Bainshee insta interupt

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
can we have the mid and hib "catacombs bonus" changed so that they need to have a dead realm mate any time they want to use it too? :)

Given heretics are pretty mediocre apart from monster rezz. Nothing to write home with "OMFGZ NERF!!!" about anyway.

Heck monster rezz is easily countered, it's only good in lord rooms and only if you get a silly number of them together - does just what insta CC and a decent amount of aoe damage available in a realm does for the other two.

actully monster ress is the biggest NERF there need to be done to siege, you camp the roof of a tower, you kill a low rr, he get monster rezzed and now run up and interrupt all with super high arbsorb, after a while rest of albs rush up and you dead because you cant cast

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Lejemorder said:
actully monster ress is the biggest NERF there need to be done to siege, you camp the roof of a tower, you kill a low rr, he get monster rezzed and now run up and interrupt all with super high arbsorb, after a while rest of albs rush up and you dead because you cant cast

Most of this thread is about open area RvR tho, where monster rezz wont do much difference.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
can we have the mid and hib "catacombs bonus" changed so that they need to have a dead realm mate any time they want to use it too? :)

Does the healer rr5 ability count? :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
are you comparing me to a banshee or BD....

and you wonder why people constantly whine !

theurgist has pets, but whats the point, as you have to blow MOC to use them, whilst standing still with 3 tanks on you... and any decent theurgist is insta targetted first... as you see in any synergy group !

Problem with what you, and most others in this thread, is that when u compare classes between realms you think 1vs1 instead of 8vs8. In all realms, in the 8vs8 scene, you need a class that can efficiently interrupt the enemy, and i was saying, alb has theurgs for that job, mid has bd's and now.. finaly.. hib has bainshees. You might think that theurgs dont compare or are not good enough. But from my experrience, playing against alb grps for years now, i can personally tell you that theurgs are one of the, if not the, strongest tool alb has, especially what regards interrupting. Most hib and mid grps have a class in their setup just to be able to counter theurg pet spam, if not 2. Same shit goes for BD's.. hib and mid grps figured out that the only way to efficiently get rid of a PD5 BD was to use matter weps. And you can adapt your setup, and/or your playstyle to deal with bainshees.. how?.. not gonna tell :D

Leel said:
Well, I guess the first rure's minions vid shows how op bainshees are. Immense pet spam from theurg, bainshees just nuke them all down with their cheap power cost nuke. Any other caster would go oop only from that. And then you got the ui interrupt of course.

I was pulling my hair out when watching that bit.. why didnt he just taunt the theurg fgs :(

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
But from my experrience, playing against alb grps for years now, i can personally tell you that theurgs are one of the, if not the, strongest tool alb has, especially what regards interrupting.

I agree totally... and as soon as we ran with a theurgist... we noticed about a 60% increase in chance of winning - so yes... albion should always have a theurgist...

but the problem is... its easy to kill a theurgist in an albion setup....

but killing a bd and banshee as of late, are getting tiring !

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
does the bainshee have some hidden 15 sec 90% immunity power or why is it so hard to kill her compared to a theurgist ?

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
does the bainshee have some hidden 15 sec 90% immunity power or why is it so hard to kill her compared to a theurgist ?

we find it hard to kill banshees... the fact we only have 1 DDealer caster - ie the cabbie - is hardwork... as if he goes down... its not the sorc whos spamming mezz, or the theurg whos spamming pets.. thats going to kill the banshee... and wont be the mercs as he will be BG'ed...

so you tell us why, we find it hard... you play hibernia ! and dont say because we suck... because i look around, and we are one of the best in albion... its not hard to be, because every albion GG runs and hides in hib and mid when the shit hits the fan !

all this red nearsight - We have blue nearsight
bard/druid/druid/warden = 4 healers - we have 3 healers
Your 2 druids spamming AE root ! - we have one sorc whos mezzing and ae rooting
baseline stun - cleric stun... but they are too busy healing
baod3 with red resists ! - we should have the same
this 300hp barrier absorp with DI2! - :(

yes I find it very hard to kill a banshee ! hence my point....

Ging

Part of the furniture
steve, i stole your siggy design!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

You are just biased. Druids can spam ae root, but clerics cant spam stun? Bard if any class is too busy spamming mezz/demezzing so you wont see much healing from a bard. Why dont you just specc BAOD3 on the theurg if you think you are lacking it that much? You didnt mention the two ml9 pets that hits as hard or even harder than the mercs?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
its too clustered ! the only thing i keep seeing when I attempt to read those 4 lines is

WANKER

its soo true :)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Speedr said:
On that short note, i must add that ONLY if you spec in Spectral Guard as your main spec do you get the full dmg output of the base nuke, if you have gone for Ethereal Shriek or Phantasmal Wail the base nuke has so much variance it just makes it suck balls. Granted it's got a low power cost it's still not so OP as you think.

hehe thats the same as any other class point being that rm or chanter (again) suffer the same as they usually don't spec for nuke but they have a delve 25% lower hence nuke does ~ 25% less damage.

But this is about 2300 range taunt so enough of this :cheers:

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
You are just biased. Druids can spam ae root, but clerics cant spam stun? Bard if any class is too busy spamming mezz/demezzing so you wont see much healing from a bard. Why dont you just specc BAOD3 on the theurg if you think you are lacking it that much? You didnt mention the two ml9 pets that hits as hard or even harder than the mercs?

im not biased... I played hib pry before 8x50's there and was E&E for donkeys ! ... so i have a fair understanding on how it works...

AE spamming > Solo stun spam
I have baod3... always have... its the only choice for a decent theurg... im not saying we dont have our RAs and skills that are OP'ed but its more of a

Mid 40% > Hib 35% > Alb 25% split.... the way you are talking... and the rest of the hibs here... Albion has the best classes !

its just not being objective ! - Look outside the box

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
im not biased... I played hib pry before 8x50's there and was E&E for donkeys ! ... so i have a fair understanding on how it works...

That says jack all though. Means you have lots of pve and maybe a long time ago to?
Amaru-Synergy said:
AE spamming > Solo stun spam¨
Ofc, but you didnt understand my point, you said that clerics are too busy healign to stun. Druids should be just as busy healing to to be able to interrupt properly judging from what you said earlier.

Amaru-Synergy said:
I have baod3... always have... its the only choice for a decent theurg... im not saying we dont have our RAs and skills that are OP'ed but its more of a
More of a... what?

Amaru-Synergy said:
Mid 40% > Hib 35% > Alb 25% split.... the way you are talking... and the rest of the hibs here... Albion has the best classes !

Nono, im an alb by heart, mid have the best classes. :p But when playing hib I'd rather have a cabby instead of a bainshee.

Ging

Part of the furniture
rure said:
Nono, im an alb by heart, mid have the best classes. :p But when playing hib I'd rather have a cabby instead of a bainshee.

i quite agree, i hate playing bitch toons!

they walk like xroo does irl....

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
its kinda funny, so its not the class that makes the bainshee hard to kill but its grpsetup, thats a different discussion...
About ur ability listing... not that it would be of any relevance as each realm is unique... what do u want to proof with it ? that poor albion is so far behind uber hibernia ? u want to start yet another different discussion ? one you'd not be winning again btw... ?

Why is it that albion can't protect their theurg with bg and DI ? those 300 extra spell absorb can hardly be that much of a difference...
Maybe have ur 3 casters assist for 2 or 3 seconds ? its not like they're forced to spam the spells u mentioned for the entire fight is it ?
But ye, that would require them to switch on their brains and think...
Its also not that u can't spec DI, baod or use BG

So where is the difference ? If ur grp setup doesn't support it you might think about a tactic so ur theurgist survives like the hibs did with the bainshee in the first place ?

But i guess you'll come up with some new whine about how unfair it is for poor albs to fight against evil evil bainshees and their 300 extra hp vs spells

But hey u know, those 300 extra hp are the only thing worth speccing apart from the dd as cones might be usefull for bridges but are pretty limited in 8v8...

polza

Loyal Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
we find it hard to kill banshees... the fact we only have 1 DDealer caster - ie the cabbie - is hardwork... as if he goes down... its not the sorc whos spamming mezz, or the theurg whos spamming pets.. thats going to kill the banshee... and wont be the mercs as he will be BG'ed...

so you tell us why, we find it hard... you play hibernia ! and dont say because we suck... because i look around, and we are one of the best in albion... its not hard to be, because every albion GG runs and hides in hib and mid when the shit hits the fan !

yes I find it very hard to kill a banshee ! hence my point....

always the same albs list the things where they loose out 2 on other realms but never list the things that are gd for them and where they have the better abilities

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
always the same albs list the things where they loose out 2 on other realms but never list the things that are gd for them and where they have the better abilities

maybe because thats because there isnt much to name

Gamah

Banned
I love how people whine about stuff and list the wrong delves, makes you wonder how much else of thier argument is bullshit.

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I love how people whine about stuff and list the wrong delves, makes you wonder how much else of thier argument is bullshit.

What i want to know is, if Bainshee's are hard to kill, why do you always die first & somtimes 3 times in a single fight.

is it becuase your eating sausage rolls all the time, or is it coz your a n00b :twak:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Oshikai said:
What i want to know is, if Bainshee's are hard to kill, why do you always die first & somtimes 3 times in a single fight.

is it becuase your eating sausage rolls all the time, or is it coz your a n00b :twak:

Because if the bainshee doesn't die quickly, you can rest assured that your group will be dead very quickly :p

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
But hey u know, those 300 extra hp are the only thing worth speccing apart from the dd as cones might be usefull for bridges but are pretty limited in 8v8...
cone is probably the best tool there is for dealing with theurgpets, which is quite common

Gamah

Banned
Just so the brainiacs amoung us can't get confused I took 2 screenshots of the delve if the 2 spells in queston.

sshot4891xk.jpg

sshot4901yp.jpg

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
So much from whine that albs cannot handle 2 bainshees ever, but honestly it's no biggie. People like AD and PE can cope with it. Synergy on the other hand is a below average group /guild so of course it's a big problem for you.

This is refering to the aramu-synergy guy or whatever :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
because people can cast though it. and blue doesn't use power anyway.

Cant cast through it?

iirc.. and if nothing has changed since i played my bainshee, there is no difference between the high taunt and the low one other than the pwr cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom