's still an ideal class.. magic ablative, ae snare, good nuker and extremely good pet killer. You can even cheat with the focus NS too! looks like an asset to any group to me ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:
I can't think of a reason why bainshees would be used less in FGs after this nerf/fix, the number of bainshees who got really good at using that interrupt can be counted on 1 hand anyway.

It's still an ideal class.. magic ablative, ae snare, good nuker and extremely good pet killer. You can even cheat with the focus NS too! looks like an asset to any group to me ;)

Sexylegs is absolutely correct!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
There you have it.....

Also some nice interesting changes to SC (new armours crafteable, which have 1 'TOA-bonus' fixed to it)... and the new charges (10 mins end3 potions, 15% celerity charges to mention a few).

And for hunters.. you can now put a 35% snare proc on your armour, you'll never have to melee again between your garotte pet and the snare proc :p

erm... worry about it when its here?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
time to nerf spiritmaster pet, wankdancer and all-around lifetap nerf :E

+chanter love ofc

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
auroria said:
this will seriously fuck up rvr imo, first of all i wont have any chance killing babybanana now :p And for fg rvr it will destroy hibs alot. Mids have bd's who can insta interupt especially theurgs, hibs had bainshee. If theurgs gts soome pets up now theurgs can just keep spamming then and it will be alot harder to clean them up before new ones are there cause you cant interupt them. bainshee is one of the few things that made hib good in fg rvr, will be alot harder now, but we'll make it!

yeah before u got bainshees hib never rvr'd coz u were so shit in fg battles......

and every mid group is running a BD with them to....

>.<

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
auroria said:
this will seriously fuck up rvr imo, first of all i wont have any chance killing babybanana now :p

ROFLMAO!!! U are so good ns that need just little luck that can kill me, maybe that snare will help some of my kiteing play, but u get your chances to kill me anyway =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom